• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife On Her First Date With A Bbc

• Thread starterKudalskies
  • Start date

Kudalskies

James and SueAnn
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2018
NE USA
I took some pics of my wife earlier today taking a shower getting ready to go out on a first date with a BBC, who she met and been talking to for a while.

While she's getting ready I asked her to tell me her plans with him tonight, something so teasing and humiliating to me that can come close to making me want to stop her from going, but of course I can't and won’t be able to.

She thought about it and said, ok. “Your wife which is me, my pussy and ass will belong to someone else tonight, to a real man, one with a big black cock, much bigger than yours of course. You, my husband, will have to stay home with your little white dick while I’m gone out with him. He will get to have his way with me, and I will do for him as he says. He already told me he can and going to fuck me all night. So, I don’t want you wait on me or call me. You can masturbate and make yourself cum if you want, then you can put yourself to sleep. He wants me to sleep over with him, because he wants to fuck me again in the morning, I will see you sometime tomorrow afternoon”.

I asked her what is she mostly looking forward doing with him, she said sucking on his big cock and see what a big black cock feels in my pussy.
I asked what about your ass, I know you like anal too? she said I don't know if I can take his big cock in my ass, but if he wants I don’t mind, we have all night you know.

I was speechless, part of me wanted to stop her and more of me wanted her to go and get will fucked.

She said she will try to send me a pic while with him if she gets a chance and send to me. She then gave me a kiss and went on her way.

Now, it been more than 3 hours since she left, they must be well fucking right now. I already have cum twice thinking and imagining how my wife is handling a big black cock for the first time, and what she might be doing with it. I feel regretful but at the same time very aroused. I don’t think I can take it anymore, best that I just go to sleep and see her in the morning. I can’t wait to take a pic of her used pussy when she comes home I then will proudly show it off to you. Good night.

iAOT98Hl.jpg
cGTPS7Gm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, Icummin, SubBiBeta and 6 others
She sent me these pics

SYxvTxDm.png
M0sJjYkm.jpg
Yw7nx6qm.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Icummin, SubBiBeta, hairbear1954 and 8 others
Your wife has an amazing body. im sure she'll keep him hard for hours so he can explore parts of her pussy that you've never been. looks like he can go all the way up to her bellybutton inside lol. whats her pussy like, loose, or do you think she struggled to take him all in?
I hope shes on birth control.

Last edited:
Great she looks well satisfied keep posting

Reactions: Kudalskies
Kudalskies said:
She sent me these pics

SYxvTxDm.png
M0sJjYkm.jpg
Yw7nx6qm.jpg
Delicious. I’d love to lick her pussy and ass!

Reactions: Kudalskies
Hi Kudalskies,

Re.;
Kudalskies said:
I took some pics of my wife earlier today taking a shower getting ready to go out on a first date with a BBC, who she met and been talking to for a while. .....
..... Now, it been more than 3 hours since she left, they must be well fucking right now. I already have cum twice thinking and imagining how my wife is handling a big black cock for the first time, and what she might be doing with it. I feel regretful but at the same time very aroused.
How did your wife's first date with a black man work out...? If the photo you posted is him, he does, indeed, have a BBC. Did she find it a pleasurable experience...?

And, how did you hold up...? Did you manage to restrain your feelings of jealousy...?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Kudalskies,

Re.;

How did your wife's first date with a black man work out...? If the photo you posted is him, he does, indeed, have a BBC. Did she find it a pleasurable experience...?

And, how did you hold up...? Did you manage to restrain your feelings of jealousy...?

—Custer

She had a great time. we had him to our home 3 more times. Worked well for all us; He licked her pussy and she sucked his cock a lot and for long times. She humilated me nicely while with him telling me; this is how real men fuck, go sit there in the corner watch and learn, had me stand there and at times go outside the bed room and use the black dildo in your ass, get outside and close the door he's distracted from you. I was put out side our bedroom for long times. at times I didn't close all the way door behind me, watched from the crack of the door as my wife took her time and very much enjoyed the big black cock; lots of taking it in her pussy from behind. She had me clean up and swallow the BBC cum twice off her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, SubBiBeta, hairbear1954 and 3 others
Kudalskies said:
She had a great time. we had him to our home 3 more times. Worked well for all us; He licked her pussy and she sucked his cock a lot and for long times. She humilated me nicely while with him telling me; this is how real men fuck, go sit there in the corner watch and learn....
Excellent — and, thanks for the update. It's good to hear your wife's trysts with a well-endowed black lover worked out well for all three of you.

Kudalskies said:
She had a great time. we had him to our home 3 more times. Worked well for all us; He licked her pussy and she sucked his cock a lot and for long times. She humilated me nicely while with him telling me; this is how real men fuck, go sit there in the corner watch and learn, had me stand there and at times go outside the bed room and use the black dildo in your ass, get outside and close the door he's distracted from you. I was put out side our bedroom for long times. at times I didn't close all the way door behind me, watched from the crack of the door as my wife took her time and very much enjoyed the big black cock; lots of taking it in her pussy from behind. She had me clean up and swallow the BBC cum twice off her pussy.
Did you get to suck his BBC ?

What wife would not suck that bbc, can we borrow him, even a girl who don’t suck dick would change her mind, I even got my friend into bbc, all women think about it, I’ll never turn one down

Kudalskies said:
I took some pics of my wife earlier today taking a shower getting ready to go out on a first date with a BBC, who she met and been talking to for a while.

While she's getting ready I asked her to tell me her plans with him tonight, something so teasing and humiliating to me that can come close to making me want to stop her from going, but of course I can't and won’t be able to.

She thought about it and said, ok. “Your wife which is me, my pussy and ass will belong to someone else tonight, to a real man, one with a big black cock, much bigger than yours of course. You, my husband, will have to stay home with your little white dick while I’m gone out with him. He will get to have his way with me, and I will do for him as he says. He already told me he can and going to fuck me all night. So, I don’t want you wait on me or call me. You can masturbate and make yourself cum if you want, then you can put yourself to sleep. He wants me to sleep over with him, because he wants to fuck me again in the morning, I will see you sometime tomorrow afternoon”.

I asked her what is she mostly looking forward doing with him, she said sucking on his big cock and see what a big black cock feels in my pussy.
I asked what about your ass, I know you like anal too? she said I don't know if I can take his big cock in my ass, but if he wants I don’t mind, we have all night you know.

I was speechless, part of me wanted to stop her and more of me wanted her to go and get will fucked.

She said she will try to send me a pic while with him if she gets a chance and send to me. She then gave me a kiss and went on her way.

Now, it been more than 3 hours since she left, they must be well fucking right now. I already have cum twice thinking and imagining how my wife is handling a big black cock for the first time, and what she might be doing with it. I feel regretful but at the same time very aroused. I don’t think I can take it anymore, best that I just go to sleep and see her in the morning. I can’t wait to take a pic of her used pussy when she comes home I then will proudly show it off to you. Good night.

iAOT98Hl.jpg
cGTPS7Gm.jpg

What a great slut your wife is. My wife went to Las Vegas with four guys for New Years and she called me at midnight to tell me she had the biggest cock she had ever seen all the way up her ass and she loved it and loves me and Happy New Year. I hope your wife enjoys that beautiful cock in the picture. That God for whores !

Reactions: SquirmingSub and BigdaddyToronto

Users who are viewing this thread