• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife ,your slut

• Thread starterlacagal
  • Start date
lacagal said:
Here is my wife to be treated like a slut
please comment on her

looking for young firm bulls

what a pretty girl. i culd swear that was my hair after i got out of the shower:)

roll482005 said:
would enjoy fucking her all night and letting u clean her up

honestly thats what showers are for.

You are all mouth

Tiffscuck said:
honestly thats what showers are for.

post a pic so we can judge you!

fell free to judge...i do it all the time

Dirk said:
post a pic so we can judge you!

cckold023.jpg

cckold014.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g269/chunkymonk04/cckold005.jpg

cckold001.jpg

editedsexy.jpg

Well enjoy boys!

I Enjoyed

Thanks Tiff and Dre; Your a stone fox as we say in Oklahoma. I would like to hide and watch. Sure hope this did not offend you as it was meant as a compliment. I know you are very touchy and that is all well. Just want you to understand I think you are PRETTY. Nice Day To You Both. okdeacon

okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Thanks Tiff and Dre; Your a stone fox as we say in Oklahoma. I would like to hide and watch. Sure hope this did not offend you as it was meant as a compliment. I know you are very touchy and that is all well. Just want you to understand I think you are PRETTY. Nice Day To You Both. okdeacon

Touchy on subjects like the welfare of children and insulting old women.Lol...no I agree with you. I'd fuck me ina heartbeat and wou.,d let some others too.

:cool: YOUR A HOT AND SEXY LOOKING WOMAN TIFF. IF YOU ARE EVERY IN THE TERRE HAUTE,IN AREA GIVE ME A SHOUT. I WOULD LOVE TO GET TOGETHER WITH YOU. TAKE CARE.

Why not have a Black bull breeding party,get say 3-6 bulls over bare back her all holes and the one rule is evey man MUST blow in her pussy at least once...Then post the pics

Wow shes hot!

Users who are viewing this thread