My wife with my best friend

• Thread starter11jake
  • Start date

11jake

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 19, 2007
Absolute True Story
This is a true story that happened about 4 years ago!

For years I was begging my wife that I wanted to see her fuck another guy. Every time that I brought the subject up she would always say no that she was not interested. I think she thought I wanted her to have sex with someone else so I could sleep around but I ensured her that was not my intention.
I mentioned one day that she could even have sex with an ex-boyfriend named Sten that she dated for years before we started dating and got married. I think that did the trick, she instatly was interested in fucking him for more reasons then one. She told me that Sten was very well hung; I am 8-1/2” and she said he was a lot bigger and that she would feel comfortable fucking someone she knew. After she started emailing him she found out that he lived on the west coast and we live on the east coast so that idea was shot down. I thought I was never going to see it now until out of the blue jokingly brought up that she should consider fucking a really good friend of mine Sean. She instantly said she would. I was shocked because I didn’t think she was attracted to him because he was a black guy. She wouldn’t admit it but I think she liked the idea because the taboo attached to white women and black guys having sex. We talked about how I was going to ask Sean if he was interested in having sex with my wife and when I would ask him. We decided to invite him for the weekend and I would ask him after a few drinks at the club we planed to go to. He lived about an hour from us so I called one day during the week and asked him if he wanted to come to our house for the weekend and hang out. At first he said that he wasn’t sure but I mentioned that I might be able to hook him up with a girl. He then said that he would come on Friday night and stay until Saturday afternoon. When he showed up Friday evening we went out to the club with some other friends of ours also. After a few drinks I eventually got up the nerve to ask Sean if would be interested in fucking my wife, he was a little shocked and I ensured him that it was alright that we both wanted him to. He said as long as I was cool with it and my wife was cool with it that is when my wife talked to him and also reinsured him that she wanted him to fuck her. When we arrived home I was in the bathroom and my wife came in and asked if I was definitely sure that I wanted her to fuck him, I said absolutely. She then stated that she wanted to be alone with him. She left the bathroom and took Sean by the hand and said to follow her to the bedroom if he wanted her. They went in the bedroom and she locked the door. I could hear them talking and each trying to get the nerve up to make a move on the other, that’s when my wife said that she was going to take her clothes off and get under the covers and if he was still interested to join her. I could he the covers rustling around and then heard them kissing. After about ten minutes of them kissing I eventually heard her moaning louder and louder. They we fucking for about two hours until he came out of the bedroom. When I went in I think she was a little upset at first at what she did but I reinsured her that it was alright and she fulfilled the biggest fantasy for me. After she was fine with it I instantly went down to eat her pussy. I could taste and smell the two of them and we fucked 4 times that night. When we did it the last time that night she was really stretched out and sore. Since that night we have down mfm threesomes numerous times. The problem is that I don’t think she enjoys them as much as I do but she does it because it turns me on a lot.
Help me out ladies! How can I get her into enjoying it more?

Reactions: Geglu