• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife pussy

• Thread startermitsioos
  • Start date

mitsioos

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2011
tell me your opinion

Custom pussy

Wow...thats one stretched out pussy buddy, probably made for a big black dick, but love the look of the clean shaved pussy would love to get my face in there.

its too big because she like double penetration

Attachments

• image13448941484.jpg
    image13448941484.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 128
nice...well am imagining my mushroom head penetrating that love hole, and my vein tickiling her clit. Would love to see pics of that pussy taking 2 dicks at ones. She into fillin all holes at a time coz i got a very suckable dick.

I'd love to see my wife's cunt stretched like that from taking 2 big cocks in it at the same time. Preferably black cocks! I imagine she would be easy to fist fuck.

Well too stretched out is no good, might as well use the back door as that would be tighter

i use the back door because after 5 minute from front she dont fill anything and we used the vibrator from front and my dick for back door

Well but she is quite petite for a pussy that big, does her panties get in there sometimes and look like camel toe?

...that pussy is been fisted. :) look good !

MacNfries said:
Yeah I knew a girl with a wrecked out pussy from doing too many black guys ... there's no fix'n them after they get that big. :p

LMFAO. I spit coffee on my keyboard.

another one picture

Attachments

• image13448941421.jpg
    image13448941421.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 180
A few more fists and her vagina will connect with her ass, then she can have all the dicks in one hole.

MacNfries said:
Yeah I knew a girl with a wrecked out pussy from doing too many black guys ... there's no fix'n them after they get that big. :p

For that problem, I've heard that if you slip a ham in there, then take out the bone, you get the friction back.

my wife she dont feel anything... one day i put corona beer and again she doesent feel the cock....

another pic from my wife

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 67

Users who are viewing this thread