My wife laid out her double penetration fantasy last night

• Thread starterencasedforfun
  • Start date

encasedforfun

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2022
I've known for a while that she has several fantasies involving multiple cocks and gang bangs. In fact, we acted one out where she another guy pushed her head down on my cock (choking her and making her gag) while he fucked her from behind, and she loved it.

I have a huge bondage fetish and we have a bondage board that she straps me to from time to time while I'm encased in a sleepsack, gagged and hooded. We've discussed getting a hand truck that my board can be attached to so that she, or her boyfriend/s, can easily move me around and let me flat when needed.

Last night she said she really wants two cocks in her pussy at once. She said she wants them rubbing together inside of her, and that when the first one cums that will become the lube for the second. I asked her about the mechanics of how she envisioned that working (as I stroked my rock hard cock). She said that I would be strapped to the board and brought out by the other man and laid down flat. Then she would mount me, facing forward, and lean forward so that he could mount her from behind. She said he would then pound her from behind while I laid there and felt his cock sliding back and forth against mine inside her pussy. After we're finished she said she would have another girl there to clean both cocks with her mouth while she cleans up. Once this is complete the girl would be returned to, and locked inside, her cage and I would be wheeled into our bondage chamber and left until she was ready for "cock number 1" again.

Needless to say, I did not last long last night... basically as soon as she told me I'd be locked into storage by her boyfriend after being used as a human dildo, I shot my load.

Have any of you done double vaginal penetration? Is it awkward/difficult? Pleasurable?

Reactions: 2wheel and sephoro
encasedforfun said:
I've known for a while that she has several fantasies involving multiple cocks and gang bangs. In fact, we acted one out where she another guy pushed her head down on my cock (choking her and making her gag) while he fucked her from behind, and she loved it.

I have a huge bondage fetish and we have a bondage board that she straps me to from time to time while I'm encased in a sleepsack, gagged and hooded. We've discussed getting a hand truck that my board can be attached to so that she, or her boyfriend/s, can easily move me around and let me flat when needed.

Last night she said she really wants two cocks in her pussy at once. She said she wants them rubbing together inside of her, and that when the first one cums that will become the lube for the second. I asked her about the mechanics of how she envisioned that working (as I stroked my rock hard cock). She said that I would be strapped to the board and brought out by the other man and laid down flat. Then she would mount me, facing forward, and lean forward so that he could mount her from behind. She said he would then pound her from behind while I laid there and felt his cock sliding back and forth against mine inside her pussy. After we're finished she said she would have another girl there to clean both cocks with her mouth while she cleans up. Once this is complete the girl would be returned to, and locked inside, her cage and I would be wheeled into our bondage chamber and left until she was ready for "cock number 1" again.

Needless to say, I did not last long last night... basically as soon as she told me I'd be locked into storage by her boyfriend after being used as a human dildo, I shot my load.

Have any of you done double vaginal penetration? Is it awkward/difficult? Pleasurable?
Never done it but would like to see my wife taking two at once,maybe one left over for me.

My GF and I have discussed DP many times. Of course, I have no problem if it's both in her pussy, or one in pussy/one in ass, but she envisions it as both in her pussy, because she worries about anal being too painful.
At this point in my life, however, I'm afraid of the other guy having the more "dominant" cock; pounding the hardest, forcing my cock out of the way, maybe even making me fall out of her pussy and have to attempt penetration again. My worst fear is that I wouldn't be able to stay hard, and as I begin to wither, his cock is still big and hard in her pussy, and is going to take total control of it.
Beyond my self-humiliated because of that, his/her verbal humiliation would only add to the experience.

Nazareth said:
My GF and I have discussed DP many times. Of course, I have no problem if it's both in her pussy, or one in pussy/one in ass, but she envisions it as both in her pussy, because she worries about anal being too painful.
At this point in my life, however, I'm afraid of the other guy having the more "dominant" cock; pounding the hardest, forcing my cock out of the way, maybe even making me fall out of her pussy and have to attempt penetration again. My worst fear is that I wouldn't be able to stay hard, and as I begin to wither, his cock is still big and hard in her pussy, and is going to take total control of it.
Beyond my self-humiliated because of that, his/her verbal humiliation would only add to the experience.
Time to accept the inevitable and get your cock caged and your arse lubed.

Yeah, she has strong fantasies about caging me, then putting me in any of dozens of situations.
From fucking me with her dildo (she has MANY times) or a strap-on with and without others being present, to going on a date and I have to wait for her return, to being fucked by her FWB or other men sometimes alone, often in front of me, and about everything in between.

I'm receptive to being caged for any of those kinds of situations, but I do have a medical condition that could require a fast removal, so some would be limited.
And I like when she fucks me, mostly because she LOVES doing that, but she always makes me hard and makes me cum, so I have no complaints.