• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife ready to go

• Thread startertxrock
  • Start date
same guy at a motel

Here are some from a motel meeting she had in Dallas with the same guy. It was another all night fuck and suck affair.
rock

Attachments

• vrr8.jpg
    vrr8.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,871
  • V6.jpg
    V6.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,036
  • vrr17.jpg
    vrr17.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,275
  • vrr4.jpg
    vrr4.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,577
  • vrr12.jpg
    vrr12.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,477
Very nice. I love the naturalneww of the pics. Also I can see she really enjoys and he is treating her nice.

when will we see her pussy dripping cum

Nice set of pics

Like it when you show the progession from dressed for date through to the creampie. Nice lady enjoying herself. Thanks for allowing us to view.

Hubby loves to watch me suck cock with I am fully dressed. Says there is something so bad about watching that. I must say it does something for me too. Like I can walk right way when I am done!! :)

Nice pics she looks like she enjoyed it.

Also love the pics of a hot MILF servicing her black lovers when both are fully clothed, totally hot and would like to see more of her.

Real hot pics. Keep posting.

Very very nice, enjoyable to say the least. Absolutely dig that couch seqeunce all the way through. Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bossier City

these are some pictures of my wife and a guy from Louisiana. He had the biggest cock she ever had. He was so good she fucked him 2 days in a row and was so sore she could hardly walk but said he could have her any time he wanted. Hope you enjoy.
Txrock

Attachments

• F9.JPG
    F9.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 854
  • F4.JPG
    F4.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,257
  • F3.JPG
    F3.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 602
  • F10.JPG
    F10.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 871
  • F12.JPG
    F12.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 851
Motel in Ft Worth

This was a guy we had met while we were out in Ft Worth one night. They hit it off and one thing lead to another and they ended up spending the night trying to fill her pussy full of black man's cum. I had to go get refreshments twice for them that night and she didn't know how many orgasms she had. It turned in to several more nights of her getting his cock all night long over the next 3 yrs. I didn't get any pics until he already had her dress hanging off but you can see how she dressed that night.
Txrock

Attachments

• m5.JPG
    m5.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 712
  • finger.jpg
    finger.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 956
  • m.JPG
    m.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 748
  • hands.JPG
    hands.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 832
  • m3.JPG
    m3.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 970
Awsome photos man. Hot piece of ass too. Your a lucky man.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn!!! Really hot!!!

incredable, shes great, your lucky. thanks

Keep em cumming

I love the pics and descriptions.

Great!!!!!!!!!!

Simply great pics of an awsome evening!!! Many thanks; for sharing, your wife and these pics.

her birthday with BBC

This was her 50th birthday and I set things up for a couple of nights in Dallas. The guy she was with turned out to be one of her favorite black lovers. She bought a little Victoria's Secret dress and they went out to a Red Lobster for dinner. She told me later that she knew every women in there was jealous because they knew she was gonna fuck this fine black guy that night. She said her thong was soaked whenthey went as they made out in the parking lot before going in. He fingered her to an orgasm in the car. He also took her anal cherry that night. These pics are from that night. I have some more from when he came to our house one afternoon and fucked her in our bed that I will post later. Enjoy

Attachments

• c1.JPG
    c1.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 811
  • CBD2.JPG
    CBD2.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 811
  • CBD4.JPG
    CBD4.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 775
  • CBD13.JPG
    CBD13.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 735
  • CBD15.JPG
    CBD15.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 884
Keep em comming

TX my wife fucked a total of 125 blacks. Divorced now but still hooked on this stuff. Love to see her getting ready for black. We always picked up blacks in clubs and got a room.

Thanks for sharing

The pics along with the stories are very exciting. Please post more.
Any pics getting ready for her dates?

Users who are viewing this thread