• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Loves BBC

BNJ4BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2013
NY
IMG_4625.jpgIMG_4624.jpghdg.jpgYoung NY couple here. She is 26, bi, 100% Italian, and loves to fuck BBC. It started out with us having sex while someone watched. Turned into going to an adult theater to fuck. Eventually she jerked off one of the guys there, a couple times later she fucked someone while I watched. A month later she took her first BBC in a hotel room and she's been hooked ever since. A week after her first BBC, she was banging another one behind a motel on the hood of my car. We always play safe and make sure the guys are tested clean if we decide to do anything bareback.

IMG_4625.jpg IMG_4624.jpg hdg.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SissiHubby
not bbc but I would fuck the shit out of her ;)

she sounds like a really fun girl. I'm in NY but also in NNJ often, add me if you like

Darn,no video with sound for sale?

Thanks for sharing, better idea.Before and after pic details. I mean,don't you guys sit for drinks first or something??

Users who are viewing this thread