• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife wants to start cuckolding me with black men

• Thread startersweetcakes
  • Start date

sweetcakes

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2022
My wife wants to start cuckolding me with black men anyone want to chat that be cool

• Love
Reactions: toolman, crt, DaveJ and 2 others
sweetcakes said:
My wife wants to start cuckolding me with black men.

So, how do you feel about that....?

Good idea ;)

sweetcakes said:
My wife wants to start cuckolding me with black men anyone want to chat that be cool
Has she ever fucked others since you married her?

Custer Laststand said:
So, how do you feel about that....?
I'm excited for this

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Beano said:
Has she ever fucked others since you married her?
Yes we are in a cuckold relationship

Reactions: fredjac
It should be a big step forward in your relationship. I hope you get to eat black men's cum from inside her to let him know you are his cuck too. You should be eager to do anything needed of you to facilitate this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: natasnaikul and Beano
There is just something about what a long thick black cock can do to a woman that makes it so much better and different for a woman, especially a married white woman.

Reactions: slutwifelina, natasnaikul and Jozyxt
a it should be...started my wife being shared with black men and she loved it so much she is exclusive to black men. quite frankly i love it too as i love being the good little sissy cuck gurl!

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, slutwifelina, natasnaikul and 1 other person
As someone who's been a long time committed cuckold to a very sexually active wife and had our fair share of black men through the years I can attest that there's nothing like sharing your wife with a well endowed potent black man to cement the couple's roles and relationship. It's something final and definitive to see up close your wife completely owned and thoroughly satisfied by a huge black cock. There is no going back for the couple after that, only deeper down the rabbit hole. Not that we would want to ever go back.

Reactions: slutwifelina and Beano
sweetcakes said:
We wish you both many happy long and thick ones. Imagine the possibilities

bathbbc.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: slutwifelina, DaveJ and Beano
sweetcakes said:
Find good sized white guys too!

Users who are viewing this thread