• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Who I Want To Be Filled And Covered With Cum From Me And 6 Stramgers Dressed Like This

• Thread starterIrishguy
  • Start date

Would you join us

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Irishguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2018
US
Nothing would please me more than having her as a sex toy for me and a group of strangers at a BBQ all if us using her as and when we pleased
ikS8Uiih.jpg
Qs6vhbT.jpg

Reactions: Thisissohot, techieman01, panzerfaust and 6 others
Very sexy lady. I would love a turn with her gorgeous body!!

Reactions: Irishguy
Irishguy said:
Nothing would please me more than having her as a sex toy for me and a group of strangers at a BBQ all if us using her as and when we pleased
ikS8Uiih.jpg
Qs6vhbT.jpg

She has an absolutely gorgeous body and that's exactly what I'd use her for if I was you. Though I would save my turn until the very end when all the guests have spent themselves in her and gone home for the sloppiest seconds possible.

Reactions: toolman2c and Irishguy
midnightfapper said:
She has an absolutely gorgeous body and that's exactly what I'd use her for if I was you. Though I would save my turn until the very end when all the guests have spent themselves in her and gone home for the sloppiest seconds possible.
That's exactly what I would do

Reactions: midnightfapper and toolman2c
wm4wfintobbc said:
Very sexy lady. I would love a turn with her gorgeous body!!
Thank you I would love to share her

Reactions: toolman2c
Would to taste her pussy.

pussylick.jpg

Mmm... fuck I'd definitely want of piece of her. She looks good

Reactions: Irishguy and toolman2c
Sign me up!

Would love to! Can we see more of her?

Irishguy said:
ikS8Uiih.jpg
Qs6vhbT.jpg
Nice shape... good looking nipples... I'd love to tit-fuck your wife. Then bend her over, pound this thick black dick into her doggy.. - you'd be slurping her creampie for days.

Users who are viewing this thread