• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Wendy

• Thread starterMandW
  • Start date
M

MandW

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'd fuck her, and well

Would love to see her fucked and abused!

nice body, she looks like she can take a deep drilling! how about we take a look at that sweet pussy of hers, okay?

you'll make a good fuck slut babe. Once you get some extra cock inside you there will be no holding you back

sounds great where you guys located new york male here anytiem you are ready get a me

Hmm!

She is delicious!

If a black cock would service her...

Can she take it without condoms?

Can she get pregnant?

Thanks for the response!

it nice love to eat it

Hi

You two in the UK? If so, get in touch. she looks sexy as hell.

She looks hot, where are you located

love your ass and would love to lick it out

Good luck w/ your venture. Please keep us updated and dont forget to bring your camera! :)

Hi Wendy,

Let's meet in a bar, have a couple of drinks and then go out to your car and get in the back seat. Your husband can drive us around for a while as we get familiar with each other. After some kissing and fondling I undo you blouse and bra and play with your tits

Meantime, you are stroking my dick and working to get it out of my pants. While I'm sucking on your nipples you free my dick and take it into your mouth. I reach down under your skirt and slowly remove your panties. Not wanting to cum just yet I ask you to not suck me so expertly and kiss me instead.

Your husband is watching us in the rearview mirror and at stoplights watches us over the back of the seat. People have honked at him twice to get moving. Twenty minutes later we arrive at your house and your husband pulls the car into the garage, so the neighbors don't see what is happening.

You enter the house naked from the waist up and minus your panties. Your husband offers us some drinks...................

If you are interested in the rest of the night email me with a couple different pics.

While your husband fixes us some drinks you give me a tour of your lovely home. As we view each of the rooms there are kisses and more touching, you are very hot and horny. Looking into your back yard I see a pool and spa, you tell me the spa is hot and ready to go (something like you).

I tell you that you and I are going to use the spa and your husband needs to stay in the house but can watch out the windows. We will signal for him to come outside if we need him. I tell you to tell him; you walk over to him and take the drinks from his hands and set them down. You kiss him and whisper something, and then press your naked breasts to his chest; he holds you tight, kisses you and then releases his grip on you; send you back to me.

We take his freshly mixed drinks and go out to the spa. I take you in my arms and kiss your lips and at the same time unsnap your skirt and let it fall to the patio deck. You kick off your sandels and stand before me completely naked. You are stunning and I whistle my approval, and then tell you to undress me. You do so quickly and then we get into the water, touching and kissing all the time. A glance towards the windows shows your husband, looking a little concerned about his lovely wife and where she might be headed.

I tell you that I wanted some time with you alone. I wanted to learn about you and why you wanted to have sex with me or any man other than your husband. You told me it was his idea and you were just trying to be a good wife and this was your first time. I asked you several questions about your husband's motives, your sex life, and your desires.

My summation of your answers was simple. Your husband isn't sure he is satisfying you (despite your claims he is) because he thinks he dick is too short. You quickly say that mine is almost twice as long as his, we kiss and I brag a little about knowing how to use it. You smile and say "Show Me".

Wendy, if I'm headed down a path you like send me a couple more private pics.

Users who are viewing this thread