• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife w/ bbc

• Thread starterhotwifetanya
  • Start date

hotwifetanya

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2004
www.myhotwifetanya.com
Finally a real wife. What do you think?

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 583
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 557
  • DSC06371.jpg
    DSC06371.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 679
I also am areal wife and frequent florida for bike week.....maybe Tanya wants to do some dual playing for some new footage....I am not bi but dont mind sharing BBC with another hot wife, would love to hear from you guys Bike week is first weekend in FEB

blk socks vs white shoes doesnt get any better than that

Wife here looking for BBC too

She is very interesting in VWE BBC here in Northern California... Sacramento area. She is 5' 10", blonde with blue eyes and great body.
Send us a message if you meet the desired description.

Happy new year to you sexy lady!.I will be visiting San Francisco,CA on a business trip starting from 01/07-01/12.In brief:Iam an attractively tall,well endowed,neat,and fun-loving (College Professor) 35 years old SBM.Iam interested in meeting up with you for real live hot and steaming sexual encounters during my visit and even after.Iam able to meet you in my resort condo and/or at your preferred location-.Iam very real and iam only looking forward to meeting with the real couples or single females.Thanks.

Hart
heartlandj@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread