• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife wants to cuck me now, but im not sure

• Thread startercheckitout
  • Start date
IMG_1479 - Copy.jpgIMG_1479 - Copy.jpg

Checkitout,

Nice pix. But, what's the context? Is that your budding hotwife? If so, what a hot-looking woman...

Regarding your initial post:

checkitout said:
I had always had the fantasy of seeing [my wife] go wild on another cock, but she was always very conservative about sex. As time went on she started getting freakier and freakier, anal, squirting...

That doesn't sound "conservative about sex" at all. It sounds like she was getting more and more turned on by the idea of taking lovers. I mean, jeez... squirting indicates she's VERY intensely turned on.

So, what's happening these days? Is your wife moving forward with seduction of a potential candidate? Has she done it, but you haven't told us? I can't imagine her finding that challenge overly difficult, let alone insurmountable...

—Custer

Reactions: toolman2c
Yes, that is my wife. She had taken that picture last year for a guy she was flirting with online.

I say you should go for it! Set some boundaries around it. BTW, great pic. Your wife is gorgeous. I missed out on some of your other pics. Care to repost?

Hi all, sorry its been a bit since my last update. I had said things had cooled off...boy was I wrong. I had stopped talking about the whole hotwife/cuckold thing because I felt like she was getting sick of it. That wasn't the case at all, she told me she thinks about it all of the time. So I set us up an online dating profile, but we either got hit up by guys like look like revenge of the nerds, or fakes (guys with 8-pack abs and 13inch cocks).

So we decided to test the waters we are going to go to a swingers club together, obviously the biggest rule is that I cannot play, she wants all of my attention on her. She has said she isn't going to do anything there, she just wants to see what its like. But she did ask me randomly "what would you do if I fucked a guy there?" So I think she has more on her mind than she is telling me....she also emailed me a dress (tight white, mid thigh, shows cleavage-type) that she wants me to buy her so she can wear it there.

Thoughts?

Sounds like you're on the path. But why establish "the biggest rule"?

She's definitely ready for action ;)

2wheel said:
Sounds like you're on the path. But why establish "the biggest rule"?

Well her biggest issue with doing the whole "hotwife/cuckold" thing was that I cannot play with other women. I'm not a bad looking guy and I have a decent body so I have had women hit on me before (I'm no Brad Pitt or anything) but she knows that there is interest and she already told me that if I touched another woman that it would ruin it for her. And this is after all about her and her pleasures.

checkitout said:
Hi all, sorry its been a bit since my last update. I said things had cooled off...boy, was I wrong. I had stopped talking about the whole hotwife/cuckold thing because I felt like she was getting sick of it. That wasn't the case at all, she told me she thinks about it all of the time.

Sounds like your sexy wife is finding that idea increasingly seductive, in spite of herself...

checkitout said:
So I set us up an online dating profile, but we either got hit up by guys who look like revenge of the nerds, or fakes (guys with 8-pack abs and 13inch cocks).

Ah well...

checkitout said:
So, we decided to test the waters by going to a swingers club together; obviously the biggest rule is that I cannot play, she wants all of my attention on her.

As it should be...

checkitout said:
She has said she isn't going to do anything there, she just wants to see what its like.

Of course...

checkitout said:
But she did ask me, "What would you do if I fucked a guy there?" So I think she has more on her mind than she is telling me...

Actually, that's a pretty clear indication of what she has on her mind...

checkitout said:
...and, she also emailed me a dress (tight white, mid thigh, shows cleavage) that she wants me to buy for her so she can wear it there.

Good strategy. If another man is blown away by her dress, kisses her passionately, feels her up all over then rips it off and she fucks him, she'll be able to point out that you were the one who bought that seductive dress for her.

checkitout said:
My wife's biggest issue with the whole "hotwife/cuckold" thing is, I cannot play with other women.

No, no, of course not... that's a large part of what it's all about...

checkitout said:
I'm not a bad looking guy and I have a decent body, so I have had women hit on me before (although I'm no Brad Pitt or anything), but [my wife] knows there is interest [among other women]. She told me that if I touch another woman, that will ruin it for her.

One wouldn't have expected a woman as gorgeous, hot and sexy as your wife to have married some guy who looks like an oaf.

Anyway... that was a clear statement on her part. And, I gather you've agreed to it.

Have you and your wife visited the swing club you had in mind, as "tourists" (or otherwise)? Or, will that be this weekend...?

If your wife finds there aren't any men there she feels attracted to, you might consider looking into the possibility of there being other swing clubs in your area.

Last edited:
Hi Custer,

We have not visited the club yet. My wife feel more comfortable visiting a club that is out of state, so we are going to make a weekend of it (we are only 2 hours from the border of the state we are going to). But the club looks decent, nice bar area, hot tub, sauna and public and private play areas. I'm just not sure if many "cuck" type of people go to swinger clubs...I know most of the time both the man and woman have set with others...

Reactions: purplejoys
OK, she wan;t it ALL about her. As long as you both agree that's cool. You don;t need to participate in any activity unless you want.

My wife tell's me of the time her sister went to Plato's Retreat in NYC years ago. She fucked so many guys she lost count and her then fiance ONLY watched.

Like anything in life the first time holds many emotions, joy, elation, fear, trepidation, etc. and in this case jealousy. The trouble with a sex club is that things can get intense real fast and there's no opportunity for 'a break' to discuss what's happening.

checkitout said:
Hi Custer, we have not visited the club yet. My wife feels more comfortable visiting a club that is out of state, so we are going to make a weekend of it (we are only 2 hours from the border of the state we are going to).

I suppose that really means your wife doesn't want to go to a club where there's any chance she might meet someone she knows. People travel around a lot, so going two hours in one direction might not be any different, from that point of view, than going two hours in any other direction. But, whatever works...

checkitout said:
The club looks decent, nice bar area, hot tub, sauna, and public and private play areas.

Sounds like potentially a good experience...

checkitout said:
I'm just not sure if many "cuck"-type people go to swinger clubs.

Presumably not since, by definition, "cuckold husband / hotwife" means a couple in which the woman dates, seduces and fucks whomever she wishes while her husband remains faithful to her. So, you may have to play your "tourist card" and explain to anyone who asks that you and your wife have agreed she can participate (if she wishes), but you are only there to observe.

checkitout said:
I know most of the time, both the man and woman have sex with others [at these clubs].

Yes, I think you have it right. I suggested this because it will presumably give your wife a chance to see for herself other married women enjoying the pleasures of fucking men who are not their husbands, and an opportunity to do that herself if she wishes, while you do not fuck other women (by agreement, because your wife said it's important to her that you not do so).

If your experience is successful (from your point of view), it may result in re-setting your wife's reluctance to enjoy the pleasures of taking lovers.

If it should happen your wife decides that becoming a "swinger couple" appeals to her, that too would be something you could talk about afterwards. (If that idea doesn't appeal to you... and it sounds like it doesn't... you could explain to her why you feel that way.)

Last edited:
I'm new here and don't want to be out of line, but 'Don't you think your wife deserves the pleasure of other cocks?' Tell her so. It will help her to know that you think she DESERVES it; that you think she is that good, not just that it makes you horny thinking about it. Let her know she deserves to have pleasure and sexual satisfaction. And that you love her enough to give it to her. Don't make her feel like she is cheating on you!

Hi Ms. Useme,

useme said:
I'm new here...

Welcome!

useme said:
And, I don't want to be out of line.

Hey... being out of line is what this forum is all about.

useme said:
But, 'Don't you think your wife deserves the pleasure of other cocks?' Tell her so. It will help her to know that you think she DESERVES it; that you think she is that good, not just that it makes you horny thinking about it. Let her know she deserves to have pleasure and sexual satisfaction. And that you love her enough to give it to her. Don't make her feel like she is cheating on you!

Actually, that's not "out of line" at all... you've given Checkitout some good advice.

Speaking of which, how's it going, Checkitout?

—Custer

Everything is going fine. Things have somewhat slowed down (her and I both had a cold the last week) so there wasn't much action of any kind. We are still back and fourth on the issue, one night she will say she just wants same room sex with a couple, then the next she wants a bull to fuck her while I sit in another room, then the next she wants a three some with herself l, and another girl. But the main thing right now is money, going out and going out of town costs money and I just paid a ton of money to fix 2 cars, so we are still trying to recover financially from that...

The more she talks about sex, the more likely she will eventually self-train her mind to turn fantasy into reality. There comes a point where she has no more excuses to hold back. Just be patient and she will hop in the deep end and "get what other women are having".

Users who are viewing this thread