• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
Mary and I were just sitting on the couch watching tv and I got this image sent from him. She was playing a game on her phone and I saw her grinning while she was typing a bit ago. She didn’t say a word to me, but it looks like he just sent the dick pic, and she wasn’t offended….

I wonder if she will say anything to me about it

A917A813-419F-41D1-B00B-F38D51E23553.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: littlecucky, plzcukme, baddy145 and 11 others
mstevens75 said:
Mary and I were just sitting on the couch watching tv and I got this image sent from him. She was playing a game on her phone and I saw her grinning while she was typing a bit ago. She didn’t say a word to me, but it looks like he just sent the dick pic, and she wasn’t offended….

Good to see...been anxiously awaiting an update. How you getting screenshots of her phone....she letting you see?

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
mywifecheats said:
Good to see...been anxiously awaiting an update. How you getting screenshots of her phone....she letting you see?

No, she didn’t say anything about it. This was a screenshot from his phone that he sent me.

Reactions: baddy145 and LozzaNWUK
mstevens75 said:
No, she didn’t say anything about it. This was a screenshot from his phone that he sent me.
Oh yeah, now I remember you saying something about that. Looking good with her so far

mstevens75 said:
So is the idea for him to get her cheating, thinking you have no idea?

Reactions: Pghperv and LozzaNWUK
mstevens75 said:

It’s good that she didn’t tell you. I think she’ll have that big cock soon!!

I'll have to wait for a new update

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
She will be seeded soon.

she'll end up sending him something soon just wait

mstevens75 said:

I’m glad she reacted that way, it could have blown up in a negative way if she was not interested. She looked at the pic and replied so she must have liked his dick and let him know she seen it, all be it for “someone else” in an impressive and secretive way. Be nice to know how their conversation goes from here and how she acts next time they meet. I bet it’s extra exciting for you as you know what has happened and she’s “not mentioned it to you”

mstevens75 said:

It’s going to happen. I hope he takes pictures of her taking his cock and sends them to you.

Reactions: littlecucky
My wife has been recognised 3 times from pics I posted on another site. The guys have chatted to me about her but never approached her. I would be happy for them to do what ever they wanted with her if they could get her to agree.

Reactions: throwback, LozzaNWUK and secretcrowds
maturefemale said:
My wife has been recognised 3 times from pics I posted on another site. The guys have chatted to me about her but never approached her. I would be happy for them to do what ever they wanted with her if they could get her to agree.
Make it happen if you can!, just sit back and watch it develop. It may go well

Guys that share face pics now are playing with fire. There are websites with strong artificial intelligence facial recognition programs, using multiple social media websites as their database. You can check out Facecheck or Pimeyes to see what I mean. They are only going to get better.
I've found the real identity, employment and residential address of women whose pictures were shared in chat, and even from screenshots of amateur videos.
You don't know what a person is going to do with that information. Maliciously go to co-workers and neighbors? Stalk them? Try blackmail?

• Sad
Reactions: MyWifeMei
He should text her and ask her if she like the picture and if she would like more of them. It would be interesting to she how she would reply.

Reactions: Mcucky, Pghperv and cazzolatino
How can she not be impressed by that photo? I bet she will be thinking about it when she is being intimate with you, and probably won't tell you she is thinking of him.

Reactions: ShareingWife, mstevens75, orlandoflorida and 1 other person
Really positive reaction from her tbh. Only a matter of time before there's a escalation. I'm so jealous of you man, you might very well be living the dream soon. Meanwhile this is the best thread on the internet at the moment!!

Reactions: littlecucky, mstevens75, bevw and 1 other person
snhcouple said:
anyone recognize my wife?

DMPJ_allisonBOB_0806.jpg
HTC Phone 244.jpg
Are you trying to hijack this post?

• Wow
Reactions: crmaster
I am sure the image of his cock is forever locked into her brain. Anytime she hears his name, texts him, talks to him or is in his company, she will see the image of his cock. She may have already played with herself, wondering how that cock would feel inside her.

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, ccricri, barbdwire and 3 others
She never indicated that she was upset about receiving the message with the photo. I think she liked it. Bet she would love to have more... at least until she can have the real thing.
mstevens75 said:

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, MANNY33 and snhcouple

Users who are viewing this thread