• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife tells me something intersting about her past sexual encounters

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
my wife told me something i found quite interesting tonight ,we were out driving and we passed a store that sold water beds , and i said to her "have u ever been on a water bed before?" and she replied yes, i then said wow i wonder how much fun sex would be on one of those ,then a few seconds passed and i asked her "have u ever had sex on a water bed?" thinking she must have never done it bit to my amazement she said yeah, i then asked her "wow really how was it? i bet it was fun" and she said "yeah it was really cool we moved around alot from the water" then i asked her who did u do it with and she said her ex ,who is one of the few white guys she dated before me ,it just kinda shocked me because she always mentioned him as boring in bed and that he wasent very good sexually ,and i believed her cause she had no problem telling me how good other guys are at doing sexual things even though she told me the guy on the water bed is the only other guy shes had sex with before me and that it was her only other long relationship shes had besides me ,i dont know it was just weird shes never really mentioned him besides bad things in the past it was just weird hearing her describe herself having fun sexually with him

I believe that most husbands, including me, are curious about their wives' sexual histories, and particularly the men they fucked with.

Interestingly enough, my wife does not want to hear anything about my previous wives or fuck-partners, but she has no trouble talking about her own. I know details about her ex-husbands which I am sure would embarrass them if they knew that I knew.

She has told me about their cock sizes, what they liked to do, how often they could get-off, etc. And, I have found that she is most ready to talk about them when I am fucking her. I do realize that she is probably fantasizing that she is still fucking with one of them, but it doesn't take anything away from me since I am the one who hears her scream-out when she cums, and I am the one who shoots my load into her cunt.

No problem here!

Well said Son of John!
My case is a bit different; my partner does not like talking about her past bfs. If i say something about my ex gfs, she doesn't really mind but, talking about her ex bfs doesn't really do it for her.

my wife gives out very little info on her three previous bfs

my wife loves to tell me about her previous lovers as i amlicking that sweet cunt of hers!!!! and i rather enjoy it myself

I once asked my wife "how many" other men there had been and she hesitated a second before admitting that she really didn't know. She wanted to know if it counted if they had only finger-fucked her or if she had sucked their cocks instead of giving them fucks.

I will admit it excites me greatly to think of all the "things" that my wife may have done with other men.

We are a married couple, married for 30 years and both of us in our early 50`s. As you can see we met at a young age and honestly speaking I was very jealous. Sure, I always wanted to hear about the former bf`s of my wife and also every detail what they did together.

My now wife was not very open and generous with her information but she told me after endless discussions that there were 3 previous lovers. She told me that she had sex with them but did not mention any details. Later when our lifestyle grew more open I heard now and then that there was also this guy and that but even if she had sex with all of them, this did not count because it was a ONS or a very short relationship.

Later when we were active in the cuckold lifestyle I heard also some other details and when I count all together there must have been approx. 30 lovers before I came into her life, even if she was only 20 years old when we first met. Without jealousy in later days my wife was also more open to tell me this or that partnership and we also tried to count her former lovers but it did not work in a successful way, the number was too high.

Instead of being jealous I am more proud of all her former adventures now.

fred

Lucky Guy

Son of John said:
I once asked my wife "how many" other men there had been and she hesitated a second before admitting that she really didn't know. She wanted to know if it counted if they had only finger-fucked her or if she had sucked their cocks instead of giving them fucks.

I will admit it excites me greatly to think of all the "things" that my wife may have done with other men.

You are one lucky guy who has a wife that will disclose hot stuff like that...Unknowingly she tells you stuff that gets you and other guys rock hard. Sharing info is one of the things that more couples should do and it helps to loosen them up. Besides it is their past and no reflection on theml good or bad...just the past...

When I was young, and married for the first time, it would have hurt me like hell if I thought other guys had enjoyed my wife's lovely young body before me. But ten years into the marriage, she threw it up to me that she had given fucks to several other guys before me. Needless to say, I was devestated.

This started the whole painful process, through two divorces, before I was able to fully accept the fact that a woman can be "worthy" of my fucking, even if she has been fucked by other guys. And, the second step was in learning to use this information for my own benefit.

Now, so many years later, I love the fact that so many other guys have fucked my wife before me, and I also love to hear the details. I have even talked with some of these guys, including her first husband, who have told me just how much they enjoy fucking the pussy that is now MY wife.

We had planned to start dating one weekend. However when I went to her home she looked a bit nervous."I'm not sure you want to go out with me,I've done something wrong"I reassured her and she then explained she had met a male friend from college to swap work.He had kissed her and she had let him stick his tongue in her mouth and she had enjoyed it even though it was a surprise.He then convinced her to let him come home for a coffee.She said she thought they would just kiss but within minutes he had her tits out.She said she was soon naked on her back.As she was a good girl she had no protection.He promised to be careful but soon emptied himself in her."I think there is a chance I'm pregnant-do you still want to date?Does it bother you another man has had me so recently" You can guess what happened next

halfjob2 said:
...I think there is a chance I'm pregnant-do you still want to date?Does it bother you another man has had me so recently" You can guess what happened next

Your story is hot, man! My best guess is that you immediately pinned her down on the floor and fucked her brain out of hell....lol:D:p

Yes even though I thought it would put me off I was so hard knowing someone else had been up her.she even told me to avoid a stain on the sheets from her earlier partner.The wetness inside was not just her.
A few days later she got a text from the guy wanting to see her again.She showed me it as we were dating "what do you want me to do-surely you don't want me to meet him? "she asked

would you mind her letting him see her?

my wife had been married previously. I could care less and never thought it erotic to think of her and him screwing or whatever they did.

But she did start telling me about her sex life after their divorce. I knew she was fucking a buddy of mine at one point before we got together. She told me a little about that guy. I knew he had a big dick because he and I had traded blowjobs a couple of times. I admitted it to her at this point. She did not care. I found out that there was a couple of years after her divorce she went out on the weekends to get laid. And according to her she was very successful at it.

There have been several times where work caused us to be in seperate places sometimes we would have phone sex and she would tell me stories. Are they all true?
I dunno but they were hot.

During one of these phone calls she must have gotten quite worked up and admitted to hooking up with a guy at one point after we were married. I was pretty well worked up and turned on by it. She emailed two pictures to me right then. One was a picture of her naked that obviously some one else took. The other of her fingers and lips wrapped around a fat cock.

She claims she did not fuck him but after he took the pictures guilt hit her and she stopped it, and was crying as she left. I have a hard time believing that story and admitted I was disappointed she did not fuck his brains out. She still says it went no further than the blow job. I don't care one way or the other it is still hot as hell when she will drop a detail here or there.

I had sex on a water bed once and I hated it. In missionary her butt/hips kept sinking in and when I tried fucking her from behind my knees kept sinking and it was just uncomfortable. Moving around on it I was unstable and it was cumbersome. I finally just moved the show to the floor. But a friend of mine that I complained about it too assured me that the bed I was on just wasn't full enough. Apparently a full bed is much more firm. Never got another chance though.

Surrey1 said:
would you mind her letting him see her?

well she told me this in bed and showed me the text"Are you sure you want me to"she asked.I said he'd done it to her so she wasn't going with anybody new I was fine with it.I told her to go ahead.She said she would get condoms this time but I told her that as she did not like them she shouldn't bother..Then she looked at me with a cheeky smile"Do you want to watch or will you wait outside"

Users who are viewing this thread