• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was ****** to have sex, or was she?

• Thread starterKipper
  • Start date

Kipper

Husband looking for fun for wife.
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
North Dakota Minnesota Border
My wife was ****** to have sex, or was she?​

So this is one of those things that still confuses me but I have to share somewhere.

I came home from work on my lunch break to let the dogs out and grab my lunch since I forgot it on the counter when I left that morning. When I left my wife was still in bed but that’s not very unusual. We work overlapping shifts so she usually goes to work when I’m getting home from work. This was worked out years before for daycare but now both kids are grown and moved out but it still works for us. When I pulled into the driveway I noticed the dogs were in the fenced in yard. Like I said my wife was home so not that odd. I went in and figured I’d say hi to my wife Trish then grab my lunch and go back to work. We live in a fairly middle-class neighborhood, so I wasn’t expecting anything unusual to happen but boy was I wrong. I called for Trish when I got home so she would know it was me and not get scared. I didn’t hear a response so I figured she was in the master shower, and I could sneak a peak at her sexy body. She is 44 now like I said we have two children who have grown and moved out. She has brunette hair, is a bit curvy weighing 185 pounds stands 5 foot 7 and has DD breasts with large areolas and very big nipples. I have tried unsuccessfully to get her to let me take pictures or videos of her for years.

As I came quietly around the corner to try and sneak up on her a rather large hand went over my mouth while putting me in a half nelson at the same time. I was pinned to the wall and and told not to move or my wife and I would pay for it. I always considered myself kind of a tougher guy but at this moment I felt like a total pussy. I was scared shitless and told the man to take whatever he wanted but to just leave us alone assuming he was there to rob the place and us. He lead me to an arm chair we have in the corner for getting dressed told me to sit and the proceeded to tie my arms and legs to the chair. As my mind started clearing I started to notice things. The man who had tied me to the chair was very tall well over 6 feet well built and very dark skinned. He looked like a former athlete of some sort. Trish was standing in the corner trembling and not saying a word.

The man turned to Trish and stared at her like he wanted to eat her alive. As he turned away I looked at the ropes binding my wrists and ankles, hoping to get loose only to realize that it was my I mean to say our rope. We normally had it under the bed ready to use for some lite bondage and role play when Trish was willing. As his back was to me I could not see his face but Trish was nodding her head to him as if he had given her a command I did not hear. Then I heard the man speak I mean really talk for the first time not just a whisper. He had a deep voice very commanding. He told Trish to come closer to him I started to say something in protest. He spun around quick as a flash walked over to the dresser opened the top drawer and pulled out a pair of Trish’s panties walked over to me and shoved then in my mouth. I was now completely helpless and could say nothing. He looked right at me and said to just shut the fuck up and sit there.

He turned his attention back to Trish and told here to move to him again. He then told her to kiss him she shook her head. he grabbed her by the chin and told her to do what he said or I would get it. So she went up to him and gave him a lame kiss and tried to move away he turned to me and started to walk toward me. She cried out and said to stop that she would do what he told her to do. He again instructed her to kiss him and she did. She had to look up at him to kiss him since he was at least 6 inches taller than her. It started with awkward kissing but progressed to a more seamless kiss. It seemed as if their mouths were getting to know each other a bit better. As I watched helplessly it occurred to me that he was not going to just stop with kissing my wife of twenty-four years he had other plans on his mind. Here I was helpless to do anything and ****** to watch it. As he was kissing Trish it began to get more passionate and he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled she gasped, and he shoved his tongue in her mouth and started to French kiss her. This continued for a few minutes and eventually almost as it it had a mind of its own Trish’s tongue was starting to come out of her mouth every once in a while. As they kissed, I could hear him moan into her mouth then he pulled her head to the side and attacked her neck with his mouth. She loves when I kiss her neck its one of the things that really turns her on. As he continued to kiss her neck, she let out a little moan. I was shocked and horrified but it was her body not her doing that.

As he continued to kiss her and touch her he was whispering in her ear from my spot I could not hear what he was saying or her response. She seemed to hesitate then she started to unbutton his shirt and take it off of him. Once he was shirtless I could see he was definitely in great shape. As he stood there my reluctant wife started kissing on his chest and stomach. I was sure he was making her do this. He then stood her up and pulled her pajama top off of her since that was all she was wearing since he had apparently came in shortly after she had let the dogs out. She covered her large breasts with her arms and the only clothing she was left wearing were her black panties. He made a joke that she was wearing black just for him. He then grabbed her arms and put them to her side so he could have a better look at her. She stood there almost shivering from fear but her nipples were hard as rocks and pointed straight out about 3/4th of an inch. He bent down and took the right nipple in his mouth and sucked on it causing her to gasp then he repeated the process with the left. He switched back and forth sucking them then he must have bit one of them since she let out a yelp of pain. After sucking and biting her nipples for a while and fondling her breasts he pushed Trish to her knees and told her to take off his shoes and pants for him. His shoes just slipped off but with trembling hands Trish undid his belt and pants button then unzipped his pants and pulled them down. This left him in his briefs and socks. He had her pull the socks off next and told her to look at his body. Now they were both down to just underpants. I thought she looked great but he looked like a dark god I finally saw all of him with almost nothing on. He turned to me and said now I’m going to show your wife how a real man does it. As he was facing me he pulled his underwear down and ******* himself to me first. His back was to Trish but what I was would have made my mouth fall open if not for the panties already shoved in them. He had what in my opinion could only be described as a large penis. It looked to be at least 7 inches long and just hung there and seamed pretty thick as well. He also had a huge set of ball hanging in a dark brown sack it looked to be at least the size of golf balls. After giving me a minute to look my eyes wide in shock and terror he turned around to face Trish and show her what he had between his legs.

She let out an audible gasp as he turned around and faced her for the first time. I know she tried to hide it but her reaction was unmistakable and he loved it. As he walked over to her he repositioned her so I could see her head from a side view. She was still on her knees as that is where he had left her and apparently had told her to stay. As he stood there he told her to do what she was made for. She obviously knew what he meant and reached out tentatively to touch his flacid penis. She just kind of lifted it and stroked it a few times he smacked her on the side of the head and said suck that fucking cock bitch. She lifted the penis/cock as he called it up and started to kiss the head as she stroked it. He warned her to do it right and that he was not going to tell her again or next time she disobeyed she would pay. At this point she opened her mouth and tood the head in her mouth started to suck and slobber on it. The cock started to get harder as she did this the more she did suck it the more she seamed to get turned on. Trish loves to give me head well doesn’t actually love it but when she does it she gets really turned on and gets really wet as well. As she started moving her head back and forth she seamed to loose herself in what she was doing and who she was doing it to. The more she bobbed up and down the wetter and shinier his cock began to get. She seamed to try and get more in her throat but I heard her gag and stop. She continued this for a few more minutes just sucking the head and tip now while stroking the shaft. As he pulled it out of her mouth he turned to show me and his cock was covered in my wife’s spit and looked to be at least 9 or 10 inches long. But that’s not what amazed me it was the thickness of that thing that amazed me. I have a decent sized penis at 6 inches and fairly thick. My wife can get her hand around it and her fingers touch on the other side. I could tell right away that there was no way her fingers would touch if she tried to put her hand around it. He just looked at me his cock all shiny with Trish’s spit black with veins sticking out on the side and said. 10 inches of black python just what all the wives love he quipped.

He turned back to my wife and told her to suck it again. She must have been doing a pretty good job because after about 5 minutes he told her she was a good little slut. Shortly after that he started to move his hips in time with her sucking it looked as if he was going to shove his whole dick in her throat. After a few more strokes I saw his ass cheeks clinch up and him slam his cock in further he held it there apparently shooting his load in her mouth and down her throat. I could see his balls jerking as they let loose their load of cum down my wife's throat. I am not sure how much he came but it must have been a ton. I looked at my wife's face and there were tears streaking her cheeks he had been fucking her face so hard. He pulled his cock out with a pop and she started coughing. He told her clean my Dick up and do a good job of it. I don't think he had to tell her that part she went to licking the cum off the sides of his cock and cleaning it up from his balls all the way to the tip. After she was done he had her lie down on the bed where he preceded to pull her panties off. He brought them over to me and hit me in the face with them and said see how wet your wife gets for a black cock. I could indeed tell that her panties were soaked from what he had been doing. He went back to the bed and spread my wife’s legs apart. He said just the way I like it clean shaved and ready to fuck. He went down and proceeded to lick on my wife's pussy he must have been doing a pretty good job. Despite her reluctance she was starting to moan. As he was licking at her clit he moved his big black hands up and started rubbing her tits and massaging her nipples. I could see her nipples standing out straight and her hips were starting to move in time with his licking. She was pretty much fucking his face with her pussy. After few minutes of this he took his hands off her tits and inserted two fingers into her pussy he pointed out that she was soaking wet. He told her to play with her own tits for awhile he had other things to do. He lifted her legs high in the air and proceeded to lick her clit while he slid 3 long black fingers into her pussy and started to pump them in and out. She was trying not to enjoy it but I could tell she loved it. I saw him angle his fingers so he must have been going for her G spot. The more he rubbed the more she started to shake and move her hips then all of a sudden, she threw her legs down thrust her hips as hard as she could against his fingers grabbed her nipples and pinched them and let out a loud moan as she came. She had soaked the sheets it wasn't one of those geyser’s as you see in a video, but I could tell she had cum as hard as she had ever came with me. After that he laid up next to her on the bed while she tried to catch her breath, he said you loved that didn't you, you little white slut. She tried to hide it but I could tell she had a little smile on her face.

I hate to admit it, but at this point I was rock hard. I could feel my cock pressing against the zipper of my pants and it hurt. But there was nothing I could do to relieve the pressure. Or to help my wife. After laying next to her for about 5 minutes. He started to play with her tits again. Then I saw him reach down and start to rub her clit. Apparently he wasn't done with her. He told her to suck his cock and get it hard again. She reluctantly went down on him as he laid on his back. And started to suck on his big dick. As she sucked on it, she stroked it up and down. And I could definitely see her hand could not reach around it. After several minutes of this, he was rock hard again. Apparently ready to go again. He had her lay on her back and told her to hold her legs up in the air. He got between her legs and started rubbing. His thick cock up and down her pussy lips. After he had gotten it nice and lubed wither cum he started to push it into her. She had never had anything that big in her before, as far as I knew. And I thought I knew all about her past. She was telling him no, but he didn't seem to care. He slowly started working inch by inch of that cock into her pussy. It must have been tight 'cause he was going slow. After he had about four or five inches in, he pulled the whole thing out. He slowly pushed it back in again. He did this several more times. As his cock was coming out of her pussy I could see her pussy lips clinging to his black shaft covered in her cum. He kept working slowly and eventually had about 8 inches in her. She was moaning saying how big it was and how she couldn't take it anymore. He held her legs up. and pushed them up towards her head. He gave a couple more little quick thrusts pushing a couple more inches of that big cock in. At this point my poor wife was almost bent over double. Her feet were up by her head and he put all of his weight on her and shoved the last couple inches of his cock in. He had buried all 10 inches in her tight pussy. And his balls were resting against her ass. She let out a loud grunt like like it either hurt like hell or felt great I’m not sure. He waited a few minutes with his dick buried all the way inside of her for her to get used to the size. Then he slowly started moving his cock in and out. Pulling a few inches out and then pushing it back in. He was eventually pulling 5 or 6 inches out at a time and sliding it back in. He must have been giving her the fucking of a lifetime. Because no matter what she tried, I could tell her body was giving into this big black stud. After he had been pounding into her like this. For a few minutes. I saw her move her hand down to her pussy and start rubbing her clit. She was moaning loud. And at this point announced she was going to cum again, and she did with a loud groan. Throwing her head from side to side. At this point, he pulled out of her pussy and laid on his back. He told her to ride his cock. As he laid there holding it up. Like a giant spear. My wife faced him while she lowered her wet pussy over his thick black cock and slowly sank down on it. Letting out a giant groan, as inch by inch of that big thing slid in. I could see she was loving it even though she didn’t want to. After she had lowered herself all the way down onto it, she leaned forward and kissed him. It looked like she had shoved her tongue in his mouth, this time not the other way around. As she was leaning forward kissing him. Her hips were moving on their own going up and down. I had a perfect view of his black cock stretching her pussy out and sliding in and out. She lowered her big tits to his mouth, let him suck on her nipples. Then she sat more upright. Sitting directly on his cock and started to go up and down using her legs. She was riding it hard. Going almost all the way out and then all the way back down. Bouncing on his cock like I had never seen her do before. As she rode him, she was moaning loud, and grabbing her own tits. After about 5 minutes of this, he slapped her on the ass and told her to turn around. Which she willingly did, as she rode him reverse cowgirl I saw him put his finger down by her pussy. I wasn't sure what he was doing. Then all of a sudden her head shot up with a shocked look on her face.

I figured out what had happened. He had just shoved one of his big thumbs up her ass. He must have been lubing the thumb up with her pussy juices. She didn't seem to be encouraging him, but she also didn't tell him to stop. I suppose she was afraid to tell him no. As she bucked up and down on that cock, I could see her big tits bouncing from side to side and up and down. He was apparently working that thumb in her ass. Every time she came down on his cock it would shove his thumb in as well. After about 10 minutes of her riding his cock, she told him she can't take it anymore. That her legs were too sore. He told her to get on all fours. And she did. He put her sideways on the bed. So I had a side view. of him and her. At this point he kneeled behind her. He lined his cock up with her pussy and pushed. He shoved in almost all the way to the hilt. She let out yelp then a low groan and her back arched, and she pushed back against him. Making sure the rest of his cock had went in. She had him buried balls deep again. This time it was his turn to give her a fucking. He started moving his hips back and forth, thrusting his cock in. With long deep strokes. I could see her tits swaying. Her nipples barely touching the bed covers. As he fucked her, he told her how dirty a slut she was, and how much of a nasty ***** she was. For letting him do this. Trish loves dirty talk and I could see this was having an effect on her. He pounded her like that, until I thought she would pass out. Then all of a sudden he grabbed her hips. Made a couple more quick thrusts, and came deep in her womb. This must have set her off because she threw her head back and let out a cry of oh yessssss. He just held it in deep not moving at all as her pussy milked his cock. They stayed like this for about a minute then he pulled his cock out and with it a huse load of cum dripped out of her pussy and onto our dark green comforter leaving a puddle there. The combination of his cum and hers wee leaking out and I was discusted. But then I looked down in shame s I realized I had cum in my pants watching it. I had not even touched myself but it just happened.

After they had laid in the bed for a few minutes he got up and went into the master bathroom I could hear him taking a piss. I thought this is the perfect time for Trish to untie me and us to escape. Then I heard the water running I wasn't sure what he was doing but I really didn't care I just wanted to get out of there with my wife. A moment later he had come back into the room too late no escape for us. He came in carrying what looked to be a wet washcloth. He went over to the bed where he roused Trish she had apparently **********. He knelt up next to her head and put his cock across her lips. The contrast of his dark black skin and her pale white skin was very startling, but yet very sexy at the same time. She opened her mouth almost reflexively and stuck her tongue out. He rubbed his cock all over her face shoving it in her mouth every once in a while to get it wet. As he was doing this he lifted his cock up and placed his nuts right in her mouth, she sucked on his huge balls one at a time. I could tell that he loved it at this point he used the washcloth to wash the taint between his cock and asshole. I had an idea I knew what was coming next but I don't think Trish did. He stood over her straddled her head and lowered his ass to her face. He told her to eat his ass she said no. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next and the speed of which it happened surprised me. First he grabbed both of her tits head pinched the nipples so hard it made her scream out in pain. Then he took his big black hand and slapped her right on her cunt making a loud smacking sound. He said now eat my ass or you'll get worse. Reluctantly I saw her stick her tongue out and start to lick at his asshole and the taint between his balls and ass. He told her if she did a good job maybe he’d return the favor. After a few minutes of this she seemed to really start getting into it. She was eating his ass and had reached around and started to stroke his cock as well. After about 5 minutes of this he told her to get on all fours again. He had her lay with her head down and her ass in the air. He took the washcloth and proceeded to clean her ass with it. Then he got behind her and started licking her little pucker butt hole. We had had anal play before in the past but it was not trisha's favorite. Then he told her to spread her ass cheeks and he got in there good and was really working his tongue on her ass. She had started to moan she was apparently enjoying into it. At that point he got up behind her and started to work his stiff cock back into her pussy. I was amazed at this guys stamina he had already came twice and a huge amount both times. Now here he was trying to take my wife's pussy again. He slid his cock in and out several times lubing it up really well. Then he pulled out and lined the head up with her asshole. He tried to push forward Trish let out a loud scream she said no that it wasn't going to fit. He got up from behind her went over to the nightstand opened the drawer and took out a bottle of K-Y. It never dawned on me then but how did he know that was there. He went back over to Trish and squirted a large amount of K-Y on her asshole. He got behind her again told her to spread her ass cheeks and relax. He tried to push his cock head in her ass again. It must have been the size of a plum and I could see the pain on tricia's face. He tried for several minutes but failed. He had started to get the head in but she pulled away wincing in pain saying that no there was no way that was going to happen. She said you can do anything else you want to me but not there. He must have knew it was a lost cause as well because he told her to roll over and lay on her back again. He got off of the bed grabbed the washcloth and preceded to clean his cock off. Then he straddled my wife's chest and put his long cock between her big tits. He told her to squeeze her tits together and he preceded to start sliding his cock between them back and forth. Every once in a while he would reach town and pinch her nipples. As he was doing this she was just laying there staring up at the ceiling as he was fucking her tits. This apparently bugged him because he grabbed a pillow and put it under her head so her head was tilted forward. At this angle every time his cock slid forward the head would pop out from between her tits and be right up by her mouth. He told her to open her mouth and suck it. As she held her tits together making a perfect valley for him to fuck and as he did that she had her mouth open slobbering on his dick helping to lubricate it each time it went through her cleavage. he fucked her tits like this for about 5 minutes then he let out a grunt and said here it comes bitch and with that he pulled his Dick out from between her tits stroked it several times and let a massive load of cum. It shot all over her face and tits. I have never seen someone come that much even in porn videos she was covered in the stuff. A Pearl necklace would not quite describe it. It went from her tits all the way up to her forehead and some even got into her hair. Even though her mouth was open most of it seemed to miss I think he did that on purpose. It was like he was marking her or something. After he had cum all over her tits and face he stood up wiped his dick off got dressed and went to leave the room. As he was leaving the room he turned to my wife and said next time that asshole is mine. Then he was gone. My wife just laid on the bed covered in cum and exhausted. I was rock hard once again but could do nothing about it. As I sat there I had to holler trisha's name several times to rouse her she had apparently ********** from exhaustion on the bed again. She slowly and stiffly got up came over to me dripping with cum from her face tits and pussy. With trembling fingers she untired me. I held her to my chest both of us sobbing. I told her we should call the police but she said no. She said if we did there would be all kinds of awkward questions and all the neighbors would find out what had happened. I asked her what had happened she said that when she had let the dogs out she had turned around to go back into the house and he followed her in. He had led her upstairs and shortly after that was when I had come home. She told me how sorry she was and how she hoped I still loved her. I assured her I did and that it wasn't her fault. I asked her if she recognized him from around the neighborhood or she knew who he was. She assured me she had never seen him before and had no idea who he was.

She did convince me not to call the police I don't know why I didn't but it seemed like she was too embarrassed or ashamed of what had happened. I did get up and leave her to go to the pharmacy to pick up a Plan B morning after pill. We didn't think she would still be able to get pregnant but we figured better safe than sorry. When I got back she was stepping out of the shower she had already stripped the bed and thrown the bedding in the washer. We were hoping that she would not contract any STD's but only time would tell on that one. The next morning I called around and found a company to install a security system at our house. She had asked why I wanted to do that now and I pointed out that he had said next time her asshole was his meaning he would probably come back and I wanted her protected. Trish was sore for the rest of the week and I gave her time and space. I did not push her to be intimate with me even though the thoughts of her being fucked by that guy somewhat aroused me. I know it sounds weird but I found myself thinking about that as I would stroked my cock late at night. It took a few months before we were ever intimate again but eventually our love life did get back to normal. Just no more bondage for us.

A few months later my son had come home from his first year of college. He had asked us if we could store some of his things that he thought he wanted and took with him but now decided he didn't need them there. I said sure just bring them home and we will store them. Like most kids he brought the stuff home in shopping bags and all loose and Willy nilly. So I got a boxes from the garage and started to put his stuff in them. As I did this I noticed a lot of it was his old high school and elementary sports memorabilia. As I was looking at this reliving the past I looked at one of the pictures from when he was in basketball in 6th grade. I didn't make a lot of his games since they were right after school and I was working. But in that team photo I saw him. There was the black man who had recently ****** himself on my wife. Or at least I had thought had ****** himself on my wife. Looking back I now realize she had to have known him he was one of the coaches. She took out son to practice picked him up and took him to the games. So this man who I thought had ***** my wife knew her. But why hadn't she told me who he was. Then I started to think about it. The things he knew the K-Y in the drawer where the washcloths were in the bathroom and other little subtle things he seemed to know like the rope under the bed. Apparently this was not his first time this man had been in my bedroom. Possibly not even his first time with my wife. Now the question is do I confront her about this or just hope to see it again sometime?

Reactions: Rescueme

Users who are viewing this thread