• Thread starterMaximan
  • Start date

Maximan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2023
The making of a hot wife and her cuck.

All True

As regards one’s wife having whole weekends with their lovers I’m in total agreement. If that’s what the Missus likes then who am I to object. My wife’s pleasures are my pleasures and it’s a total win-win situation.

We’d been swapping with this one couple quite regularly and it wasn’t unusual for Daman to drive up with his wife and leave with my wife very shortly afterwards. Overnighters were the flavour of all four of us and when Damon came back usually around 8-30 or 9-00 am he’d drop off Amy as he picked up Erika. At least one of neighbours had seen this happen at several times and told Amy how jealous she was as her husband would kill her if she even looked at another man. Truth be told our swapping arrangement worked perfectly for us. Amy didn’t like anal but Erika loved it. Damon too didn’t like it so it was a little like the old nursery rhyme of Jack Spratt where everyone benefited Amy always took great delight in bringing me home lots of lovely delicious cream pies as that was something else Damon didn’t participate in.

Anyway our swapping arrangements worked so well the four of us decided to take a weeks holiday away with the other partner and to different destinations. To all intents and purposes anyone seeing either couple holding hands and making out would always think that we were a newly married husband and wife.

One time Damon had a months assignment with his work overseas and it was unanimous that Amy went with him whilst Erika stayed with me and our two children. The children had been told that Amy was Damon’s PA and it made sense for Erika to stay over at ours while their Mommy and Daddy worked through a big takeover.

Erika had met Damon at Uni she readily admits she was thought of as the College Bike - a badge she actually wore with pride. Damon who she fell madly in love with was a very strict and practicing Roman Catholic, a virgin too. It wasn’t until they married that he would even fuck Erika and so she had to continue serving the needs of numerous other undergrads. Once they married of course birth control was out of the question and he would only have sex using the Rhythm method. In fact he was so good at it he almost lost the ability to ejaculate. After their daughter was born he again retreated to using that same old technique which Erika hated as she just adored the feeling of being filled to overflowing with what I’d describe as yummy cummy.

Amy met Erika at the Play School where our daughters attended. They hit it off and on occasions Damon would pick them up and drop off Amy and our daughter. On one the girls nights out the conversation flowed as freely as did the drinks. They danced together and with different guys. Of course those guys would always try it on with the kissing and groping not ever objected to! As the girls got merrier and looser they spoke of their fancying of each other’s husbands and Erika saying how much she was missing a good fucking with a different lover but she knew Damon would go nuclear if he knew. She always felt as thought he really did need to experience others but in the meantime she was so very frustrated.

Amy came up with a plan to help Erika and this began with a dinner party here at ours.

So they arrived for dinner and the stage was set. Erika had chatted to Damon telling him that Amy had told her what a delicious hunk he was and how she was jealous of Erika. He was over the moon at hearing that and quickly got excited as Erika told him that tonight he should flirt and cuddle a little with Amy to cheer her up as Amy felt a little down of late. Dinner was delicious and the wine flowed copiously as we settled comfortably in the lounge. I got up to get some more drinks from the kitchen and was soon joined by Erika cuddling up to me and whispering suggestively in my ear. Drinks somehow became forgotten as we began kissing intensely and passionately.

Meanwhile in the lounge Amy had moved to sit along Damon and she soon had him forgetting his Marriage Vows and his strict religious beliefs. I didn’t see it but it’s a shame that his seduction wasn’t recorded as I’m certain it would have quickly become the hottest sex tape of that time. It wasn’t long before Erika said let’s take a peek at them and check on progress there. Looking quietly around the door we could see Any on her knees enjoying eating his very respectably sized cock. He had his eyes shut and his hands on Amy’s head trying desperately to get even deeper in Amy’s mouth and throat and Erika said that he’d never allowed her to do that as it was so dirty! I think that was moment we both knew then that we’d all soon become more than just good friends.

I led Erika by the hand around and through the hallway, upstairs and into or rather onto the matrimonial bed. Erika was so different in so many ways to Amy. Amy was well blessed in her gorgeous and very ample busom. She was also much taller than Amy practically the same height as me. Damon was 6’2” and worked out daily at the gym which was plainly obvious. I’d always thought of myself as a tit man and yet here I was enjoying fucking with a lass with little A cup titties. What she lacked in volume was more than compensated for with her stunning nipples. They were unbelievable thicker than my thumb and standing out possibly as long as my thumb. Her aureoles added to those incredible nipples and must have measured at least 3”. Ebony brown in colour and tasting incredibly delicious. Erika’s legs too seemed to go on forever and terminated at the entrance to a woman’s most sacred and intimate parts. I spent forever kissing my way up to that beautiful and tender tunnel of happiness. I just couldn’t get over the incredible and sweet flavour of Erika and her soon flowing juices. I felt like I’d never want to stop loving those beautiful lips. I thought Damon would have to change in his refusal of oral pleasuring too as Amy absolutely adores giving head and always swallows. Erika’s fragrance was so perfect, tasty that surely no living man would or could resist. Just then too I realised just how hot Erika was. She gushed and squirted way beyond anything Amy ever had and when finally we coupled we both realised how perfect our union was. This was something that we both should, would and treasure forever as we made true love together. We spent the entire night together there loving and pleasuring each other to blissful sleep with our coupling remaining perfectly until we woke next morning. Of course we had to take each other again in the shower and cement and celebrate that perfect night together. As I managed to prize myself from Erika I threw on my robe and made my way back downstairs. I couldn’t resist looking in the spare room to see my beloved wife still asleep and still being spooned by Damon. I had to resist my wanting to chew and congratulate Amy but I continued quietly down to the kitchen and began to make us ALL some breakfast. I was almost done before Damon was first to appear in his Tee and pants. Isn’t it strange that after just spending the night in glorious sex with each others spouses there’s still that nervousness and awkwardness at this time. Any difficulties though disappeared as Amy joined us and straight away threw her arms around not me but Damon’s neck and kissed him passionately as she thanked him for such an incredibly sexy night. Erika then appeared and did almost the same to me before the ladies switched over to rejoin their proper husbands.

Part 2 to follow.

Reactions: cynful, milfbuster and Custer Laststand
HOT...AS....SHIT !!! .....Please keep writing and writing about separate vacations!

20210319_175522.jpg
20210319_180345~2.jpg
IMG_20190308_210359.jpg

Reactions: Maximan
Patagoniah said:
HOT...AS....SHIT !!! .....Please keep writing and writing about separate vacations!

20210319_175522.jpg
20210319_180345~2.jpg
IMG_20190308_210359.jpg
It’s extremely cathartic divulging these so private, so precious and so naughtily delicious events from my/our lives.

Amazing but true it still gets me rock hard reliving what in the 1960’s/70’s and indeed the 80’s. My wife only told three of her friends and without exception they all told Amy how jealous they were. They all felt locked up from their true desires and admired ME for ALLOWING her to enjoy such intensive carnal pleasures.

I’ll certainly write if more memories and appreciate you writing and asking for more.

Take care and give more and you’ll be amazed at the benefits you’ll get from unselfish loving.

Thank you too for those scorching hot pics.

IMG_2812.jpeg