• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was ****** to have sex, or was she? Part 3

Kipper

Husband looking for fun for wife.
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
North Dakota Minnesota Border
****** or not 3

Do you have any idea what it's like to try to sleep with a raging hard on all night long? I do I jerked off twice watching my wife get fucked by that giant black stud. And then twice more that night laying wide awake thinking about what she had done to him or what he had done to her. I was just lying there in the darkness by myself knowing she was laying in his arms with cum running out of her pussy that until then was all mine. I did however finally fall asleep not a good sleep and I woke up with a cock that was very hard and verey sore from stroking too much, and a headache from lack of sleep. It was about 6:00 AM when I awoke and looked over at the computer screen. They were both sleeping soundly in my bed. Both naked covered by just the thin sheet and in each other’s arms that contrast of black on white. It was so hot to see that I started to stroke my cock again but it hurt I had rubbed it raw the night before. So I got out of bed showered and decided to go get some food and coffee along with some K-Y Jelly to make the rest of my day a lot better. Or at least not hurt so much. The diner was slow as hell and it took me another half hour to run to a drug store that was open that early on a Saturday morning so I had been gone for about 2 hours. I figured they would still be sleeping when I got back, but I got back to the hotel room and looked at the monitor and they were nowhere to be found. I went back on the video and found the spot where my wife had gotten out of bed she went in the bathroom and after about 5 minutes came back with something in her hand I couldn't tell what it was. Trayvon was still asleep at this point so my wife crawled back into bed. Then I saw what she had in her hand it appeared to be a washcloth. She pulled the covers down and was sponging off his cock and balls. I could see that he was starting to stir both in his groin and in his entire body both were waking up now. Apparently my wife wanted some more cock, as soon as she had it cleaned she started kissing on it and licking it all over. She was sliding her mouth up and down and Trayvon had mumbled something to her. She told him to just relax and lay there so he did. Trish had his cock completely bathed in her saliva and was starting to stroke it with her hand nice and slow while she was sucking on his balls. in just a few moments he was back to being rock hard again just like the night before. That magnificent cock stood up a good 9 1/2 to 10 inches. My beautiful wife went from sucking and licking on his nuts to taking his cock in her mouth again. I could tell she was getting turned on by giving him a blowjob. I could see her big fat nipples start to get harder, the more she sucked on that cock head and drooled all over it. She was bobbing her head up and down bringing him pleasure and making him start to moan. My wanton wife was doing her best to get as much in her mouth as she could but there was only so much you could do with that huge black shaft. Trayvon seemed content to lay there and see what she could do. I was amazed at how much of an effort she was making to try to get him to cum in her mouth. She had even started talking dirty to him when she would pull his cock out of her mouth. She was stroking it telling him how much she wanted his cum down her throat and how she was going to suck his black dick until he shot all over the place. The dirty talk must have been getting to Trayvon as much as it was Trish. He started talking dirty back to her telling her how he was going to fuck her throat by the time this weekend was over and he was going to come in every hole she had. He was telling her how she was his little white snow bunny fucktoy and that he was going to use all of her holes anyway he wanted. Trish let out a moan at this point and seemed to try to take more of his cock in her mouth. For his part Trayvon grab two handfuls of her hair and shouted here you go slut and pushed forward into her mouth. I have no idea how much he came because his cock was in her mouth the whole time but I could see her gulping over and over again as she swallowed load after load of warm jizz down her throat. I was amazed she could swallow all that cum without choaking or at least spilling some out of her mouth. After he had finished Cumming and had let go of her hair she kept his dick in her mouth for a few seconds just sucking the head. It must have been extremely sensitive because every once in awhile he would twitch and roll his head from side to side. She seemed to enjoy torturing him like this but after only a minute his cock started getting soft and she let it fall out of her mouth with a plop. Trayvon told her it's your turn but she said no there was plenty of time for that later she was hungry. Then she headed into the bathroom and I heard the shower turn on. Just a couple of minutes later Trayvon got up and followed her into the bathroom. After a fairly quick shower I have to assume nothing happened in there. I had no way of getting a camera into the actual shower where it would not be all steamed up every time so I didn't see the point. The two of them got dressed and left the house. At this point I fast forwarded through the rest of the tape to make sure nothing happened until I was caught up and live.

They came back to the house a few hours later after getting something to eat I guess. Once they were in the door they started making out again Trish grabbed Trayvon’s hand and led him back to the bedroom. Compared to this my wife was very low key and not sexual in the past. Apparently being with this new black stud she couldn't control herself anymore. Once they were in the bedroom they didn't waste anytime stripping their clothes off. This time Trayvon laid Trish on the bed naked with her large breasts and hard nipples pointing straight up into the air. He got up next to her and they started kissing and making out. As he was kissing her full on the mouth I could see their tongues going in and out of each other's mouths and Trayvon started to pinch and squeeze on her breasts and nipples. He moved to her neck and started sucking and licking on that then he worked his way down to her nipples and sucked on them. They were as hard as I had ever seen them sticking almost straight up and Trish was moaning as he went from breast to breast sucking on an apparently nibbling on her taut nipples. As he was sucking on her nipples and playing with her breasts he moved his hand down to her crotch. Trish took the hint and parted her legs for him. Trayvon took this for the invite that it was and started rubbing at her clit well he continued to suck on her hard nipples. As he was rubbing her clit she was arching her back I couldn't tell if she was trying to push harder into it or move away from it because of the sensitivity either way she was writhing all over the bed in what appeared to be overwhelming pleasure. I could see his fall black lips sucking hard at her nipples and the next time she arched her body he shoved two fingers in her pussy. She let out a long low moan and I could see her hips bucking back twords his fingers. As he continued to finger her and suck on her nipples her hips started pushing harder against his hand. I kept watching and as her body shifted I saw that not only did he have two long fingers in her pink pussy his thumb was also rubbing across her clit driving her crazy. After only a few seconds of this she started moaning louder and louder and said she was going to come Ann she did. She reached out and grabbed his hand shoving it hard into her crotch and clit as she bucked her hips against it literally fucking his fingers. She let out a loud of fuck and then went limp just laying there on the bed not moving. Trevone gave her about 5 or 10 minutes to recoup and then he laid on top of her. Her eyes were still closed but she knew what was coming I could tell by the smile spreading across her face. He put his hands under her hips and lifted her up while aligning his magnificent cock with her pussy. At this point he pushed forward and Trish's eyes flew open and her mouth flew open as well letting out a long ohhhhhh. The cock must have felt really good and Trish must have been really wet because he seemed to slide about halfway in. He gave her a few seconds to adjust and then withdrew and slid in again even further. It only took a few strokes before he was buried balls deep into my wife's pussy. He must have been as hot and horny as her, I'm sure she had been teasing him all morning. Trayvon stroked completely in an out of her about 15 or 20 times before he told her he was going to come. At which point he pulled his cock out all shiny with her pussy juices stroked it a few times and came all over her stomach and tits. This guy could come like nothing I had ever seen before. The amount of sperm that he left on my wifes stomach and tits was just amazing. Usually if I pulled out and came on my wife she told me to get a towel or a tissue right away and clean her up. But after Trayvon had come all over her tits and stomach she just laid there and rubbed her nipples and appeared to rub his cum in.

Trevone rolled off of Trish and she told him to just lay there and wait that she wasn't done with him yet. She got up and went to the bathroom I heard the shower running again. She came out and her hair was dry so apparently she had just washed off her body or at least the cum off of her tits and stomach. Trevone told her he was going to need a few minutes so had her lie on her back and he crawled between her legs. I've heard the stories that black men don't like to eat pussy but apparently that's just made up. Trevone had my wifes legs on his shoulders as he was licking at her pussy. The way his head was moving he must have been going from almost her asshole all the way to her clit and back again. Trish was loving it. I was amazed she was ready to go again so soon, usually after she came she was done for the evening but apparently this was not the case. He was down there for about 20 minutes licking at her going all up and down her lips and sticking his face in nice and deep. It almost looked like he was trying to shove his head into her pussy to get in deeper. Eventually he had her get on all fours and he came up behind her. I thought he was going to fuck her at this point but instead he spread her ass cheeks and started licking her asshole. Trish has never let me do this and told me it was disgusting that I wanted to do that. But here she was letting a black man almost a stranger lick her asshole. she must have been enjoying it she started pushing back towards him and moaning as he did this. Trevone inserted two or three fingers into her pussy at a downward angle and started fucking in and out with his hand. As he was doing this he kept licking at her ass. She started moving her hips and bucking back against him. I saw him move his other hand under and he must have been pinching her nipples really hard because she let out a cry then moments later she came again. Apparently the combination of pleasure and pain and something completely different with the ass licking sent her over the edge. She dropped forward pulling away from Trayvon and pulling his fingers out of her pussy at the same time. It looked like all of his fingers except his thumb were soaking wet. There was liquid literally dripping from them. At this point Trish just laid face down on the bed and didn't move. Trayvon went to the bathroom washed his hands and came back. He cuddled next to my naked wife who was lying on his stomach and her head turned to the side and looked at him. She said she had never done anything like that before in her life and couldn't believe how great it felt. Trevone asked her if she trusted him. Trish said she did trust him and asked why. He told her he could give her sexual pleasure and experiences she had only dreamed of. if only she trusted him unconditionally and did what he told her to do. They laid there for several minutes quiet with nobody talking. Then Trish said as long as it doesn't hurt my marriage and my husband never finds out I will do whatever you ask me to do.

Users who are viewing this thread