adf_17e.jpgadf_18s.jpgadf_20.jpgadf_21.jpg
adf_18s.jpg adf_20.jpg adf_21.jpg adf_17e.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, firedogg81 and 6 others
adf_22.jpgadf_23.jpgbdf_1.jpg
adf_22.jpg adf_23.jpg bdf_1.jpg bdf_7s.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, tlxyz and 5 others
Your thread is making me want to fuck an older man...such a turn-on!

Reactions: firedogg81 and baddy145
Wow. You and Dad should go for a DP, or at least a spit roasting.

Very hot.

Couple of questions: do you talk about this after the fact? Do you plan ahead or is it spontaneous?

indigo10 said:
He cums in her first, then I mix my load with his. Strange to think of two generations of cum inside of her.

adf_13.jpgadf_14.jpgadf_15.jpgadf_16.jpg

WoW this is so hot and I agree two generations of cum inside her is weird but titillating. Thanks indigo10 for answering and the pictures. I had hoped you were mixing your cum.

Reactions: firedogg81
magnaebony said:
Wow. You and Dad should go for a DP, or at least a spit roasting.

We've done some threesome play with her as in the pix below, but no DP (she's never gone for that with any of her guys). No spit roasting yet but it's likely to happen if we continue this. She enjoys that, particularly with the other guy in back.

ddf_7.jpg ddf_10.jpg ddf_19.jpg bdf_12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, Paulag and 6 others
I have described my wife and how we met in other threads. She is now 63 and i will be 52. My own Daddy, her Bull, died 3 and a half years ago. She was taking care of his big (near 9 inch ) cock almost until the end.
I married jean when i was 17. Dad loved her and my mom also approved. Dad also loved her looks and he buxom figure, almost equal to mom's with her HUGE tits and defined waistline. Jean's hips are kind of slim while mom had true BREEDER hips. I got mom's hips and butt, pretty young too.
Mom was sick with brain cancer and she died less than a year after Jean and I got married. at the funeral and reception, Jean and I wore heres and hers black outfits. Not trying to be super sexy but MY dad thought Jean was as hot as they get. Jean's Dad liked how I looked.

It is great that many of you are able to be so open as well as have support of family and friends.

RandCH said:
Your thread is making me want to fuck an older man...such a turn-on!

All but one of my men has been older. Of course i just turned 21 so….
The older boys and men sure knew what to show me. Pretty erotic thinking of Dad getting with a female friend. It would not be the same for me though as i have never had an actual GirlFriend.
Love, mary

Very unusual, but titillating none-the-less.

h5t6ca said:
Very hot.

Couple of questions: do you talk about this after the fact? Do you plan ahead or is it spontaneous?

We plan it out, and talk about it a lot both before and afterward.

df_aa1e.jpgdf2_a5ex.jpgdf_aa4e.jpgdf2_a5e.jpg
df_aa1e.jpg df2_a5ex.jpg df_aa4e.jpg df2_a5e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, robandkate and 4 others
jdf_1s.jpgjdf_22.jpgjdf_24.jpgmdf1_1.jpg
jdf_1s.jpg jdf_22.jpg jdf_24.jpg mdf1_1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, robandkate and 4 others
jdf_21.jpgdf_ke3eb.jpgdf_aa9e2.jpgdf_d43e.jpg df_ke3eb.jpg df_aa9e2.jpg df_d43e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, robandkate and 3 others
Wonderful story; wonderful pictures. Tell us more.

Reactions: h5t6ca
How about a creampie pic and one with your dick going in for sloppy seconds?

Indigo , you have VERY nice big cock too. Looks like it gets SO hard and with that delicious upward curve. I LOVE threads like this. I used to only look at the sissy forum. Now there are several.
Of course, I am 21 now so things are much more OPEN for me.
Love and Thanks, Mary. MY real name for last 5 years//legally changed 3 yr ago. Blonde BOI 5'2 125 lb.

I have loved every addition I this sequence. I hope there is more. The idea of a guy's wife fucking his retired dad is so hot. The dad can stay with her all day while the husband works. Please add some more of what has happened.
Mike

wow, this is happening to me as well but under very different circumstances. My wife has cuckolded me with others (mainly black men) during our long on-and-off again relationship but has recently seduced my father - who has no idea she is my wife. Long story short, she has been seeing him as “a friend of mine” on and off for almost half a year now.

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, firedogg81 and Custer Laststand
Mike and Chris said:
I have loved every addition I this sequence. I hope there is more. The idea of a guy's wife fucking his retired dad is so hot. The dad can stay with her all day while the husband works. Please add some more of what has happened.
Mike
I love this thread too. My dad sure likes som eof my busty GFs
female friends