• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife needs BBC in pittsburgh pa.

• Thread startermatureslut4blk
  • Start date
M

matureslut4blk

my wife is a very horny 48 yr.old slut for BBC,,she wants to find a long term position as a ***** for a well hung black stud or for a group of black studs that would enjoy using her as a fuck toy,,she loves to suck cock and loves to eat cum,,she loves facials and cum baths and really loves fucked bare-back and her married pussy filled with load after load of hot creamy sperm,,so please get in contact with us if you have a position for her as a ***** and fuck toy,,i watch and take pics or video,,also after we get to know and trust you she will be able to meet without me being present as long as you send her home well fucked and filled with cum,,,,very young black studs to old black studs welcum,,looks or weight do not matter to her she just wants you to be well hung and full of creamy cum to satisfy her sperm hungry pussy,all black males welcum that know how to treat her like a lady in public and a cheap ***** behind closed doors,,please email us at (fun4all777@yahoo.com)prefer black males that live close to us so she can meet on a regular basis,,but will also consider any black guys traveling thru the pittsburgh pa.area on business that need a good fuck while they are away from home

cum and fuck my wife please

hot wife needs black males that are well hung,,wife is looking for a long term boy friend for hot sexual fun,,she loves to suck and fuck guys,,,she loves it bare-back,,also shes looking for a gang-bang with 5 or more black males that are willing to give her the bare-back fuck of a life time,,we can travel on the weekends up to 350 mile radius of pittsburgh pa..email us at (fun4all777@yahoo.com)

one more pic for you guys,,

cum loving slut for well hung black men,,,,

Oh Yeah Baby!

YES! PLEASE LET ME HIT THAT!! I'm white, but I'll hit it for all I'm worth, one... two... maybe three times! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

That is disgusting, but that is what this forum is all about, so good job! :clap:

What happened to hot girls on this site? Too many white boys taking Enzyte now!?

Would Charleston, WV be too far for you? I wouldn't mind treating her like a lady in streets but a ***** in my bed. Also, would an 8" thick black cock satisfy her? If interested, I'm on bsteelerfan71@yahoo.com or IM me right now and lets chat.

still in need of a black stud to fuck my wife

horny wife is waiting,so cum and get it,,all black males welcum to use her for their own personal fuck toy,,,she loves big black cock,,

Hot Ass And Tits

I just finished jerking off because of her HOT ASS and TITS, Thanks:bj:

maybe.....

my hubby is white and bigger than average but if you are horny freaks like us than as long as you have an orgasm and its hot...does size, color or whatever really matter that much....i mean feeling good...is feeling good right? We live in airport area...you??

I used to live outside of Pittsburgh in Springdale and took my girlfriend to New Kennsington for her monthly dose of BBC. I suggest you try there also.

Looks good but she has got to shave that pussy smooth

hey mr pimpology we live 6 miles from new ken,,we have meet a couple guys from there,,,hard to find someone interested in some thing long term,,where you living now?

hey (PITTBIFEM4FUN,),,,email us at (fun4all777@yahoo.com) we can talk about meeting,,,see ya soon

heres one for ya,,694fun

694FUN,,is this what you like,,,shaved and waiting for a big cock,,ive got pics of my hot horny wife both shaved and hairy,,

I live in southern Ohio now and host regular bbc gangbangs.

hey PIMPOLOGY101,,you should invite us to one of your gang-bangs,,we dont live that far away from you,,

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread