• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife needs a bull

• Thread startercrispin
  • Start date

crispin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
My wife needs a bull to give her what I can't...a good sound fucking

She needs her tight tiny ass taken by a bull

trying to get her to do it

I thinks she need it

She is at her best on her knees

For the taking:)

Now that makes me stiff

Last edited by a moderator:
She is hot. I love the pics with her on her knees. I would love to fuck her for you.

You should like this then Tarheel

:) :) :) Soo ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
So open and wet

Ready to be taken and have a bull wrap his arms around her and slip a couple fingers in her to start all the while whispering in her ear how good she'll get used:cool:

love to show her your pic... email us

Make her a cumslut:D

I'd fuck her so hard she'll scream. She'll fall in love with my fat cock. I'm not even fully hard here too.

PervertedLover said:
I'd fuck her so hard she'll scream. She'll fall in love with my fat cock. I'm not even fully hard here too.
That's what we want...I don't make her scream:(

crispin said:
That's what we want...I don't make her scream:(

I've fucked many women and some of them still blame me for getting them used to fat cocks because their bfs now just don't do it for them like I do.

PervertedLover said:
I've fucked many women and some of them still blame me for getting them used to fat cocks because their bfs now just don't do it for them like I do.
Well my tiny hard prick doesn't live up to the task:mad:

crispin said:
Well my tiny hard prick doesn't live up to the task:mad:

LOL Step aside little boy and watch a real man fuck your girl. I'll be sure that she loves and worships my cock like a slut while you can only wish you could pleasure her like I can. In the end I'll cum in your slut's mouth and she can snowball my cum from her mouth to yours.

PervertedLover said:
LOL Step aside little boy and watch a real man fuck your girl. I'll be sure that she loves and worships my cock like a slut while you can only wish you could pleasure her like I can. In the end I'll cum in your slut's mouth and she can snowball my cum from her mouth to yours.
I must admit I like the idea:cool:

You've got mail crispin...hope to hear from you...

Users who are viewing this thread