• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife teased my small cock

• Thread starterhanrhu249
  • Start date

hanrhu249

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2007
Read the story & comment plz.
This is my 1st story.
I am Rohit. I am 34 yrs old. I am married to Mun. She is now 28. After about 10 yrs of marriage our sex life was boring. I did not had erctions properly. After surfing internet I wanted my wife to have sex with big guy.
I tell her frequently whether she like to have dick other than me. But she simply refused. She also reminded me that this type of thought should never come to my mind.
Let me tell u that I have a small cock of about 4.5’’. during love making when she is about to have orgasm she tell me to push my cock deeper .But I can’t thrust her cervix properly. At that time I whisper….
Me:‘’wanna big dick?’’
She:‘’yes I need’’
Me:‘’what kind of dick do u want?
She:‘’ long & fat. Yours is a small one. It can’t fit well.’’
She:’’ Plz. press both of my boobs wildly. Suck both them.’’
Me:” how can I do these alone?’’
She:’’then call somebody to suck my boobs.’’
She:’’I need a big cock. Tell him to fuck me hard.’’
Then after having sex when I told her that she was telling dirty. She did not believe. From next time I recorded her speech & I made to her listen what she had said. She shied often.
But now a day she is desperate enough. She openly tells me that,’’ your small cock is unable to satisfy me.”
Ok then I will arrange big cock for u.
The thought of my wife being fucked by another well hung guy gives me a good erction. So I decided to make it really.
Again I discussed this with Mun seriously. She was also having strange sensations but she was not expressing properly. Finally she agreed to make it but with strangers only. She also told that she don’t want to see the strange man again. This will be a top secret for social reason.
So, from then on I started to surf internet to find a real well hung guy for my Mun. There are so many guys responded with their pix. I showed all of them to Mun. She finally seleted one good looking guy of around 5’11’’ height having endowment of 9’’ after erection.
We planned through e-mail. We booked a hotel in a tourist place & we invited him there.
On the very day we were in the hotel room enjoying watching movie in the TV. Suddenly there was a knock in the room. I went to open the room. I saw a tall guy of around 30. He was Sam whom we gave the appointment. Seeing him my wife ran to the bathroom. I told Sam to sit down & relax. Then he
asked about my wife. He didn’t see my wife till then. He confirmed about us. I assured him that he has come to the right place. Then I went to bathroom to call my wife. She was standing there alone & trembling. I told her to come & to meet him because he has come a long way for her. She said “”Tell him to go . I can’t do do anything with him.’’ I told her,’ You selected her. It was not my selection.’’ It is not fair to tell him to go. Suddenly Sam came to us & told,” Bhabi I am Sam. I have come a long way for you as per your request.’’ She told Sam,” Sam thank you for coming. But I need some mental preparation. Plz. Leave us alone .Come one hour later.’’ She was still in the bathroom. I told her don’t come out of the bathroom till I say. Then I came out with Sam. I told Sam not to go but to hide behind the cot. He did so. The I called my wife to the room. I told her don’t worry he will be coming after one hour. Then I gave her French kiss & started to fondle her juicy breast. She was very hot. She told me ,’’Finally you made it”. I replied you have done nothing yet. I asked her
Me: How is Sam?
She: He is very handsome. I would love to be his wife.
Me: Sure. You can do it.
She: She smiled back to me.
She also started to rub my cock. I asked her to suck my cock. She obeyed.
I also started to suck her juicy 36D boob. She started to scream with pleasure. She likes very much to have pressed & sucked her boobs. Now I undressed her completely. She told me to have sex with her till Sam is back.
I also started to kiss her gently & guided her hand to my cock. She was already wet. So it was not difficult for rooming my small cock inside her pussy. When I entered her she said ahhhhhhhhhhhha……
She: Push ur cock deeper.
Me: Ok I am trying. Is my cock small?
She: You have got small cock.
Me : Then let me call Sam
She: Yes call him rrrright noooow…….
Me: I whispered in her ear….I can’t. You call her
She: Ohhhhhhhhhh……..
Me: Bloddy bitch call her now……..
She: Sam where are you? Come & fuck me.
Then Sam came from the side of the cot.
Sam was already excited so he was erected already.
I told Sam to put his cock in her mouth.
I whispered, ‘ Mun, take Sam’s cock right now’.
She hold tightly & sucked the red cockhead only.
I was soooooooo excited that my cock slipped out of her pussy & I came.
Then Sam was on the top of my wife & pushed his cock head in her pussy.
She shouted so loudly I told her not to make too much of noise.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am torn.
Help me God. You are tooooooooooooo big .
Sam holdings Mun’s boobs & kissing her lips pushed more of his cocks.
All 9 inches are invisible now. Seeing this I again had erection. I put my cock in her mouth.
She now very happy with a small cock in her mouth & a big cock in her pussy.
She never mentioned deeper & deeper.
Only I could hear was leave me or I will die.
After a hard fucking of around 25 minutes she had total 8 orgasms. Usually she had 1 or 2 orgasm per fucking episode.
Sam stayed with us for that night. Sam fucked my wife total 5 times on that day.
If anybody wanna fuck my wife mail me at malafas_sehfaz@yahoo.com

loved your story.... where are you located? love to stuff your wife with my thick tool.......

Users who are viewing this thread