• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife jerking off a stranger in our cabin during our cruise

• Thread starterdeniedcuck
  • Start date
  • Tags
    handjob

deniedcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2023
During our cruise, a guy started to talk to my wife - he seemed to be very attracted to her big breasts. They talked, had a drink and then my wife invited him to our cabin where she posed for pics for him and then jerked him off

leoprint jerk in cabin 2 - tits groping.gif

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, sephoro, MatureCockWhore and 24 others
Nice of him to record it but shame he only got a handy!

sharklasers said:
Nice of him to record it but shame he only got a handy!
he sent me pics of the session during the whole cruise

Reactions: BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and ksfarmcpl
With titties like hers, I would've made a sextape just for fun

Reactions: whitewife696969
deniedcuck said:
During our cruise, a guy started to talk to my wife - he seemed to be very attracted to her big breasts. They talked, had a drink and then my wife invited him to our cabin where she posed for pics for him and then jerked him off

Her breasts look amazing

dantelovemilf said:
Her breasts look amazing
glad you enjoy - pm me in the chat to see more

Reactions: mywhatasexdrv, FWBOlderbull and BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY
deniedcuck said:

Who cleaned up the mess he made?

Reactions: Frustratedhub
deniedcuck said:

Did she ride that hog?

deniedcuck said:

Great breasts , any pics with her top off ?

deniedcuck said:

Amazing

ask her if she want to hold this

IMG_20210729_074328057 (12).jpg

Reactions: Readyu and Frustratedhub
Reactions: Frustratedhub
south west ohio

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, BobWheeler, NaweThubsinCO and 11 others
That sounds very hot!
Must be the relaxing atmosphere or more likely the alcohol but the only 3some we have had so far in our marriage was on a cruise recently.

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, sephoro, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
MarriedFun said:
That sounds very hot!
Must be the relaxing atmosphere or more likely the alcohol but the only 3some we have had so far in our marriage was on a cruise recently.
we love cruises too - the more sea-days the better... time for hot fun for my wife

Reactions: whitewife696969

Users who are viewing this thread