• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife withmy step dad.

• Thread starterCarlahotwife
  • Start date
Carlahotwife said:
My step dad took mybwife to the bedroom She wS laying in bed as he took off his clothes He pulled his pants down His big cock standing straight out He smiled and asked is this what u want Carla? she smiled and moaned yes nT_yp0u51qnfjcib89cvyh8cj07_600.jpg
If that's all he got he just tickle her

Reactions: par011
That is so hot. Good for her and your stepdad.

Reactions: toolman and happytwobeecucked
Fab story and pics! Did he continue to fuck Carla regularly, or was it a one off?

Reactions: Carlahotwife
Vetrianno said:
Fab story and pics! Did he continue to fuck Carla regularly, or was it a one off?
for a couple if yrs he was her bull ...it was so hot

• Love
Reactions: toolman
He would leave her full of his hot white seednT_450qfgyeryj4c4nbq0hqk68u_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, AngelEU and attroppo
That story made my cock throb! So freaking hot!!

Reactions: Carlahotwife
She loved when he cam over....to FUCnT_gqvj9is6v40s141iurqbtpus.jpgnT_02stfhi7157bs9npucu9ed8k.jpgnT_cziczfy3zvee1vcavxc1hp2n.jpgK HER

• Love
Reactions: toolman, AngelEU and Vetrianno
IcedTuFuk said:
That story made my cock throb! So freaking hot!!
mmmm she loved it

What a hot story, did you ever touch Ray's cock or clean the wife after he came in her?

Carlahotwife said:
He would leave her full of his hot white seednT_450qfgyeryj4c4nbq0hqk68u_600.jpg
Nice!

Carlahotwife said:
for a couple if yrs he was her bull ...it was so hot
Wonderful!

Carlahotwife said:
She loved when he cam over....to FUCnT_gqvj9is6v40s141iurqbtpus.jpgnT_02stfhi7157bs9npucu9ed8k.jpgnT_cziczfy3zvee1vcavxc1hp2n.jpgK HER
Thanks for the pics!

Reactions: CanuckD
Is he up her arse on those pics?

An incredible story! Did you also cum in her pussy after your step dad?

Two questions....is Mom in the picture? Do you clean up Step-Dad's seed?

Carlahotwife said:
You can see how he teased her and how much she loved it
View attachment nT_437vnz1q982hiz3fcffzuijx.mp4
He certainly knows what to do to ,please her. I bet he’s fucked a lot of women in his time.
Women really do like to be teased with just my cock tip in and out until they beg for the full length. Some shout for it, others grab my arse and pull me in.
Others throw me on my back and ride my cock until they scream with a full blown mind bender cum.

The perfect hot slut wife 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread