• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
How did it go?

The night went just as I had hoped.

He came over after dinner and was here for about an hour. I was talking to her all day about it being a waste to redo, it is still functional and I really don’t care about the look of it and that it is a waste of money. I think this got her in the perfect frame of mind about being irritated with me and wanting to get it done. I also told her coworker about how I would do this all day.

He came in and just stressed how outdated it was, and how much better they could make it look with just a few modifications. I was like whatever and said the two of you can figure it all out. I left them alone and just let her talk to him about what she wants and her thoughts. I stayed close enough so I could hear and just rub my non stop boner through my pants. He definitely is friendly and charming and I heard her laughing multiple times. He also told me that he told her a few times this stuff really isn’t that hard and she said multiple times that handy work just isn’t my thing.

They ended up in our office together and jumped on the computer so they could look at some ideas online on the bigger monitor. When I walked by, she was sitting in the chair and was kind of squatting next to her. He told me that he purposefully rubbed against her a couple time as he crouched and then when he was pointing to something on the screen. As they wrapped up, he joked that some things can be better determined in person and next steps might be to go to Home Depot. She said she would check our schedules to see when we were available.

After he left she debriefed me on all they talked about and what great ideas he had and how he agreed it needed to be redone. I said something about cost and she said I had to stop being cheap. I then joked and said, maybe he takes more than money for services rendered. She laughed and said someone so young and attractive wouldn’t want services from her. I joked and said younger guys like cougars. She said whatever and moved on with the conversation.

My plan is for the next time we fool around to try and bring him up and see if I can get her to role play with him as the 3rd. I also texted with him today and he said he jerked off last night thinking of her sucking his cock while I watched. I also jerked off last night after she went to sleep thinking about her sucking his dick in my office.

I feel like stage is set and this is the closest I have ever been to making it happen.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, barbdwire and 10 others
Great start. Keep it going now while the iron is hot.

Reactions: MANNY33
mstevens75 said:

He came over after dinner and was here for about an hour. I was talking to her all day about it being a waste to redo, it is still functional and I really don’t care about the look of it and that it is a waste of money. I think this got her in the perfect frame of mind about being irritated with me and wanting to get it done. I also told her coworker about how I would do this all day.

He came in and just stressed how outdated it was, and how much better they could make it look with just a few modifications. I was like whatever and said the two of you can figure it all out. I left them alone and just let her talk to him about what she wants and her thoughts. I stayed close enough so I could hear and just rub my non stop boner through my pants. He definitely is friendly and charming and I heard her laughing multiple times. He also told me that he told her a few times this stuff really isn’t that hard and she said multiple times that handy work just isn’t my thing.

They ended up in our office together and jumped on the computer so they could look at some ideas online on the bigger monitor. When I walked by, she was sitting in the chair and was kind of squatting next to her. He told me that he purposefully rubbed against her a couple time as he crouched and then when he was pointing to something on the screen. As they wrapped up, he joked that some things can be better determined in person and next steps might be to go to Home Depot. She said she would check our schedules to see when we were available.

After he left she debriefed me on all they talked about and what great ideas he had and how he agreed it needed to be redone. I said something about cost and she said I had to stop being cheap. I then joked and said, maybe he takes more than money for services rendered. She laughed and said someone so young and attractive wouldn’t want services from her. I joked and said younger guys like cougars. She said whatever and moved on with the conversation.

My plan is for the next time we fool around to try and bring him up and see if I can get her to role play with him as the 3rd. I also texted with him today and he said he jerked off last night thinking of her sucking his cock while I watched. I also jerked off last night after she went to sleep thinking about her sucking his dick in my office.

I feel like stage is set and this is the closest I have ever been to making it happen.
Bravo! This is turning out to be perfect. Can't wait to hear more. It sounds like things are moving in the right direction for her to be sucking his cock very soon. I assume you shared the tidbit of info with him about her thinking he wouldn't be interested in her? That way he can start dropping hints or complimenting her so she knows he is interested.

encasedforfun said:
Bravo! This is turning out to be perfect. Can't wait to hear more. It sounds like things are moving in the right direction for her to be sucking his cock very soon. I assume you shared the tidbit of info with him about her thinking he wouldn't be interested in her? That way he can start dropping hints or complimenting her so she knows he is interested.

Yes, I shared with him what she said. He is going to talk Tinder into a conversation with her at some point and talk about his preferences in women and how he likes older, thick women. He is also going to talk a bit about a woman he is kind of seeing there and hope she asks to see a pic. He said he has a pic of a thicker older woman he would show her that is similar to her build.

He seems to have it all figured out.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, barbdwire and 6 others
mstevens75 said:

Amazing. We're all rooting for you. You're handling this perfectly.

Reactions: IanNEUK
Love this thread and really hoping you can achieve your dream bud.

Great update! It sounds like things are moving along perfectly. Has he started texting her directly? Curious to hear how that is going - assuming he is keeping you in the loop. Has he started taking more control over your relationship with her yet? Perhaps forbidding you from giving her sexual attention so that she is frustrated and primed for when he makes his advance.

Reactions: MANNY33
So what is the next step?

So it sounds like the two of them have been texting back and forth. It started with him sending her some flooring ideas and it seems they message back and forth about the project and other things. He is really playing up how hard it is to find people in the dating world today. Mary has been out of the dating scene for 25 years, so he said she will ask questions about what it is like meeting people on the internet and then in person. He tells her it has been hard and it seems to get some compassion from her.

He has an idea of sending her a dick pic and then telling her he meant to send it to someone else. I am nervous about this as it could wreck everything, but he said it will help and really make it so they can talk about sexual things. I may not have control over this, but do any of you have thoughts?

I have also brought up a couple times jokingly about how we might be able to get discounted contract work and she just laughs it off. She did bring him up the other night and said we are lucky to have bumped into him that night.

Plan is to meet him at Home Depot this weekend. She keeps say us and I keep telling her I am not needed there, the two of them have it under control.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, Nazareth and 5 others
The "dick picture" could be a turnoff for your wife. I guess if he apologized and says he sent it to her by mistake and was intended for someone else he is contacting your wife might blow it off (pun intended). Hard to guess which way it would go. It's up to him how he reads her and what he is willing to risk at this point.
good luck!

Reactions: shrimpdikjim
I also agree that the dick pick may be a turnoff. A lot of women do not like those pics, especially at the start of a relationship. If things are going well sexually, then they become more receptive to those kind of pics. But it is your call. I would suggest a more subtle but direct approach. This weekend you said they are getting together to go to Home Depot. Here are my suggestions.
1: Have him pick Mary up. U said they would meet there. Better if he picks her up. He is in control, is seen as the dominant male.
2: Have them go not just to Home Depot. Set up the timing where he takes her to a few stops, like Lowes or one of those designer Bath warehouse places if u have any in the area.
3: With multiple stops, he can work in that he is hungry so they can stop off at a pub, get something to eat and a drink or two. He can at that time slip the conversation into how hard it is to find beautiful thick women like Mary. He can ask her to give him tips and evaluate him. That will get them talking about sex or close to it. Sounds like they have great chemistry, so I do not think it would be a hard sell, no pun intended. But the straight out dick pick is rolling the dice and u may cum up snake eyes after all your harddddd work.

Reactions: spreadingher4me, barbdwire, mstevens75 and 2 others
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
I had the same experience hot

Agreed, dick pic doesn't sound like a great idea. I really am not a huge fan of the bringing up tinder/other women, etc. It could come across that he's a sleaze just out for sex and desperate vs. someone that is genuinely interested and attracted to her specifically. It's better if she feels special.

I've always felt like the best approach is to befriend the woman first, let her feel comfortable and secure - be a shoulder to cry on so to speak. Then let that lead to a sexual relationship. That's how my wife's co-worker did it anyway.

But, then again, what do I know... I'm a cuckold who's wife sucks off and fucks men she works with and friends of mine.

Reactions: sissyjenny, BrianMc, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
Any updates? Has he been slowly chatting with her more and more - and expanding the conversation outside of the bathroom remodel? What day are you guys going to Home Depot? Are you planning on bailing at the last minute?

A few updates for you all.

They continued to text this week and they setup a time to meet at Home Depot earlier today. She told me she had a bunch of errands to run and she would just meet him there. I didn’t even have to talk her into going alone. I am really not sure if that was purposeful by her or if she just wanted to get out of the house alone this afternoon.

Sounds like they were at Home Depot for over an hour. They looked at a bunch of of different things and he said the two of them just kind sat there and chatted for awhile. She was wearing a white tank top with an unbuttoned flannel shirt, gave a good view of her tits.

He said she seems to really be into hearing about his dating app experiences. She asked him if he had any dates recently and he talked about a girl he had seen a few times. He threw in that she is older and ended up showing her the pic he got off the internet of a similar build to Mary. She was like “wow, you really do like cougars”. They had a good laugh about it and he said that he has always been attracts to older, curvaceous women. She told him that she wouldn’t have expected that and that he is an attractive guy that would have no problem getting any age girl.

He then told her that most of the older women are really sexual and have come out of longer term marriages where the passion was lost. He told Mary that he has a really high sex drive and some of these older women want it a lot once they start hooking up because it had been so long. He said he also threw in that he is larger than the average guy and that seems to excite them too. He said that if a woman has been with a smaller than average guy for years that they can go a little crazy with him. She told him that makes sense, but didn’t elaborate. He said it got a little awkward and he wasn’t sure if she noticed, but as he was talking about this he started to get a boner. He said he was athletic pants and it was pretty obvious, but he never caught her starting at his cock.

I told him I didn’t think sending a cock by “accident” was a good idea, but he said after today he felt even better about it. He said she is into his dating and it would be perfect to send and then apologize that it was for someone else.

Mary didn’t tell me any of these details. She just said they met and looked at some stuff and that it went well. She did stress what a nice guy he is and what great taste he has when picking stuff out. Next steps will be to finalize what we want to do and then likely purchase all the stuff for the project. My next step is to work him into conversation as much as possible and while in the bedroom.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, plzcukme, sissyjenny and 12 others
Thanks for the great update. Seems like things are progressing nicely. With this update, I have changed my mind. Of course it is up to you and your Bull, but I tend to think now that it might be advantageous to send the dick pic and apologize. He has now laid the groundwork well and they have great chemistry and talked extensively about dating, women and sexual preferences so I think he could get away with the pic and add some spice. Any word on when they might meet again or possibly go out to check out any other stores to see what they have. Sounds like she was dressed nicely for the meet with him and it is interesting that she did take off to see him without giving u much grief. That is a good sign. Any word on what the next step may be? Best of luck. Be sure to work him into the conversation and especially in the bedroom.

Reactions: LozzaNWUK, mstevens75 and shrimpdikjim
It all sounds like it’s getting there well. I’m following this with eagerness at hearing what’s to come

Reactions: mstevens75 and LozzaNWUK
Interesting thing happened last night. A while ago we bought a strap-on as I told her I wanted to be pegged. She went along with it, but didn’t seem to really like it. She just kind of went along with it and jerked me off while it was in my ass.

Last night she initiated we do it again. This time she took a more dominant role and fucked me with it different than the first time she did it. She was more verbal and fucked me harder with it. I also got verbal and was telling her how much I like it when she fucks me and was moaning loud the whole time. I came so hard that it shot up to my face.

Afterwards, she told me how much she liked hearing me moan and that it turned her on knowing she controlled it all. I told her how much I like being submissive and want her to take control more.

Not sure what brought it on, but I will take it.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, mwdad, littlecucky and 10 others

Users who are viewing this thread