• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife & Sharing

I_wanna_blk_my_wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2015
Poland
Couple days ago I've show my wife some interracial and cuckold photos and movies and ask her if she would like to have such a Big Cock in her who would fuck her good like these women on movies?
Also explained her what is cuckold.
(I was so nervous when show her and told her that).

She replied: that she would like me to fuck her such as those men on movies
Me: I can't I'm not so big and good in fucking.
She just smiled and said we will have to practice......

I'm small and wanna be cuck who will just watch how my wife fuck other men and will never fuck her like that.
What do you think if she will be able to start in the future being a slut wife?
I don't wanna push her so she will get mad.

What can I do more now? and if she will finally cuckold me?

Reactions: toolman2c and babagee
You have planted the thought in her head now you need to let it take time to grow. Try telling her a few stories along those lines while you are having sex. Also try adding a large black dildo to your collection of toys.
Good luck but be patient.

Reactions: babagee
I've been talking to my wife about cuckolding and she says that I'm all she needs and I satisfy her completely. I want to see her with a black cock so I have talked dirty to her and trying roll playing. I found out that she fantasizes about being ***** (she does like it rough). I started our roll play but took that and pretended to be a muscular big black guy and break into our house and take her, when i/her husband just left for work. Turns out that she loved it so much she freaked out towards the end because it was "too real". We talked and she said she really doesn't like black guys. I think she's just saying that because last night we tried it again and she was like a whole different person. She started to tell me that she loves it and begged for more and she even squirted for the first time. So I'm thinking about how to actually set up a cuckolding adventure and see what happens.

Reactions: babagee
I_wanna_blk_my_wife said:
Couple days ago I've show my wife some interracial and cuckold photos and movies and ask her if she would like to have such a Big Cock in her who would fuck her good like these women on movies?
Also explained her what is cuckold.
(I was so nervous when show her and told her that).

She replied: that she would like me to fuck her such as those men on movies
Me: I can't I'm not so big and good in fucking.
She just smiled and said we will have to practice......

I'm small and wanna be cuck who will just watch how my wife fuck other men and will never fuck her like that.
What do you think if she will be able to start in the future being a slut wife?
I don't wanna push her so she will get mad.

What can I do more now? and if she will finally cuckold me?
Right now Sir she does trust you and believe that you are being honest too her. She knows for sure that all the practice in the world will NOT make your little dick any bigger. She did NOT get mad at you so the seed IS planted. When she can really understand that you are being sincere in your wishes. It will make all the difference. Get some hung dude you both know and like to help her get over the hump. You are a lot closer than you think. Good Luck okdeacon

Reactions: toolman2c
Explore, Try, Be Open, Practice, Repeat

Wives that Need A BBC sometimes just need the extended extra encouragement. If they don't have a friend they can confide into, or if they do, they maybe talking themselves out of it. Just stay the course, and also find a willing BBC that can help you Explore with her.

Reactions: Wifeneed

Users who are viewing this thread