EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
My Wife Snuck-Fucked BBC at Her Birthday Party

Wife-Snuck-a-Fuck.png

Then I heard her, her moaning. I would know those sounds anywhere, my wife in the act of fucking. Only now she seemed to be moaning louder and more deeply than she does with me. More deeply, as in more deeply fucked perhaps?

She was somewhere down there on the grass. Who is it? Who has my wife on the ground?

"Uuh Uuh Uuuh! Oh gawd I'm cumming again...Uuh Uuh Uuh."

'Cumming again? My wife? Usually it's one time for her and that's it.'

by EroticWriter

It had happened so fast I still find it hard to believe, but I have the photo to prove it. It was my wife's 40th birthday party and all her friends had came. Her Bridge card game friends, her friends from church, and two or three old friends from high school so many years ago.

Me? Well I am her husband and yes, Tina and I have mutual friends between us, but most of my friends that we mutually share are closer to me than to her. I have my male friends: hunting buddies, football buddies, and drinking, on occasion, buddies.

That was the problem. I have too many buddies to be paling around with while my wife grew progressively more intoxicated as the evening passed. I should have been spending more time with her and not my drinking buddies.

He didn't know I was over in the corner, so I sort of 'caught' Bill, one of my buddies feeling my wife's ass as she was standing at the table in the kitchen. Bill had come up beside and slightly behind her on her left side and ran his right hand down and up one cheek on the outside of her dress, dug four fingers it looked like into her ass crack as he gave her a squeeze, then started to walk away.

Fuck, that was more than just a quick 'feel,' Bill had dug in and hung on. Her dress was still jammed into her crack.

Normally Tina would have gotten mad instantly at whoever it was who had the nerve to try that. But she was somewhat plastered and I saw and heard my wife giggle and say 'Stop that Honey.” She thought it was me, obviously. But by the time she had turned around to see for sure who it was, Bill had already walked away and Tina wasn't sure which of the guys standing around had done it.

Then, becoming aware that her dress is still stuck up in her ass crack, Tina reached back and tugged it out. As she looked around to see if anyone is watching, her face turned red.

In my head I said to myself, 'Chalk up a freebie feel on my wife Bill Williams, but that's all you'll ever get from her.' I knew Bill was not her type, though even after 22 years of marriage I wasn't sure what exactly was my wife's type.

Tina's type. If she ever fucks another man, who would she choose? I'm only an inch or so taller than Tina, and when she wears heels, she is taller than me. Is she attracted to tall men? I'm getting up there, closer to 50 than 40 now. Is she attracted to younger men?

I have an average six-plus inch penis that still works pretty good, only on rare occasions failing to stay completely hard when I make love to Tina. But, does she ever wonder about other men, their penis, and the size? Is my wife maybe attracted to men who look like they might have a larger cock? Or a cock that stays hard 100% of the time during a fuck, or fucks?

There were a lot of guys at the party that, given the chance, I figured would not hesitate to fuck my wife. After all, even at 40 Tina looks pretty fine. The face is great, the waist still goes in where it is supposed to, and she has tits that, even when on her back, still stick out mostly straight ahead. Best of all, and I am an ass man, my wife has an ass that men would love to grab, as evidenced by what Bill had just done.

My wife's pussy though, having borne two children, is not as tight as it used to be, of course. She knows it's kind of loose, and has expressed concern about it to me, not lately, but years ago. I assured her that there is no problem, that my foreskin movement on each stroke keeps things feeling good for me, even when she gets extra wet and feels 'loose.'

But, when she was expressing those concerns, I wondered perhaps if she was thinking I no longer feel as good to her. You know, the changes in our relative sizes after her having the kids, who were away at college by the way.

Charles, my boss was at her party too, and he, most of all, I should have been watching. He had been over to our house several times in past years, first as a co-worker but then things had changed. Two years ago he had been promoted due to his having that degree in Engineering I lacked, and now he was my boss.

Though Charles is black, it has never been a factor in our friendship over the years, but with his promotion things had changed slightly between us. Maybe it was only in my thinking. because away from the shop Charles acted exactly the same with me, but at work, he was now the boss, my boss.

There had always been this thing, this funny connection between my wife and Charlie. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she had always acted a little different around Charlie than my other male friends.

At first I thought it was because Charlie is black and my wife was maybe, a bit prejudiced. Tonight though, I learned the truth. My wife had always been attracted to him and as a result had been keeping Charlie at arm's length so as to not give in to her own fantasies or maybe, desire.

Around midnight, as the party was winding down to some degree but several guests were still hanging around and drinking both in the house and our large back yard, I began to wonder where my wife has disappeared to.

Most of her bridge and church girl friends had departed and there were probably more of my friends around then hers. All night I had been carrying this neat little digital camera around in my pocket and taking photos here and there.

Then I had forgotten about picture taking and pocketed the camera. I was looking for my wife and not having found her in the house, and yes I checked all three bedrooms, then the front porch in case she was out there saying goodbye to guests.

She wasn't on our illuminated back porch either, though four or five guests were still seated there and laughing and joking.

Then. as I began looking around the yard, I realized that neither Bill Williams nor my boss were anywhere around. Normally either one would have waited to say goodbye.

My heart was thumping. I could feel it. I knew, something is up, maybe a cock around or in my wife. Who is it, Bill? My boss?

Not wanting anyone to see me going out there to check, I checked our guests. No one was looking my way so I stepped off the back porch.

We have a deep yard, and I went deep, past our pool, back beyond where the patio lights could reach. In the back of our yard it slopes down some, and from the porch, even in the daylight, some of our yard is out of sight. I went through a couple of trees, all the while trying to be quiet.

Even this deep, I pay a company to keep the lawn mowed.

Then I heard her, her moaning. I would know those sounds anywhere, my wife in the act of fucking. Only now she seemed to be moaning louder and more deeply than she does with me. More deeply, as in more deeply fucked perhaps?

She was somewhere down there on the grass. Who is it? Who has my wife on the ground?

"Uuh Uuh Uuuh! Oh gawd I'm cumming again...Uuh Uuh Uuh."

'Again? My wife? Usually it's one time for her and that's it.'

My hands shaking, I pulled out a light in order to see. The thing is, the light had a camera attached, and that's what I used. I pointed the camera toward the sounds in the darkness and tripped the shutter.

FLASH!

It was bright and quick. I caught a very brief glimpse, long enough to see what looked like two figures on the ground. It had looked like brown over white, but I wasn't sure. As I scurried away I heard my wife gasp it out. "What was that? Was it a camera? I think I saw something bright, like a camera flash it looked like."

Then, wondering why the Hell I was running away in my own yard, I slowed down, then stopped as I heard my boss answer, confirming his identity to me. "I don't know Tina, I had my head down, but I'm pretty sure it was just heat lightning. Does that in the summer."

Then, divine providence perhaps, a rumble of thunder could be heard, way off in the distance. Talk about timing!

Charlie chuckled. "Hear that? That's what it was."

I had stopped and was listening as I heard my wife say "Oh, Good." She giggled. "I might have had my legs opened, but my eyes were closed. Now get to fucking again and keep using that big thing on me."

'Big thing.' Fuck, just like the stories, the whispered giggles amongst white women, the jokes among white men who are hiding their concern, it was confirmed, my boss, my black boss has a big cock, and it's in my wife!

Had it been a white man, any white man, any black man on her, I would have been down there in a heartbeat. But it was my boss.

I waited and listened for a couple minutes more, and it sounded like they were not about to be finishing up all that quick as I heard my wife cumming again.

"Aaaaa yeah baby, move that ass and get those legs higher around me. Yeah, like that. Now I can feed the real man meat to you..."

'Real man meat?' That sounded like a put down to me, but I couldn't be sure. No way could my boss know he is bigger than me unless my wife has told him.

She might not have said anything up till now, but she gave away my secret with her reply. "Yesssss. That's what you're doing, feeding me man meat for the first time ever."

Thanks baby, for doing that to me with my boss. Bitch! Yeah, at that point I was experiencing an anger rush.

But I was more aroused than upset. My cock of course, was probably 90 percent erect and I had it out and was stroking as it hardened. I considered jerking off till I cum and probably would have for sure, but I had someone else in mind now that my wife is cheating.

I needed to get back to my guests, and besides, there was this one new cute chick from the office that was still here, and I had been fantasizing on her, and now, well, maybe I might just do some talking. Fuck around with someone from work?

A 'No No' in most cases. But, if I do have a photo of the boss on my wife in this camera, I have my protection if anything comes up at work.

Then I heard my wife. "Uuh Uuh. Oh Charlie...shit. I can feel you cumming. Cumming with me. Give it to me baby!"

It was definitely time for me to be leaving. My wife cumming? Telling him she feels him cumming? My wife talking like that to another man? To my boss? My mouth was opened wide in disbelief.

This could go on, but Charlie cumming? This might be the end of it. Shaking my head sadly, I walked slowly back across the yard, had to talk to a couple of guests on the backyard patio as my erection slowly dissipated, and then went inside.

I couldn't be dallying around now. My boss and my wife will be getting up and trying to get dressed. I wondered if the boss has a light with him. Good luck on finding those clothes.

I hurried to where I could check my camera to see what I had got. Hopefully faces would show. Then, good luck after bad luck, I saw her, and stopped. She was seated on the couch, having a drink, and alone.

"Hi."

She grinned, a lazy grin, at me, and I knew she might be a little high from the alcohol. Good, that I needed for her to be so I could do some talking, but first...

"Sherry, I'd like to talk to you before you leave. Can you wait just a minute while I hit the bathroom and then "I'll be right back."

Sherry giggled, and boy does she have a nice smile, and maybe some great 22 year old tits and a tight pussy under that tight fitting dress.

"I'll be right here."

Once in inside a hall bathroom I pulled out my half way to erection, peeled back the slippery with pre-cum foreskin and took a quick piss. I studied my cock while holding it. More than six but closer to six than seven inches. You'd think that would be enough for Tina, to keep her happy, but apparently not.

Then, stuffing my cock that kept growing back into my pants. I wiped my slippery fingers with toilet paper and clicked on a couple of settings and there they were. The incriminating photo and two subjects. A photo in black and white, and in color.

wife-snuck-a-fuck-png.png
Fuck, just look at that. My boss and my wife! Her legs shamelessly spread open for him. Her arms tightly holding him by the head. Their lips locked together. His cock at the moment the flash went off, buried deep in her. That is if that nice and firm looking black ass had been in the act of moving at that particular moment.

It looked like it had happened so fast, their desire for one another that they had scattered their clothes, mostly hers, across the yard. His pants and underwear were still wrapped around one ankle.

Those clothes. They had tossed them aside in the total dark in their rush to get started, big black cock into married white pussy, and for my wife, her first multiple orgasms.

Wanting to get out there and talk to that chick, what's her name, oh yes, Sherry...(excuse me but I've been drinking) whom I had seen in the living room before she decided to leave, I quickly studied that photo, and I saw something else when I expanded it.

My wife was still wearing her black panties. They had been in such a hurry to fuck that the panties had been pulled aside.

Far as I knew, that was my wife's first strange fuck, her first big cock, her first black cock, all of those things that make for a good, hot story. I couldn't believe that now, I was just like those white men I had read about, cuckolded men, on all those sites that cater to big black cock followers.

Before tonight, I would never have done this, cheated on my wife and especially not with someone from work. But that cute 22 year old was still here, and a little high. I flirted as I stood over the couch and looking down at her. She flirted back.

Without telling Sherry my intention, I took her hand, she smiled and stood up, and I walked her into a hallway and directly into a bedroom. She didn't say a word, not in protest, nor in agreement. Her actions were speaking for her as I led her in. I looked at her, and got the warmest smile ever.

Me and my wife's bedroom, and I locked the door.

We were in each other's arms instantly. I think her hands started roaming even before mine. We were naked in mere seconds.

Her titties were firmer even than Tina's. Sorry, Tina.

Fuck she was nice. It was quick, our beginning, maybe just like it had been for my wife with my boss, but I waited for her.

Her pussy was tighter than Tina's. Sorry again, Tina.

I was able to hold back despite her youthful tightness because I had a liquor hardon, the kind that lasts.

I didn't hear anything from Sherry like 'Fuck me with that big cock,' but I did hear some nice sighs and moans as I worked my way in, felt her tight lips give as my head parted them, and went deep. She hugged me tight after what seemed to be an intense orgasm for her, telling me that I had caught her at a 'weak' time, that she had just broke up with a long-time boyfriend, her only lover until now, and I had been a pleasant surprise.

She liked it that I had 'cared' about her pleasure, and had lasted long enough for her to 'get there.'

She had 'gotten there' alright. Right in my ear she had gotten there, and with her fingers digging into my back and ass she had gotten there. It had sort of restored my ego a bit after seeing what my wife had been, or was still, doing.

I didn't dare ask Sherry about size, her previous lover. Not tonight. I'm a little self-conscious about my size now. Maybe after we get to know one another I'll ask her. I do know this, that fit was tight, very, just like it used to be with Tina.

I wanted to get back out there, wherever she is, and check on my wife, but Sherry was important to me now. It was then, as I was making sure to give her adequate 'time' after the fuck, that I talked to Sherry about keeping this a secret, from work. She assured me that she will be mum at work and wants to keep seeing me, but what about my wife?

I told her that my wife and I have an 'understanding,' something of course not yet true, but later tonight it would be...we have an understanding or we divorce.

To Hell with my wife, and my boss.

So I have my new gal, my secret from work gal, and after two weeks I have cemented the relationship between us by offering to pay her rent. Sherry expressed concern that might make her my paid 'mistress' or something, and I told her that no, I was very turned on to her and since I was already married that I wanted to give her an incentive to stick around. Sherry assured me that she did not see marriage in her near future so she could be happy with the status quo, and besides, I am a far superior lover to her first and only man, until me.

I didn't come right out and ask, but Sherry said that she likes the way I 'open' her. She didn't say 'stretch', but that's what she meant, so I feel somewhat secure with her where my size is concerned. I know, I sound like I'm hung up on cock size, but I really wasn't until I had heard my wife fucking my boss.

My wife and I have an understanding since I showed her the photo. My wife doesn't fuck around, or I file for divorce and she does not get the house. Child support would not be an issue since the kids are grown and in college.

My wife doesn't know about Sherry of course, I'm not stupid.

That photo speaks volumes. I showed it to my attorney so that he could witness, from my camera, the time and date so there's no doubt about the authenticity if I ever have to use it in court.

I have other photos from the same night, and in some of them, there he is, my boss, and in one, and listen to this, I took it after they had returned to the back patio and were acting all so innocent. In that group photo he's standing next to my wife. Close, but not too close.

I made it a point to assemble some remaining guests to get that photo. Bill Williams happened to be in the little group as I took the photo, and as I viewed it later, I saw that he was looking over at Tina.

'Clever them,' I thought as I took that photo. There they are, my boss and wife. And sneaky. But not sneaky enough.

My boss still doesn't know that I know, that I had taken that photo of his ass on the grass. It's probably best that things go unsaid. I want to keep my job. But from now on, I'm keeping my wife close at hand at future parties.

There might be a future problem or maybe an adventure coming up though. When I was saying goodbye to the final guests, Bill Williams was one of the last to leave, and as he stood by me on the front porch, he said, "I was out there listening to the action when you took that photo. I saw the flash, and then saw you walking away a couple of minutes later."

What? Oh fuck, he knows. I started to shake my head, like I did not know what he is talking about, and he said, "Come on man, we both know you were out there listening and getting a photo. Now, mind if I see it?"

Again, I hesitated.

"You've got it in your camera and I know you're carrying the camera around so why not show it to me? I promise to keep it to myself."

He sort of insisted, and since he now had this knowledge of what my wife had been doing, I reluctantly showed it to him, and as he studied it and made comments of how hot it looked, especially the way it looked like they had hurriedly tossed their clothes in all directions in their 'haste to be coupling' is the way he put it, my cock started tingling.

I admitted to Bill Williams, fibbed a bit actually, that until I had seen the photo once I got back inside the house, I had not known for sure if it was my boss or him that was fucking my wife.

He smiled. "You thought it might be me? Why?"

I told him what I had seen him trying to do to my wife, in the kitchen.

"I see," he said with a grin. "So after I grabbed her ass, you thought I might have gotten her out into the back yard. I have to admit, I wish it had been me."

I sort of nodded my head. "Well, in a way I would have preferred it be you rather than my boss."

"Would you be saying or doing anything about it since I am not your boss?"

I shrugged. "Probably not, because it would have been my wife making the decision too."

With that line I had told Bill Williams that I had an image of him fucking my wife and that I would have accepted it, because I sensed what might be coming.

Sure enough, he asked, or rather, told me that he'd like to have a crack at Tina if I was ever so inclined.

I didn't say No, instead telling him that Tina and I had some talking to do and things to work out before I could consider anything else. I told him that 'catching' my wife out in the yard like that had been quite a shock to my system.

Bill had laughed understandably and said that he knew from the beginning what they were up to since he had seen them go out into the yard together. He was still holding my camera and staring at that photo, and my cock tingled as I watched him study it one more time.

Wife-Snuck-a-Fuck.png
"Fuck that's a hot photo! It looks like he is shoved so far into her that he is pinning her ass to the ground he's so deep."

"Yes. Yes it does look like that Bill. I had the same thought." I decided to add something in order to keep the subject of the photo front and center. "It looks like he has it buried in that shot, but I don't know if I just happened to get the shot when he was going deep, or he is just laying on her."

He studied the photo some more. "Her tit looks nice too. Really nice. I'd say, based on the way she is holding his head and it looks like she is kissing him madly, that you caught the shot while he is driving it deep into her hot and steady."

I nodded. "That's what I was thinking, too."

"It turns you on, doesn't it, looking at that photo and maybe....wishing you could be watching your wife fuck someone, the whole act and not just in a photo?"

I knew what he was coming to, and my cock tingling, I went along, encouraged him actually. "Now that its happened, yes, I would enjoy seeing her in action, and..." I looked at Bill, "I have a hunch you plan to volunteer."

"Exactly. I'd really like to fuck your wife and see if she would be the conversationalist she was being with your boss."

I nodded and admitted something to him now that we were sharing secrets. "She not all that talkative in bed with me."

Bill grinned at me, but for now, I still had the illuminated photo up on my camera, which he continued to hold. He took another look at it and said, "She might be used to you, you know, 20 years married and all that, or maybe she was doing all that talking because she was getting a big cock for the first time."

He looked at me for confirmation, and I don't know why, but I admitted my newfound feeling of inferiority. "That's probably it. Way Tina was talking, Charles must be larger than I am."

Bill simply nodded as he stared into my face. "Talk to Tina and if you and she want to have a threesome, I'm available."

"I have to get things straightened out between us first, and if we're still married, I might give that a try."

Bill laughed. "You'll stay married. Be stupid for you to divorce your wife just because she had herself some strange. Most marrieds do it sooner or later."

He was confirming what I already believed, but still, I had to comment. "But with her spouse's boss, and him being black on top of it?"

Bill placed his hand on my shoulder in a fatherly mode, it seemed. "Your wife was drinking, she got horny, she got some. She might have heard some of those stories about black men and went for it. What you need to do now is feed that need she has. Keep your boss away from her of course, but feed her need with something safe and strange. Me man, I can be her strange."

I was almost afraid to ask, but I got it out. "Are you big? Well hung I mean?"

He chuckled. "That's what I was saying man. Use me to feed her need."

I was embarrassed, but I knew what he is offering might be the solution to keeping my wife in line. "Like I said, if we stay together, I might feed her need. You could be convenient in me doing that."

He looked at me and then as he placed his hand on my shoulder and sort of looked around to see if anyone is listening, and of course we already knew we were alone on the porch at the moment. "Like I said, I can be discreet. No one has to know a thing."

"If we do this," I began saying, "I want to be right there, beside her while you are fucking her, and maybe," I paused and showed him the photo again, "and getting photos. Would that be alright with you, if I keep your face from showing maybe?"

"Shit no I wouldn't mind. You can get up close and take all the photos you want. Even aim my dick for me when I put it in if you like."

My face turned a bit red I think. "What makes you think I would want to aim your cock?"

He laughed. I've read a lot of stories about stuff like this, and in a lot of those stories, the husband wants to feel the cock his wife is getting."

I nodded. He had me, he knew. "I can see that," I answered, trying to act like I had not thought of it, till now.

He looked me directly in the eyes, my entire face. He seemed to be looking into my very soul with his next statement.

"Some husbands I have read about, not only like to feel the guy's cock that is fucking his wife, they help her suck it."

He might have been pushing it a bit, but strangely I wasn't offended. Instead I just stared at him and unthinkingly,
considering how it might appear, I ran my tongue over my upper lip."

He smiled when I did that and tapped me on the shoulder. "Talk to your wife."

Then he left.

Now, since he asked and has already seen my wife's nude body, well, some of it, and we had that talk, I have been seriously thinking of inviting Bill Williams over for a threesome.

My wife would probably have to go along after I tell her that Bill was also out there in the yard and watching. I don't think that I'll tell her in advance that Bill is supposed to be hung. Let it be a surprise and see if she expresses any kind of desire for it in front of me.

wife-snuck-a-fuck-png.png wife-snuck-a-fuck-png.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bobstudio83 and Zoocum
Bout time some more readers see this one.

Reactions: bobstudio83