• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife met a bbc bull

• Thread startercouple4bull
  • Start date
VERY Nice Photos.. she has awesome pussy lips... yummy. Will you get to lick her clean?

If not "removed" then they should be like my high school was..the vending machines of soda are only available to sell soda to people after 3 pm...or 4 pm...that will stop kids from having it during the day.

jazzi be said:
If not "removed" then they should be like my high school was..the vending machines of soda are only available to sell soda to people after 3 pm...or 4 pm...that will stop kids from having it during the day.

what the hell are you talking about

Those are some HOT pics :)

loving hte pics, keep them up.

Simply perfect!

It takes a bit of planning for a bull and cuckoldress to meet together - so a wife does not cum home until the bull has run out of sperm. Quite silly for a cuckold to insist on a curfew. When the sperm is flowing, her body must keep aglowing.

Children won't stop playing without a fuss, when they get called into tea - so why should a wife be any different?

If it is fun, keep the poking going.

couple4bull said:
She's still at the hotel with her BBC boyfriend. Did I mention he is her boyfriend now? I was looking forward to posting some pictures for you all so here ya go. I think she may stay the night with him, not sure. I watched for about an hour or so and then left them alone. I'm sure he's going to fuck her just as good or better than last time, probably for another 3 hours after I left. More to follow

Yes, after seeing him in action, you would be CONVINCED you could never give her what he can give her. Only a certain amount of humiliation can be handled in one day.

Wow those pics are GREAT!!! This has progressed very nicely for you, I love the fact that she fucks him bareback with that beautiful pussy

Wow! Them pussy flaps are awesome. Very sexy.

Hot thread

I'd love to read more about them.

wowwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeee

Attachments

• 3A5382Bb.jpg
    3A5382Bb.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 277
fantastic story....lucky to have a wife like that.

Users who are viewing this thread