• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife whant to fuck me with a dildo while I’m closed in a CB

• Thread starterPain365
  • Start date

Pain365

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2013
My wife whant to fuck me with a dildo while I’m locked in a CB

I ordered a CB3000 device about two weeks ago. During this weekend I showed my wife what I bougt. I mean I showed her my CB which I even tried once when she didn't know I have it on.

I really wondered that she just loved it instantly and hole idea me being closed. God. That evening she asked me to agree to be closed for a night. I agreed. Then next day I was free. But yesterday after some quarrel she just wrote me an sms that she just whant me to be closed for a week because of my bad behavior. I don’t know why but I loved that idea so I agreed. She immediately closed me and hide a key. Then later that day she wrote me that she whant to fuck me with one of her dildos. I asked her how it have to be look like. She told me that she will be playing with her dildos in fron of my on her bed and I will be whatching. Then shen she cum she take one of that dildos and put it in to my anal hole. I have to admit that about a 10 years ago we was played with some dildos in my ass hole but not like that and just finished doing that since she told me that it is not good for a boy. So after about 8 years she just told me that she want to fuck me with her dildo. I really don’t know exactly what is in her head. So in fact I agreed. It took me about one hour to get my ass hole clean. Then I go to her bedroom, I sit near a bed. She was lying in bed with couple of her toys. Basically she has a 3 big dildos, transparent one is the smaller one, then there is a red one and finaly long two side purple which is about 5cm in diametr. She started to play with a transparent one, put it in the pussy, then go anal. Then she switched to purple, which first come to the pussy, then she put it in the anal while jerking hardly. She cum very fast. After that she said that it is my turn. She tried to fit this huge thing in my ass from the behinde while I was on my knees. I took her about 15 min playing with me. I hurts so much. The pink one does not pass my ass. So the took another dildo which is much smaller. In fact it is double dildo for ass and pussy. She tried to put first ass thing, then pussy thing, then she put there both and start moving. It was very painful. Finaly she stopped.

In case that she allow me jerking or even do it herself maybe I liked it, but it was so painfull being just locked. I seen myself in the mirror on the side. Finaly she took a purple one and tried it again. It pass just about 3cm as she told me later. But I had a feeling like it is there for about 10cm. She ordered me to count until 60. I started slowly but since I was in the middle she started pushing it inside, so I counted as far as I can. Finaly she released also very slowly to just not hurt me.
I wonder that this things pass her ass so easy so they even turn her on so she can cum instantly.

Today she text me during the day that she need to see me to make sure I’m still locked in my CB. So we met in the city and since there was no guests we took few pics

Attachments

• PIC000153_small.jpg
    PIC000153_small.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 244
  • PIC000152_small.jpg
    PIC000152_small.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 309
"My wife whant to fuck me with a dildo while I’m locked in a CB"

You should be happy :)

I think you should allow your wife to have a "boyfriend on the side" to fuck her on the days your cock is locked in. You should buy your wife a proper strapon, so she can peg you often.

You should also start writing an article to post on Literotica Free Stories - about your experiences of being caged and pegged. A lot of guys would like to read your story, and it may help them make the decision to go down the same path as you.

Users who are viewing this thread