• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife the hotelslut

• Thread startermywifesaslut2002
  • Start date

mywifesaslut2002

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2007
I wonder if she could make money like this....

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 980
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,612
Her tight ass

Attachments

• Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 504
I wouldnt pay, but I would do somethinng else!!

Very sexy...I'd pay all in $1's and ask her to roll in it.:)

I have a bath with old coins in it and I often lie in the bath naked and heap up all the coins over me and fall asleep. Just one of the eccentric things I do when my bulls are at work. It has a good affect on my subconscious mind, because I keep attracting old coins and the bath is getting quite full. It is an old fashioned bath and the taps are in the shape of male cocks (yes big ones). I saw the bath in an antique shop and I had to have it right or wrong.

Duh!!

Has she got a pussy and ass!!

She will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The slut in need....

Attachments

• Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 937
Another recent pic...

Attachments

• Hpim3394.jpg
    Hpim3394.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 346
Josetta said:
I have a bath with old coins in it and I often lie in the bath naked and heap up all the coins over me and fall asleep. Just one of the eccentric things I do when my bulls are at work. It has a good affect on my subconscious mind, because I keep attracting old coins and the bath is getting quite full. It is an old fashioned bath and the taps are in the shape of male cocks (yes big ones). I saw the bath in an antique shop and I had to have it right or wrong.

Now that's hot! Can I clean you up afterward? :)

A wife too be proud off!!! What a body. Dutch top quality, she demonstrates class and horniness....
Black will suit her fine, hubby.....
^)_(^

She looks like prime gang bang material...let's see her servicing some black studs.

LoveMLFS - money, money everywhere, I would love your hands on my body and your sperm in my you know where, but my owners would not allow it. They pick my lovers and they are all black. But I will kiss you in my dreams tonight as a consolation prize. Close your eyes and feel the kiss on places you might not want to admit to your mum. xoxoxo

Thanks for the comments! Here's another of her with a collar and chain...

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 212

Users who are viewing this thread