• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
Any word on if he has made contact with her at work? What has she said about this?

Wow great update. I don't think that could have gone any better.. SHE recognized him and ran to him and initiated physical contact. You definitely are no longer in control...

I'm quite envious of your situation. You are getting detailed information from the guy that wants to, and hopefully will, fuck your wife. I have to snoop to get any insight because both my wife and the guy at work that is fucking her don't share anything with me.

Last edited:
Have you and he been chatting this week? Has he started to dominate you? Will your wife be willing to take a submissive role if he approaches her?

ARE there any updates? Perhaps they have been fucking already and this situation let them cum clean?

A few updates from a the week. It sounds like the two of them had a Zoom meeting together on Tuesday on something he said he wanted her opinion on. He told me that the meeting was about 10 minutes work related and then 20 minutes of them just talking.

He said he worked in everything he wanted to. They spoke about seeing each other at the bar and how nice it was to catch-up in person. He said he did make fun of my golf game and how much better he is than me. I guess she joked that I am not the most athletic guy and how I am more of a geeky guy. He then jumped on something he heard at the bar. We have been looking for a contractor to redo our guest bathroom. I am not handy, so I cannot do those things myself. It has been hard to get a contractor as everyone is backed up. He told her that he has done work like this on the side and could always come over and help me. He said he thinks that will be an in to get him to the house.

He also told her how hard dating is these days now that he is single. He told her he has been single for about 6 months and what a pain in the ass it is. He said she told him he is a good looking guy and should have no problems.

At dinner on Wednesday, she told me she had talked to him and at the end of their convo it came up that he can do bathroom work. She asked me if we should consider having him come over to talk about options. I said since we were having issues with finding a contractor that can do it relatively quick that it sounded like a good idea.

She reached out to him Thursday and they exchanged cell phone numbers. Plan is to meet after work some time next week. We have plans this weekend with family.

Things seem to be going well.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, barbdwire and 4 others
Great update. I predict he will be in your wife within three weeks. You will be getting your first creampie soon.

Reactions: littlecucky
wftoplay said:
Great update. I predict he will be in your wife within three weeks. You will be getting your first creampie soon.

We will see. Things seem to be moving positively, but it will still take a lot for her to actually do it. She has been open to role playing some things, but has always said it would never happen for real.

Reactions: baddy145, sephoro and bevw
Wow - great update. He is definitely motivated and seems to be smart about how he is working his way in. For the bathroom it could very easily turn into a scenario where you tell her to be sure to offer him beer/snacks/etc because he is helping you out so much. Reinforce the idea that you simply don't have the capabilities that he has. Hopefully, quickly, find a reason why you can't be there. Give him the option to take off since you don't expect him to work alone in front of her - and he will obviously say its "no issue and you don't have anything else going on, plus your wife will be there to keep him company ;)" Then she'll feel even more obligated to keep him company and cater to him since you just left him high and dry and he is such a great guy he is hanging out helping.

All in all very positive! It sounds like he is an alpha that has locked onto a target and moving in.

There's always one in every crowd, and in this case, it may be ME! 🤣

Seriously, tread carefully if you indeed start a project with him. I'd hate to see that interfere with your plans.
And I always imagine like being out too much money, left with a big hole in the floor or wall, and hard feelings.

Otherwise, I think that is a GREAT plan to bring everything into a much more intimate environment!

A buddy and I discussed a similar plan at one time. I, like you, am NOT a handy person when it comes to home maintenance or repairs. There are always things to be done, and we considered having him come down for a week or 2 to knock these things out since he is.
However, HIS intent was purely sexual; he was was very bi and I was the object of his desire. I didn't have a problem with that, but my wife surely would've.
In the end, it remained just a fantasy, but it was a fun one!

I had a neighbour who recognised my wife after sharing her pic with him on fab, I carried on sharing and he would tell me when he saw her in the street and would say hello to her, such a turn on. I also let a couple of guys I have shared her pic with follow me on Facebook, one found her on there after I sent him pics. Would love a work colleague or another neighbour see her naked pics.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, NaweThubsinCO, rjhsteel2001 and 1 other person
Sounds really exciting I would love to do something similar....

ukkentman said:
Sounds really exciting I would love to do something similar....
I live in UK too

Reactions: rjhsteel2001
Nazareth makes a good point. about getting involved in a project. But u know, u don't have to rebuild a bathroom. U can "act" like u are going to do it and bring your stud over a "consult." U could talk about it extensively, he could show his "expertise" and "Alpha male" prowess to Mary and discuss the project like he is a general contractor. That gets him over to your house for a nice set-up. I would do it on a Saturday afternoon, and have him for dinner as well. If everyone drinks, all the better. After the consult lay on the drinks and dinner. I would barbecue. U can cook it and be busy with it while your wife and the stud talk and get acquainted. If the drinks are flowing, all the better. U can do this a few times or more before u decide the project is too big or too involved. Also, he could offer to take her to one of those designer warehouses where they could look at bathrooms to get ideas. Make sure it is scheduled at a time where u have a conflict and can't go. One other point, the chemistry between Mary and the stud looks and sounds great. That is 80% of the battle. She seems to like him and loves talking to him, which is all the better. Just set the tone and conditions and get out of the way. Best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: barbdwire
MANNY33 said:
Nazareth makes a good point. about getting involved in a project. But u know, u don't have to rebuild a bathroom. U can "act" like u are going to do it and bring your stud over a "consult." U could talk about it extensively, he could show his "expertise" and "Alpha male" prowess to Mary and discuss the project like he is a general contractor. That gets him over to your house for a nice set-up. I would do it on a Saturday afternoon, and have him for dinner as well. If everyone drinks, all the better. After the consult lay on the drinks and dinner. I would barbecue. U can cook it and be busy with it while your wife and the stud talk and get acquainted. If the drinks are flowing, all the better. U can do this a few times or more before u decide the project is too big or too involved. Also, he could offer to take her to one of those designer warehouses where they could look at bathrooms to get ideas. Make sure it is scheduled at a time where u have a conflict and can't go. One other point, the chemistry between Mary and the stud looks and sounds great. That is 80% of the battle. She seems to like him and loves talking to him, which is all the better. Just set the tone and conditions and get out of the way. Best of luck.
Nice idea. I agree that, depending on the intensity of the remodel you don't necessarily want him doing all the work. That is, unless he is up for it in which case that would give him A LOT of time in your house alone with your wife. Which is a great thing.

If you go the warehouse "picking stuff out" route be sure to remember you can guilt her into going without you (if she resists) by reminding her that he is doing you guys a big favor because you're unable to do it yourself.

Honestly, it sounds like you have things well under control - it's just fun to speculate and provide ideas/feedback. Follow your gut, it has gotten you this far.

On a side note - what are your plans/ambitions with the bathroom project? What condition is it in currently? It's a guest bath, so I'm guessing its a tub/shower combo + a toilet and vanity.

my wife has been recognized but our old Owner told everyone where we lived and where she worked, so not quite the same. i hope He goes for it and does make You a cuck!

Reactions: littlecucky
Looks like the plan is for him to come over on Thursday night to look at the bathroom and give his opinion. He told her he wasn’t sure he had the time for a full project, but will come over and give advice and see if it is something he can work in.

He told me they have texted back and forth a few times about the bathroom. He said things have been friendly, nothing sexual. We chatted on the phone this afternoon and he described her sucking his dick as part of the payment. He is very descriptive and described the sound of her choking on his cock and joking about how she can deep throat mine without gagging. That made me cum instantly. Really starting to realize how much humiliation turns me on. He then talked about fucking her from behind while I watched.

Hope to have more info to share after Thursday, but assuming it will just be a normal conversation/meeting.

Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, slavecplTX and 9 others
Are you going to serve them a few drinks to loosen them up? It would be good to put yourself in a submissive position to him in front of your wife right from the start. then you could tell him, in front of her, that you agree to his form of payment for the project. Of course you wife will want to know what was said which puts you in the embarrassing position of trying to come up with an answer that explains your nervousness. Good luck.

bevw said:
Are you going to serve them a few drinks to loosen them up? It would be good to put yourself in a submissive position to him in front of your wife right from the start. then you could tell him, in front of her, that you agree to his form of payment for the project. Of course you wife will want to know what was said which puts you in the embarrassing position of trying to come up with an answer that explains your nervousness. Good luck.
That might lead to her finding out that they are talking about it.

Maybe have a good round of sex with the wife tonight and talk about her and him getting it on during his visit as part of his fantasy tonight. Tell her she deserves it and you would give her permission. Then tomorrow while he is on his way over, "get" a call that you are needed for something at work and leave.

Reactions: SubWifeTrainerNJ, MANNY33 and bevw
bevw said:

My wife isn’t a big drinker, so bringing drinks to the them would feel odd and out of place for her.

My plan is to keep all decisions up to her related to the work and give her the opportunity really interact with him. I am going to say I don’t even think it needs a remodel, so it is up to what she wants and they can figure it out together. I plan to find something else to do and let them review what is needed together. He and I talked about how we should get it to where the two of them go to Home Depot together in the future without me since I won’t care what she picks.

I will give updates on how it goes.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, TBH and 5 others
mstevens75 said:
My wife isn’t a big drinker, so bringing drinks to the them would feel odd and out of place for her.

My plan is to keep all decisions up to her related to the work and give her the opportunity really interact with him. I am going to say I don’t even think it needs a remodel, so it is up to what she wants and they can figure it out together. I plan to find something else to do and let them review what is needed together. He and I talked about how we should get it to where the two of them go to Home Depot together in the future without me since I won’t care what she picks.

I will give updates on how it goes.
Good strategy. Being disengaged and unable to contribute gives him a great opportunity to build rapport with her and further lower your status in her eyes.

Reactions: throwback and MANNY33

Users who are viewing this thread