• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife... the Lunch Lady!

• Thread starterCuckold64
  • Start date

Cuckold64

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2010
I am working out of town and awoke to a text message this morning from my lovely wife. The sound on my cell phone was off overnight so I didn't get it until my alarm went off at 6am..

12:42am
"I just left and came home from a friend on his 3rd shift lunch break in his driveway...wore my black pants and green t u bought me...
Pulled in.. made sure my inside lights were off... we kissed.. I pulled his belt... got his cock (BBC) out... already hard... sucked just for a minute..moved into the drivers side so he could slide it in.. Fucked for a minute... told him to sit on the drivers seat... so I could ride...

Fucked him n me so hard.. felt so good.. he said turn around... I did to the steering wheel.. he fucked me... I turned back around we both grabbed the steering wheel n fucked... He said lets do the back seat I'm gonna cum! I crawled into the back seat... he got in... fucked until he came with me on top! We got dressed, him too, and he left...me too... I cam home and sat on the side porch steps to text you... This is what he text me"

Him:Thanks #beastmode
Me:Thank You!!!! #workbreak
Him:U welcome, #Best Lunch Break Ever!

"I'm going to bed...
#DriversFriend
#Hood
#Last Call
#Cancer
#Ha "

I woke up with morning wood, read this, and with about 3 strokes blew a massive load of cum all over my stomach! Took 30 minutes to rub it in! I text her later and she told me she woke up with a smile too! I have read the text several times today at my desk and each time I get a raging diamond cutting hard on! Now I have some good jack off material until I get home... or until it happens again... which as any self respecting cuckold will tell you.. will not be soon enough! I LOVE MY HOTWIFE!

My wife will only play with me there but I wouldn't mind getting a text like this. I work rotating shift so I'm at work often on party nights. I told her I didn't have a problem if she went with one of her playmates as long as I got all the details. She wouldn't and I respect that but I still think about it now and then, lol.

I love texts like that... but alas... I do not get them often enough! Even if it was just my wife teasing.... (which in this case it was not!).. I would still love it!

Users who are viewing this thread