• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
Reverse and a twist on this theme.
I wanted to put this in an existing file. My wife now ex was bl preg when we married. She had two white sons with me, then four more black children. 2 girls and 2 boys. She has been invited by Our first white son to come and live with him in the south. She told him several times that breeders know that the best offspring are produced by the mother and her young son. I do not know if there is evidence to support that fact for humans. He acted like she was teasing. Our life was very hectic at that time. She is 63 now , a retired teacher and just started social security--so no more want of money. He will tuen 33 this summer and misses his mother. I am pretty sure he wants to take her up on the Tacit offer of SEX.
She happens to know he is hung 11 inches. Bigger than his granfater or his great grandpa. But 11 s nearly 3 times my length. She does not have a BF or lover right now so I think she is hoping for what I suspect . no babies will come of course but she does NEED a MAN. I do not know if she will seek Black men there near his Navy base or not. Oh, ALSO, i can tell that HE needs a woman. I do not know what has happened to his GF's. They keep me in the dark about that. 2 or 3 of them were super nice. AND HOT---I I do not even like girls.
Love, Heather and thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: smallcockguy
She is having farewell sex with her male friends from here. they are not actual lovers but she loves surprising them with off of good sex. Sh ehas not demanded that I buy her our of the house but I will probably list it a year form now. Then she will want some of up to half of the proceeds. No lawyers involved yet.
tom collins, real nice to hear from you today and sorry if I left abrupt ly. Glad I stayed on a little longer than planned though so I could chat with you.

Jean will move in with Erick some time next month. So hot and I am glad there was an almost similar theme to write on.
well, write back if you want OR watch for me in chat. Main room or pic room. I do not know if he will demncd she be faithful to him now OR if she will be free to have BF's her own age or balk or etc. I hope she tells all about tit. o yes
she is now 40F-32-36. 5'6 165. And NEEDS cock. she had boob lift Monday and I am sure had some augmentation. She showed me then and I felt them today. Amazing
Love , Heather

18mDresdF4prom said:
I love this thread too. My dad sure likes som eof my busty GFs
female friends
I am sure that it is time to tell that I was wife to my own dad for over 30 years. Mom died when I was 18. She had us hold a ceremony with each other when she was sick and knew she would not recover. I was 16 and almost 17. WE held the ceremony on Valentine's Day. Let me know if anyone wants to hear the whole story or IF ANY one feels the topic is inappropriate .
Love, to all, Heather

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Sorry, Ive been away but since I have received some encouragement to follow up on my previous post, I'll try to continue a bit more. I have to say it was cathartic finally admitting in public, albeit anonymously, about my wife and myself. She would castrate me if she knew I did so...

I can’t post pictures or reveal too much about her as she is a recognizable person - not a celebrity - but “known”. We/She does have famous friends and a career that puts her in the media from time to time. It’s very much a blessing that we live in a large US city where some ‘exceptional’ behavior is tolerated and also kept discreet by partners with just as much to hide. For looks, imagine Kate Moss or Kelly Ripa… She has modeled petites in catalogs and runway and been in a couple of movies and theater.

I had met her in her late 30s and thought she was a knockout. She had some troubles with her age - typical of models getting older, and an eating disorder - another carryover from her modeling days. I pursued her and after several months, won her attentions. Along the way she told me about her past - she wanted to come clean about what she considered to be an ‘unsavory’ sexual history. I found her to be a bit of a nymphomaniac, tremendously sexual and arousing when she let go, but had recently before meeting me found a new spiritual path and was trying to be “good”. That I was OK with her past made me more attractive to her. The way I saw it was “who wouldn’t be?” but many previous suitors were put off…

Reactions: firedogg81
My wife is from a non-american english speaking country and I find her accent quite a turn-on. When she began to test me with her needs, desires and previous history I was riveted. Of course she had slept with many men but found herself frequently involved with ‘bad boys’, first a mexican and then several black men. There were white men but it was black men that really did it for her. That this excited me was no secret between us, she delighted in recounting their prowess and eventually let on to even a greater confession - that she had once let a dog lick her to orgasm. My reaction endeared me to her, it was her terrible shame and had ruined previous relationships if it came up. She finally confessed to me she let it happen several times.

Thank god Im a patient man! I told her I thought it was amazing that such a cliche blonde girl could be so sexual and I encouraged her stories, appetites and physical pursuit of orgasms - she worked at them when we fucked like an artist carving a statue. She also needed to cum at least once a day, but more was better. Truth be told it was the most amazing sex of my life, a dream come true. But there was a price to pay. She was very high maintenance, her mood swings (fits really) and attitudes could really be a burden. Her eating disorders would also cause her health to fluctuate. Despite our love we began to be an on-and-off couple. We would come together for a month or two but then separate for almost the same time. eventually I found another girl and she found another man - a black man again - and though we stayed in contact we were very separate. She did tell me that she would never tell her current man about our history or her “private, sordid” past.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and firedogg81
Her mexican boyfriend was her first ‘forbidden fruit’, a non-whiteboy she met through a job she was on as a model. He carted gear around and was quite fit. Her friends encouraged her to go ahead and bang him but not with a relationship in mind. She went to his apartment one night after meeting up, his rough nature and his thick cock made her feel the fuck intensely. He wasn’t long but his girth and his propensity for dirty talk really blew her mind. He really liked role-play and would call her from the street pretending to be her “white boyfriends buddy” or a handyman… He would enter the apartment and take a few minutes before he ****** himself on her, thrusting his hand into her jeans or pulling up her dress, forcing her to “admit” that he was turning her on and that ‘she wanted it’… He would throw her on to the bed and talk dirty to her as he fucked her. He would get her to tell him that she had always wanted to fuck him, that she loved his big dick and have to beg him to fuck her. He would call her a “*****” for wanting him and make her confess she was a cheating ***** for his dick. They would both cum powerfully but it got old quick as it was just about the only thing he was interested in doing.

Knowing now that she wanted something different she started going on dates with black men. Her next fling was with a black man, a banker or real estate guy. He thought he was Barry White, would put on music and foreplay would last hours. That ended up being a good thing at the start because he was the biggest dick she'd seen up to that point - a solid thick ten. When they say "once you go black..." well, it has been doubly true for her. He broke her in, opened her up, took her ass for the first time and got her to do something she only did when she "tossed off" - once he got her to cum he could keep her there, keep her cumming three, four or five times over and over until she ********** or he eased up. He was also her first pregnancy scare. She eventually left him when she found out he was seeing other women.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto and firedogg81
Mike and Chris said:
I have loved every addition I this sequence. I hope there is more. The idea of a guy's wife fucking his retired dad is so hot.

I've got some additional pix but they're all pretty much along the same lines as what I've posted. Let me know if there's interest in them though.

My dad will be back in our area again later this summer, and I've given them the green light to pick up where they left off if they both want to. Sounds like they will. There hasn't been a lot of back-and-forth talking about it all among the three of us recently, but enough to make sure that we all understand it's all just in fun and need to keep it that way. It was awkward to bring that up with them, but some of the comments here made me realize that it was important to do so. Thank you, to those folks who offered advice and some cautions!

Reactions: firedogg81
Definitely add any additional pics you have.
Mike

Absolutely. I love watching your hot wife get fucked. The more the better.

Please continue - I have digressed and will post relevant subject when I have a moment to do so. Wife's other infidelities should be posted in a different thread...
thans, S

This was such a great series I keep hoping you will post more.
Mike

Sorry Indigo but my wife having sex with my father is too hardcore for me. I am very broad minded but this is nepotism in the extreme.

When I get time, I'd like to summarize the steps and stages, ups and downs, that got us to this point.

Some more pix:

df_15.jpgddf_13.jpgddf_12.jpgddf_11.jpg
df_15.jpg ddf_12.jpg ddf_13.jpg ddf_11.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, firedogg81 and 4 others
adf_4.jpgdf_17b.jpgdf_18.jpgadf_9.jpgadf_8.jpg
df_18.jpg df_17b.jpg adf_4.jpg adf_9.jpg adf_8.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, firedogg81 and 3 others
adf_7.jpgdf_a4exs.jpgdf_a8s.jpgdf_a13s.jpg
adf_7.jpg df_a4exs.jpg df_a8s.jpg df_a13s.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, firedogg81 and 3 others
SO extreme. My wife did the same. She was virgin until 25 and then wen twild. I have 4 inch and Dad is 8+. HE wanted to marry her . She liked him ok, and LOVED his cock and what he could do with it. I know first hand that he was a FANTASTIC lover. We all really miss him but I think especially her. He loved her huge bust. At 38DD , her tits are Hald the size of my mom's. totally nuatrual, I have seen pic of her with C or CC cup at age 12/13.
He was teasing her about having sex with HIM when we had only been dating for about 2 months. Sh emade me wait til wedding night. But wanted to "call his bluff" about the two of them having sex. I am sure she was also super horny from hiding out and me and gradually getting rid of her old BF's.
I am afraid tha tis all for now. I guess it was not much of a seduction but I will think about my memories of this and post more.
Love, Heather

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
I love the continuing series of your wife with your dad. It is so HOT. Looking forward to more.
Mike

Your dad fucking your wife is indeed hot. Keep the pictures rolling. They look like they are enjoying themselves. I notice you both shave your balls for her. Very thoughtful. I hope he keeps cumming in her pussy for some time to come.

Last edited:
These photos are very hot, but too near to home for me
But each to their own and whatever makes you, your wife and Dad happy is your business
Enjoy the ride

Pete49London said:
That is totally normal. when an Old man hormones pressure increases when he see such a hot beauty in the family and want to fuck her.
My own Dad appears to want my GF. She is busty like mom and a little buxom otherwise. My mom was the beautiful woman I had ever seen. She died 3 years ago in Junary. We even had to wait for burial until the ground was not frozen like stone. Anyway, She looked like Marilyn Monroe only butter. 40GG. MY Blonde GF is 5'3 and 38DD. Dad tells me that when she is preg her tits will be a cup size or two bigger. That is how I know he was taking a good look at HER. I am actually 20 now. GF is 19 but just a few months younger than me. Daddy hugs her whenever he gets the chance. He has also gotten her to sit on his lap. She (Kristy)
has asked me about his cock. He seems to get hard whenever around her. So it is obvious his soak is 8+. Mine is 3 inch, which she says we will work that out. But the fact she asked tells me there is more to over interest than maybe being part of the family. I have not fucked her yet and THIS thread is making me wonder if Daddy will fuck her before I do. I hope I can handle that. I have never fucked a girl yet.
Please wish me luck, whatever happens!
LOVE, 20m luv to ALL

• Love
Reactions: sc_david and MyWifeDatesNow

Users who are viewing this thread