• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife wants to cuck me now, but im not sure

• Thread startercheckitout
  • Start date

checkitout

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
I'll try to make this quick and to the point..

My wife and I have been married for 7 years, I am not lying when I say she looks like a model (shes 5'8 135lbs 34dd, brunette, green eyes...beautiful). I had always had the fantasy of seen her go wild on another cock, but she was always very conservative about sex. as time went on she started getting freakier and freakier, anal, squirting...

Finally around the holidays (xmas new years 2014) she was visiting her parents and we started texting back and fourth, one thing lead to another and we started texting about past sexual encounters. When she dropped a bomb and told me that she had a one night stand with another girl and guy, she gave me details about them both sucking his dick, and laying there while he went back and fourth between them, it made me so hard. Then she started telling me about all of the other guys she had been with (which made me actually cum in my pants without jerking off).

Finally I worked up enough nerve to tell her my fantasy about her cucking me...and man, her reaction was mixed emotions...she was shocked, disgusted...but then as time went on she got really turned on about it, then she started emailing me those captioned cuckold pics. But as she started to really want to do it, I started getting cold about it...I didn't tell her I got cold, but I did. I still get super hard thinking about it, but after I cum I feel like I could never truly let her do it. But the way she talks about it now I don't know if I can (or want) her to turn back. When she talks to me about it I can see her pussy leaking through her pants, and when I talk with her about it during sex she squirts so much that it leaves a puddle on the sheets.

What should I do?, Am I (we) past the point of no return?

You know You want it to happen. Yes Your past the point of no return. And Your the one that opened the door in the first place.

Reactions: toolman2c
Please post pics of her and yes, she's going to cuckold you so you might as well just enjoy it!

Checkitout,

I'll begin with your question ("What should I do?"). You might point out this article to your wife:

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

and, of course, read it yourself. Then, talk with her about it. Then, point out this article to her:

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

and... after also reading it yourself, of course... talk with her about it. You and your wife may also find this article:

Musings of an incidental hotwife:
http://incidentalhotwife.blogspot.c...t-other-women-how-to.html?zx=38a6bf4a9736d925

of interest. On this site there are links to many other good articles on this subject, all written by women, which is probably important from your wife's point of view. (The first two articles, above, are also by women.)

Regarding the rest of your post:

checkitout said:
My wife and I have been married for 7 years .... she looks like a model (5' 8", 135 lbs, 34 dd, brunette, green eyes...beautiful). I had always had the fantasy of seen her go wild on another cock, but she was always very conservative about sex. But, as time went on, she started getting freakier and freakier, anal, squirting...

Congratulations for managing to stay married to such a gorgeous hot woman for 7 years. The conventional wisdom, now, seems to be that women's libidos peak when they're in their thirties. You haven't mentioned your wife's age, but she appears to be a good example of that. (Men's libidos, by contrast... meaning, the frequency with which they get it off by masturbating, having sex with a partner, having wet dreams, or some combination of the above... apparently maximize when they're about 18 to early 20's.)

checkitout said:
Finally, around the holidays (x'mas / new years 2014), she was visiting her parents and we started texting back and fourth. One thing led to another, and we started texting about past sexual encounters. Then, she dropped a bomb and told me she had a one night stand with another girl and guy. She gave me details about them both sucking his dick, and laying there while he went back and fourth between them.

Telling you that via text messages from a distant location... after warming you up, as it were... was a good strategy on your wife's part. Since text messages are very impersonal (no facial expressions or other body language), it meant you couldn't "blow up" or otherwise "get confrontational" while, at the same time, she could gauge your response.

checkitout said:
It made me so hard.

Good. That was the right response.

checkitout said:
Then, she started telling me about all of the other guys she had been with. That made me actually cum in my pants, without jerking off.

Excellent. That was an even better totally appropriate response. Incidentally, it brings to mind:

McManus, David, 2012, Reluctant Cuckold: Who knew a cheating wife could be such a turn-on? (Fannypress, Seattle, 338 pp., paperback).

in which the protagonist — after learning indirectly that his wife fucked another man at a party he attended with her, in the bathroom, where he had knocked on the door while she was doing so, but his wife's female colleague (who — having encouraged her — was also in the bathroom enjoying the show), told him "it's occupied, use the one upstairs" — is unable to prevent himself from ejaculating in his pants whenever he thinks about it, which is frequently.

checkitout said:
Finally, I worked up enough nerve to tell my wife my fantasy about her cucking me.

Good. To realize your sexual fantasies with your wife, thereby enriching your marriage and possibly preventing it from ending, you need to talk with her about them... and, in addition, encourage her to talk with you about her fantasies.

BTW, your wife's forthright description of her threesome and other sexual experiences (did those occur while she was married to you?) mean you are already her cuckold. The definition is, "cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife." It's short and simple. It implies nothing about the details of the relationship between the cuckolded man and his wife, other than that she fucks other men.

checkitout said:
Her reaction was, mixed emotions. She was shocked and disgusted. But then, as time went on, she got really turned on about it.

Your wife's initial reaction was typical of many married women, as described by cuckolds and cuckold-wannabes in this forum. Her subsequent realization that this would accord with her strong sexuality is very promising.

checkitout said:
Then she started emailing me those captioned cuckold pics.

That's a VERY strong indication your wife is really into transforming your marriage to a "cuckold husband / hot wife" relationship. There's a fair amount of online literature and discussion of this (including, of course, this forum). It sounds like your wife may be reading it.

checkitout said:
But, as she started to really want to do it, I started getting cold about it. I didn't tell her I got cold, but I did.

That's not surprising. The judeo-christian tradition, which continues to be very strong throughout western societies, is... even today... that a married woman is "owned" in some sense by her husband. Ergo, a married man or even a man in an LTR is supposed to find it shameful if his wife is sexually liberated and dates, seduces and fucks other men. Thus, in most cases it's probably best to keep "cuckold husband / hotwife" relationships discrete with respect to relatives, conventional friends and work colleagues. I.e., it's probably best to seek a new circle of friends who share this interest.

checkitout said:
I still get super hard thinking about it...

As you should...

checkitout said:
...but, after I cum, I feel like I could never truly let my wife do it.

Let should be "let" because your wife already has done it. Probably you should make it a point to not think about all this immediately after you cum, because then you're sexually satiated and more prone to revert to thinking in terms of conventional social expectations. (This is among the reasons a fair percentage, it seems, of cuckoldress married women insist their husbands wear male chastity devices and become their sole key holders. That way their husbands can't masturbate themselves to orgasm without their permission.)

checkitout said:
The way my wife talks about it now, I don't know if I can (or want) her to turn back. When she talks to me about it I can see her pussy leaking through her pants, and when I talk with her about it during sex she squirts so much that it leaves a puddle on the sheets.

Whew. That's really impressive. Since your wife obviously has a strong desire to make you her self-acknowledged cuckold, it's unlikely you'll be able to continue resisting for much longer (IMO). This, I suggest, is the most realistic answer to your last question.

Your transition to a “cuckold husband / hotwife” form of marriage will be easier and will have greater potential for long-term durability if your wife becomes the acknowledged dominant partner in your marriage. A strategy for accomplishing that transition that may appeal to her, and you as well, is presented by Lady Misato:

Real Women Don’t Do Housework:
http://ladymisato.atspace.com/introduction.html

(work through the chapters listed at upper left sequentially).

Thanks for your interesting and erotic post, and good luck!

—Custer

Last edited:
Yes,I agree.Just take slow with the first hook-up, you know, drinks, small talk both of ya go to te motel-hotel room.Sex play,let what-ever happen.

Your angxst about letting another man fuck your wife is perfectly normal. For me second guessing how I would feel about seeing another mans cock in my sweet wife's pussy made me nervous but turned me on at the same time. I will suggest when you say you don't know if you can stop it from happening I think you don't want it to stop. You just don't want to be responsible for what happens when she takes another mans cock. Trust me when it does happen. and you discover it didn't kill your relationship. it will be much more of an erotic experience than you could ever imagine.

Reactions: purplejoys
Thank you all so much for your responses. Her and I had another chat about all of this the other night, I told her I was afraid she wouldn't see me as being "manly", she told me that she thought it was more manly that I know what she needs and desires. She also told me that my length is perfect but she wants something thicker.

She also brought up giving me a prostate massage, which was something she acted disgusted by in the past.

Many mixed signals grasshopper. Tread carefully.

checkitout said:
Thank you all so much for your responses.

You're welcome.

checkitout said:
My wife and I had another chat about all of this the other night. I told her I'm afraid she won't see me as "manly;" she replied that she thought it was more manly that I know what she needs and desires.

Good; your wife knows how to soothe your anxieties...

checkitout said:
She also told me that my length is perfect, but she wants something thicker.

Also good; she's helping you feel good about yourself. Some of the women on this forum have commented that, for their sexual satisfaction, the thickness of a lover's cock is more important than its length. So, your wife's reply seems realistic.

checkitout said:
She also brought up giving me a prostate massage, which was something she acted disgusted by in the past.

This too is good. You might suggest ordering the (apparently rather popular) DVD, "Bend Over Boyfriend," then watching it with her. It's readily available online and, IMO, is well done.

If your wife begins fucking you anally with a suitably-sized and shaped strap-on dildo, then begins doing that regularly, it will very-likely increase her confidence in herself vis-a-vis you and, in that way, facilitate her transition to becoming the dominant partner in your marriage — while also facilitating your transition to becoming her self-acknowledged submissive husband.

In turn, that will likely facilitate your wife's transition to viewing it as her right and prerogative to date, seduce and fuck other men, while also facilitating your acceptance of the desirability of remaining faithful as her self-acknowledges cuckold (IMO).

It sounds like your wife is moving you forward...

Last edited:
Things have cooled off a bit (not that it isn't going to happen) but that thing called life has us both very busy, so we haven't been able to talk much about cucking lately.

But the other day I went to visit with a friend (male), and when I got home the first thing she said to me was "did you two jerk each other, or suck each other off?" I laughed and said "no" she said "too bad, that stuff turns me on, ive been watching videos with that stuff lately"

checkitout said:
Things have cooled off a bit (not that it isn't going to happen), but that thing called life has us both very busy, so we haven't been able to talk much about cucking lately.

You can be confident it's circulating in the back of your wife's mind, even though she may appear to be preoccupied with other things. A problem may be that she has not yet identified a suitable candidate. That can take a while...

checkitout said:
But, the other day I went to visit with a friend (male), and when I got home the first thing she said to me was, "did you two jerk each other, or suck each other off?" I laughed and said, "no." She said, "too bad... that stuff turns me on; I've been watching videos with that stuff lately."

Interesting that your wife would be turned on by watching videos of men jacking each other off and sucking each other's cocks. It sounds positive, from the point of view of her openly talking with you about this (perhaps) slightly-unusual aspect of her sexuality...

Regarding:

checkitout said:
But, the other day I went to visit with a friend (male), and when I got home the first thing [my wife] said to me was: "Did you two jerk each other, or suck each other off?" I laughed and said, "no." She said, "too bad... that stuff turns me on; I've been watching videos with that stuff lately."

Perhaps your wife would find this site of interest:

“Visual Sensations for women: Empowering the visual woman”

http colon doubleslash triplew dot sensations4women dot com slash index dot html

(no spaces — or, google it).

After she clicks “enter,”

under “Specific subject areas,” suggest she click “Women observing men masturbating;”

then, scroll down and click: “Ladies, come watch the men masturbate,” which yields:

“Animated picture files of men masturbating”

including: The standard stroke; Legendary masturbating without touching; Shooting the headboard; Precumming; Great balls o’fire; Follow the bouncing balls; Standing and shooting; and Position while watching.

She just opened the door wide for your.

You have a golden opportunity.

Bring her into the foal.

At this point you'll be in charge.
Ask her if she wants you to, If she says, no then ask why she brought the subject up. If she says yes, ask her if she want's to watch. If she says yes then then set it up, if she says no again ask why she brought the subject up.

Whatever the answer, direct it.

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
Custer, you are exactly right. She hasn't been able to really find a guy she feels comfortable with. She wants a dominant guy, but not a loud mouth. She wants that quiet type, but that will completely dominate in bed.

checkitout said:
Things have cooled off a bit (not that it isn't going to happen) but that thing called life has us both very busy, so we haven't been able to talk much about cucking lately.

But the other day I went to visit with a friend (male), and when I got home the first thing she said to me was "did you two jerk each other, or suck each other off?" I laughed and said "no" she said "too bad, that stuff turns me on, ive been watching videos with that stuff lately"

She wants you to suck guys off, so will you consider doing it for her? She might want a threesome.

I can post some pics if anyone is interested.

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
checkitout said:

you must be new here

checkitout said:

Do bears shit in the woods...? Of course we'd like to see some pics of your sexy wife (that is, if she gives you her permission... otherwise it would be bad form).

checkitout said:

always interested