• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife trimmed her pussy hair for the first time

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date
That is a good sign - mine keeps hers waxed at the request of the bulls

Atlopencpl said:
That is a good sign - mine keeps hers waxed at the request of the bulls
I am indeed aroused by the idea that she did it for another guy, but sometimes they do that just because they want to feel prettier (in general) non specifically because they are on a prowl.
Isn't it?

Brilliant development Gordon - don't believe her for a moment - "did it for you". Why now after 25 years! LMAO

For sure she is thinking about someone else and soon - because hair grows!

Also a "landing strip" is more than just a "trim" - its a statement. It means she is feeling good about herself and is sexually confident.

If she made that kind of statement for you, mate, you would have made sure you saw it asap.

Hope you are hard Gordon, because I think you'll need something to hang onto very soon!

My wife got one of those laser hair removal guns a couple years ago ... awesome! After using it a few times her bottom is as hairless as a new born baby. Now she uses it 2-3 times a year ... that's all she has to use it. If you like hairless, the laser treatment is a great way to go. Mac :)

Users who are viewing this thread