• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife ,your slut

• Thread starterlacagal
  • Start date

lacagal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2006
Here is my wife to be treated like a slut
please comment on her

looking for young firm bulls

Attachments

• E-mail for you.jpg
    E-mail for you.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,131
  • E-mail P0004384.jpg
    E-mail P0004384.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,205
  • homepics7.jpg
    homepics7.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,644
  • homepics8.jpg
    homepics8.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,777
  • homepics9.jpg
    homepics9.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,293
that is a fine body she has. bet she scores easy. you gona breed her? thats a girl born for bareback

You are a lucky man.....I would fuck and lick her until I ********** from exhaustion.

A beautiful stationary bicycle.
That leg looks even better. Tops. ;)

My wife is a slut too.

My wife and I went to a club last night and on the way home, we picked up a black guy. We took him home and he and Paula used our bed and I slept in the Lazy Boy recliner. When I woke up in the morning to go to work, I peeked in at them. They were both sleeping and his beautiful big black cock was resting on his leg. It was at least 3 times larger than mine, even soft, then mine is hard! How I lusted for it and wanted to get down on my kneese and suck it, but I didn't dare! I just went to the bathroom and jacked off like I always do--then went to work. I just got home from work about an hour ago and no one was home. Paula was still at work and I had the house to myself. I hurried to our bedroom, where the bed was still unmade and checked for cum spots. Sure enough there was two of them! I was in heaven!!! I licked and sucked the spots untill they were almost clean. Then I jacked off again for the second time today. This was really a great day for me!

Roy, you are living my dream

I love the post about your wife fucking black and how you wanted to suck his big black cock. I have the same desires only never yet had the chance to suck one that had fucked my wife. Yes, I have sucked black cock but without her knowledge and long for the day when I can do it in front of her before during and after he fucks her into sexual oblivion. At least you got to lick up the cum stained sheets. What a lucky cucky. As for my wife, she is politically very liberal but conservative religious. A virgin when we married 35 yrs ago so getting her to spread her legs for a hunky black man and become the true black cum loving slut I desire is not an overnight proposition. So, I'm still working the dream and any suggestions from anyone would be welcome. Email me at (jimsimmo@gmail.com) and I will respond. YOur thoughts, a simple conversation, is all I ask.

If you are truly looking for some hunky black studs to fuck your wife and treat her like the slut you oviously want her to be you should have no trouble finding some likely candadates. She is one hot looking woman and I envy you knowing with her looks and your encouragement she will one day offer up a well fucked pussy for your dining pleasure. Please post some pics of her taking some black cock. I know I'm not the only one who would love to see her spreading for the kind of fuck only a black man can give.

Hot

OOh thats one hot lady.:I suppose your one of these little penis porkers that cant satisfy her.:

Damn...That young lady is outstanding. How does she feel about older men??

Wow you have one hot wife. You are a lucky man!!!!!

she has really pretty feet i'd love sucking those toes

She is gorgeous!! I'd fuck her anytime and you could do the fluff and cleanup work! If you were a good boy, you could get it from the spout!

Lol

LOL, She looks like she would give most a run for there money. I would tear that filly up, pound her like a jack hammer with my big Sicilian cock, leave what's left of her for you to scrape up along with enough cum to fill a milk jug!

Hoyt said:
You are a lucky man.....I would fuck and lick her until I ********** from exhaustion.
I would fuck her and lick her til SHE ********** from exhaustion (in my Dreams) lol

would fuck her

would enjoy fucking her all night and letting u clean her up

That's the kind of girl you wouldn't mind having a heart attack with.

oh ya baby

Can I see some pictures of her in heels. She has totally sexy feet.

Just finished wacking off to your wife's pics. Thought you might like to know.
w2w

Users who are viewing this thread