• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife needs young blks in East TN/NC

• Thread starterscottyg
  • Start date

scottyg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2008
real8.JPG

real67.JPG

real6.JPG

steffi.jpg

My 47 year old wife seeks young black bulls in Knoxville TN area. PM us if you want a meeting to inspect the goods. She is petite, less than 5' ,and loves to slut it up.Anyone interested? Our first post.

what a woman lovely tits with nice big nipples a fantastic hairy pussy yhat just needs fucking and super legs and feet a dream

Retro-pussy

Hey guys even if your are not in the Knoxville area, let us know what you think of our retro pussy. I will post more showing her ass hair. We are tired of the shaved look and going back to the seventies. No silicone or shaving

hes hot i love her legs

For black cock only!

l_bc89ee649c03c7074e6a72188c1fefc3.jpg

l_d85a82a73f6b88e26a3c45575596c390.jpg

l_18c378a2f937b08dc2ed930c1bd70100.jpg

l_512da4e92914a2f6ad26e8635ae72f91.jpg

A few more of last Mondays photo shoot. She makes me fuck her ass after she has destroyed it with that big dildo. I rattle around in there. I love the feel. After I quickly cum she makes me clean her asshole up with my tounge.
She is seeking any interested young BLACK bulls within a4to 5 hour drive. She is loving your comments, get nasty, she is loving your replys.

Dildo in ass and the ruined results.

View attachment 32519

View attachment 32520

View attachment 32521

party pump.jpg

Here is the last installment until her first black breeding. I will be photoing so keep an eye out. I am so blessed that she is cucking me. Please post some thoughts on how her first bull will dominate her as she dominates me. I love being a bottomfeeder

Comments needed. Is she bull worthy?

Come on bulls nationwide, speak your dicks mind. Tell her what you will do to satisfy her cravings. Let it rip, be nasty.

in georgia

Let me fuck that fine ass wife of yours!!! I'll bury her head in the bed and fuck her till she screams!

i am a white male in knoxville. i'll fuck her untill her head explodes.

totally hot

keep the pix coming and we'll keep cumming

Damn what a smoking hot wife. I love her big nips and her come-filled asshole. I'd love to fuck her ass while I suck those big nipples, then she can suck my cock while you clean my come out of her ass. By the time you're done, I'll be ready to fill her again.

Lucky!

You are one lucky husband. She's a nasty one. I love how she makes you fuck her after she's been loosened up by the dildo and how she makes you eat the creampie. Get used to it 'cause she's hot and should be pulling in BBC by the dozens.

what about fucking a white man in knoxville?

Did anyone save these attachments? Looks like they're gone, which is a damn shame.

Users who are viewing this thread