• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
Nice set of pics.

How do you feel watching and filming your dad with your wife?

Hey Indigo 10' The way they look together seems quite nice for both of them. There is one thing about it you love both of them and your elderly dad is still getting himself some pussy. You wife also seem to enjoy sucking his cock , which also appears to be of solid stock. Whether all agree or not ,I say what adults do to other agreeing adults is their own business. I don't see any one being out of order in this case. How if we only knew I can assure you a lot of daughter in laws are fucking their father in laws. I can also tell you from experience that many of a mother in law has and is getting some hard young cock from their son in laws. Especially if the wife tells her mother the son in law is packing some serious meat between his legs. So let them get after it anytime they want to! Happy Trails okdeacon

2wheel said:
Nice set of pics.

How do you feel watching and filming your dad with your wife?

This situation has certainly generated a big range of emotions. For one thing, it's the biggest turn-on for me since the first time I saw my wife having sex with another man. I'm surprised by that. Over the years, some of the original novelty of her with other guys has dulled a bit, but her being with my dad brought back the original excitement, feeling of butterflies in the stomach, and the like.

There are also more complicated, less clear-cut emotions as well. For one thing, it has for some reason given me a much stronger sense of feeling like a true cuckold than I've ever felt before. Maybe it's because my dad has always been an assertive, powerful guy, and I've often felt like I was competing with him and not always able to match up equally or live up to his expectations. He's also physically bigger and taller than I am (although not in terms of cock size, fortunately). Seeing him get everything he wants from Kathy, and her more than happy to offer it to him, adds to those twinges.

Another thing is that I wasn't really expecting that their interactions would change as much as they have. Perhaps that was naive. Now, they act at least to some degree like lovers when they're around each other rather than like a father with his daughter-in-law. For example, when my dad stops by our house, they'll greet each other with a sensuous hug and kiss, and if she's working in the kitchen or sitting at the table, he'll come up behind her, put his arms around her, and kiss her on the neck. Those sorts of intimate things. And she responds to his touch. I think that this is at the root of the bit of jealousy that I find myself feeling. I'll see how things go, but if it's something that truly bothers me, I'll talk to both of them about it and perhaps try to cool things off a bit.

The other aspect that's stirring up a strange mix of emotions is the "father/daughter" play-acting they do, which I described earlier. It's really surprisingly erotic, but also a gut-twister to see and listen to. I'm not really sure what to make of it. I think it's all just in fun for them, but maybe with more than a little actual fantasizing involved. At some point, I'll ask Kathy if she's actually visualizing him as her dad when they're fucking. I don't want her to feel embarrassed or ashamed about it though, so maybe I'll just let it go.

Anyway, I'll post more pix of them together within a day or two.

• Love
Reactions: robandkate, firedogg81, ffred and 1 other person
I see you have a dilemma. A couple things to keep in mind while you try to work out your feelings.

1. Your wife has known your father probably as long as she has known you so they have had a long time for feelings to grow. She has probably loved your father for years as a daughter loves her dad. This love is now evolving into something deeper. It is natural that when he hugs or kisses her she will respond. If I were you Id let this alone, let it develop.
I assume her other lovers never had the chance for feelings to grow.

2. You say yourself that your father is the dominate half of your relationship with him. Its possible that this effects how your wife sees him also. Remember you allowed him to sleep with your wife so its natural for him to act as he does. Be careful how you address this, it may hurt him to think hes hurting you. He knows your a cuckold and he thinks the way he acts is the way you want him to act. He is also an old man and probably enjoys the power the situation gives him.

3. At the end of the day you do enjoy sharing your wife with your dad. I advize to embrace this and not meddle in trivial acts that might spark a little jealousy. You could lose more than you want. Your father is an old man so it probably wont last much longer anyway before he starts having trouble getting an erection. Let him enjoy while he can and concentrate on what you enjoy and not on what might produce little green monsters.

Anyway, keep up the updates, I'm enjoying this thread. And I hope it all works for all involved.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and ffred
"they act at least to some degree like lovers when they're around each other"

For me that is a big issue. It's about sex and only sex. When it takes this turn things can quickly escalate and get out of hand.

Fathers are role models, is he also being a role model while his dick is in your wife, is he now her 'lover' in the true sense or is he just a sex partner her older sex toy, the 1st version of you?

I can only imagine the emotional roller coaster considering it's your father. Sounds like your mom in no longer in the picture and your older dad is hitting a younger woman which is yet another factor for him.

I can easily imagine my wife fucking EVERYBODY, but my father is NOT even on the far end of the spectrum. I'm not passing judgement, just my own emotions. We in this glass hosue called cuckolding will never throw stones.

2wheel said:
"they act at least to some degree like lovers when they're around each other"

For me that is a big issue. It's about sex and only sex. When it takes this turn things can quickly escalate and get out of hand.

Yes, I agree this is something to bear in mind. It does need to just be about sex and only sex. I do think it's just a sort of play thing with them and nothing more, but it's important to keep it that way. My dad's away for a few months now so things will have a chance to settle out.

Reactions: WhiteOnInRice
Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

Here are some more:

df_d32e.jpgdf_d35ex.jpgdf_d36e.jpgdf_ne6.jpg
df_d32e.jpg df_d35ex.jpg df_d36e.jpg df_ne6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, DominMale and 9 others
df2_a4e.jpgdf2_a3eb.jpgadf_6.jpgadf_5.jpg
df2_a4e.jpg df2_a3eb.jpg adf_6.jpg adf_5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, njbaddad, Paulag and 7 others
adf_3.jpgadf_5ebx.jpgdf_6es2b.jpgadf_1e.jpg
adf_3.jpg adf_5ebx.jpg df_6es2b.jpg adf_1e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, DominMale and 7 others
df_9b.jpgdf_8s.jpgdf_10b.jpgdf_11b.jpg
df_9b.jpg df_8s.jpg df_10b.jpg df_11b.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, DominMale and 11 others
WOW
Great update can't wait to see and, hear more.
keep us posted.

Looks like you've got a mounted camera and that must be you in the background. If it is glad to see you're packing more heat than dad.

Fantastic. Thanks for letting us into the world of you wife. Damn she is hot.

This is , by far, the hottest post in this site

Congratulations Indigo10

h5t6ca said:
This is , by far, the hottest post in this site

Congratulations Indigo10
YES, unbelievably HOTT! I think the pics really put it over the top.
Love, Mary boi 20

Thanks to all for the feedback. It gives me some incentive to post more pics.

2wheel said:
Looks like you've got a mounted camera and that must be you in the background. If it is glad to see you're packing more heat than dad.

Yes, that's me. Just watching at that point.

It turns you on watching your dad fuck your wife, obviously because you both are as hard as rock and she enjoys it as well. Would love to see your dad inside your wife and the resulting cream pie. Do you do cleanup or do you stir your dads cream porridge?

My dad is a widower. Hehad come to stay with us for a few months and he had seduced my wife and he was her furst lover outside our marriages. I was totally ******* of this during hus stay. By chanc it came out of her mouth while we were fucking, I just erupted as soon as she mentioned, and after that she has taken 4 lovers but all wirg my knowledge. all of them are oncsrual relationship except the ptesent mislim locer

Reactions: ffred and WhiteOnInRice
zippless said:
Do you do cleanup or do you stir your dads cream porridge?

He cums in her first, then I mix my load with his. Strange to think of two generations of cum inside of her.

adf_13.jpgadf_14.jpgadf_15.jpgadf_16.jpg
adf_13.jpg adf_14.jpg adf_15.jpg adf_16.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, maresi simone and 13 others

Users who are viewing this thread