• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

******** my wife to dominant men

• Thread starterlarryjohn123
  • Start date

larryjohn123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2007
I love to ****** my wife to dominant men. Contact us for a possible meeting.

Attachments

• 50f1re2.jpg
    50f1re2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7,886
  • 6e7dre2.jpg
    6e7dre2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7,100
Reactions: JohnCuckUK
Where are you located. Would love to use her.

A few more of her

We are in the midwest.

Attachments

• 1007re2.jpg
    1007re2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 7,390
  • 20070115-5525-4.jpg
    20070115-5525-4.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 5,556
Wow - those breasts are outrageous. Just imagine what they would be like encircled tightly by rope. Squeezing them, turning blue.

Ever get to NYC?

WOWeeWOW!

Damn!! She's ultra fine. Yes, yes...put her out there for dominant men to take their best shot at her. Maybe she will give in to them and share her married pussy with them.

PittsburghBull4Cuck said:
Midwest? Well that certainly narrows it down to a 1000 square mile area.

Unless he is in Eurasia in which case it is 10000 square miles, :cool:

haha

she's hot man

The top two pics are three different chicks. These pics are stolen from Voyeurweb. This guys full of poop. The girl in the left hand top pic and second pic down is "Blonde1" from Voyeurweb's Redclouds section.

God Would I Like Some Of That....

GOD WOULD I LIKE SOME OF THAT....
WANT TO TRADE PICS?
FATGIRLTIME@YAHOO.COM

larryjohn123 said:
I love to ****** my wife to dominant men. Contact us for a possible meeting.
would love to fuck her show us some of her naked needing a real cock:) :)

I want to tap that babe

I can be at the airport in 25 minutes just tell me where she lives.......

if ever in South Florida, hit me up and your wife will never forget her trip down here.. as she will be dominated to the point that she is made to be my little cum slut in front of you.. ready for that??

I would enjoy putting a nice warm stream inside her. Add your location so someone can have some fun with her.

Pleasing her

Dud she is so cute and sexy. Really nice rack of tities, and tight sweet pussy. I want to pleasure her while you watch. Do you live near Maryland?

Wifepleaser2007

wanna take a little get away vaca. to Miami?? I am a very Dominant Latino with much experience training sluts and sissies... I am very serious about what I do and guarantee that you and her will never forget your trip here... for more.. MasterSlutTrainer@yahoo.com

Wichita Ks

Damn she is fine let me know where I need to go and I will cum take care of all her needs!!!

She's too cute and sexy. A dominate man will totally take her away for you, for his own, if you're not careful.

nice

nice beaver

hell man i get on a plane to smash her for ya

Fake. Seen those pics on aff and online other places

Users who are viewing this thread