• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife -- TRUE STORY!

• Thread starterxxsxyshayxx
  • Start date
Black men always get it up
I know from experience
Regardless of their other conditions, they always get it hard
Love, MsGary

I guess the only question I have is "was the guy black or white?"

More pics lets give her more BBC

WOW she is very Hot. Did she bring home a cummy pussy and panties for you!!

damn, shes hot!!
The sluts always are around here....cant complain with Dark Cav!!

b(L)ack again...

to answer your question...the guy was white. I set her up with a black guy once and he was rough and literally beat her pussy up. She was so sore she couldn't piss for 2 days...she hasn't done a black guy since. I thought it was kind of exciting...the fact that my wife had been fucked so hard by a big black that her pussy was raw for a few days. Anyways, here is a few more....hope you guys enjoy the milf session. We would love to hear and see what her pics do for your dicks...thanx. oh, and thanx for the comments.

Attachments

• aaz.jpg
    aaz.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 807
  • aaz2jpg.jpg
    aaz2jpg.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,038
  • aaz3.jpg
    aaz3.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 771
where do you live at and if we email you would love to plan on a date night

that is some very sexy pictures
where are you guys located? i would love to make your fantazy come true.

black dildo pics?

she is hot . got a big black dildo w/pics. thanks for posting

xxsxyshayxx said:
to answer your question...the guy was white. I set her up with a black guy once and he was rough and literally beat her pussy up. She was so sore she couldn't piss for 2 days...she hasn't done a black guy since. I thought it was kind of exciting...the fact that my wife had been fucked so hard by a big black that her pussy was raw for a few days. Anyways, here is a few more....hope you guys enjoy the milf session. We would love to hear and see what her pics do for your dicks...thanx. oh, and thanx for the comments.

One look at that pic on all fours and you can see why that pussy got beat up...that is a hole made for strokin' if I ever saw one!

Some BBC

Wow your wife is fucking hot. Would love to see more of her.

Attachments

• BBC001.jpg
    BBC001.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 754
thanx

due the good amount of emails and date offers and compliments we have been receiving, we decided to post a few more....thanx for that awesome pic bobby! if anyone would like to make a fake pic, email us for hi quaility pics. enjoy!!

Attachments

• H (27).jpg
    H (27).jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 614
  • H (28).jpg
    H (28).jpg
    78 KB · Views: 588
last set

thanx for the overwhelming responses and emails guys. This post has kinda died so this will probably be the last set...enjoy!

Attachments

• zzzz (870)b.jpg
    zzzz (870)b.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 659
  • zzzz (741)b.jpg
    zzzz (741)b.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 532
  • zzzz (75)b.jpg
    zzzz (75)b.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 393
Sorry 2 see you go

Your wife is fucking hot here is a fake PM me for more

Attachments

• shayxxx002.jpg
    shayxxx002.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 376
Your wife is absolutely gorgeous! You are a very lucky man to have such an incredibly sexy wife. I love the black pantyhose pictures!

Very cute!

Pics 2 & 3 are yet another example of how sexy the body of a "real" woman is. I find her quite alluring to say the least and she can be thanked for the courage to show her true self.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake 4 the hot wife

Here are some more

Attachments

• shay003.jpg
    shay003.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 254
  • shay004.jpg
    shay004.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 364
Two more

I would love to lick that pussy my friend.

Attachments

• shay005.jpg
    shay005.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 223
  • shay007.jpg
    shay007.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 182
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread