• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife the lady

• Thread startersurry
  • Start date

surry

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2010
Years ago my wife worked at a store. My wife is looks & acts like a proper lady. But underneath she loves sex. She mentioned a guy named John who was fucking all the single girls at work. He even got one pregnant.
She asked me once "what's wrong with me?" I said "nothing why?" She said "John flirts with everyone but not me." I then told her it's because they think of you as a lady, no one wants to offend you. That's why they won't even cuss around you. I stopped by the store about a week later & met John (who was black) & mentioned to him I did not get jealous & he could flirt with my wife. He was surprised & said "How much can I flirt?" I told him he could do anything he want to her as long as he did not hurt her. "What if I wanted to fuck her?" If you can get her to do it, go for it.
That night my wife came home smiling. I asked what happen & she said John was flirting with her today & had kneeled behind the counter while she was talking to a customer & ran his hand up her dress to he panties. She spread her legs for him while she talked away. John rubbed her pussy through panties. Once the customer left she asked him to stop. He stopped only when she allowed him to remove he panties. He then told her he was going to give her a good fucking soon & left with her panties. Needless to say we had a great fuck that night.
A couple a days later she walked into the break room at closing & saw John & her boss named Jim, were holding her panties. She turned beat red & ask for her panties back. Jim told her to come here. He started telling her how much troulble she could get into with HR for this. She got scared & asked to make it right. Jim said he needed his own pair of panties. She said no, then John reached behind her & pulled her dress up. She was pinned against John while Jim ran his hands all over her pantie covered ass. ( John called the day before & I had told John she loved her ass played with.) She struggled at first but then stopped as the men started telling what a nice ass she had. John started kissing her while Jim pulled her panties down & started eatting her from behind. After a few minutes of this she was so hot she took off her close & walked the to back door to lock it. Then she called me to tell me she was going to be late. Then John got on the phone & thanked me for my wife & they were to fuck her now.
My wife came home about 6 hours later. She said she was fucked great & she sucked John & her boss off. They used her as a sandwhich at one time. I then licked her clean & jerked off because she was sore. She was there toy for about 6 months until we had to move away.