• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread startersharadk
  • Start date

sharadk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 20, 2019
Hi Folks,
Of late, my wife comes home late at night. last night when I took her to bed, her panty was missing and she had no logic answer to that. I smelt her pussy which indicated sperms not mine in there.
Is she getting fucked?

• Haha
Reactions: Manwaife, SamCG, Readyu and 2 others
Yep

Joe, what to do in such case?

ok, but then he will control her and make me a sissy

Next time, lick her pussy until it's squeaky clean; forcefully if you have to.
Tell her how good she tastes and smells. If he is stretched out and/or swollen, tell her how good it looks.
Your cock should be rock hard by that time, so make her take it. If she is being receptive, turn your talk nasty. Try to get her to 'confess' her actions.

Reactions: Sandy Row, Readyu and SecretCeleste
sharadk said:
Hi Folks,
Of late, my wife comes home late at night.
Very good. It sounds she has expanded her entertainment horizons.
sharadk said:
Last night when I took her to bed, her panty was missing and she had no logical [explanation]. I smelled her pussy which indicated sperms not mine in there.
Evidently she doesn't feel any need to be discrete with you. But, you stopped too soon. The appropriate action, at this point, would have been to give your wife cunnilingus, thus cleaning her pussy (as it's called) with your tongue and giving her another orgasm (probably) for the night.
sharadk said:
Is she getting fucked?
I think you already know the answer to this question. To encourage your wife to be more open about what she's doing, and yourself to be more accepting of your natural role as her cuckold, both of you might spend some time reading:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine). While you're doing this, you might spend some time talking... this might become a continuing conversation over some period of time... about the desirability of establishing, for yourselves, a mutually agreed-upon "hotwife / cuckold husband" relationship — in which your wife is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you agree to remain faithful to her (and actually are).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sharadk
pant.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: SamCG, dirtyoldman2u, Capt. Ron and 4 others
Nice panties.. where from.. I will fuck your wifey

Drockallnight said:
Nice panties.. where from.. I will fuck your wifey
I bought it from Singapore for our anniversary night.

i love dirty panties

Reactions: dirtyoldman2u and sharadk
sooo sooo sexy

Attachments

• 6895339.jpg
    6895339.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking and Readyu
lets see your wife

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Dom in San Diego Looking, Readyu and 2 others
somebody here

Reactions: cnk
post her more

Reactions: dirtyoldman2u
foxxieblax said:
Find a bull who will dominate her and makes her lok at none.. so she will be under your and your bulls control
Found a young bull for her

Custer Laststand said:
Very good. It sounds she has expanded her entertainment horizons.

Evidently she doesn't feel any need to be discrete with you. But, you stopped too soon. The appropriate action, at this point, would have been to give your wife cunnilingus, thus cleaning her pussy (as it's called) with your tongue and giving her another orgasm (probably) for the night.

I think you already know the answer to this question. To encourage your wife to be more open about what she's doing, and yourself to be more accepting of your natural role as her cuckold, both of you might spend some time reading:

http://hotwifeletters.com/
(or enter HotwifeLetters dot com in your preferred search engine). While you're doing this, you might spend some time talking... this might become a continuing conversation over some period of time... about the desirability of establishing, for yourselves, a mutually agreed-upon "hotwife / cuckold husband" relationship — in which your wife is free to date, seduce and fuck whomever she wishes, while you agree to remain faithful to her (and actually are).
thanks
2345tom said:
lets see your wife

AmrutaK (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Yunus, Dom in San Diego Looking, Sandy Row and 11 others
mmmmm hot

2345tom said:
thanks bro, she is so sweet thai i wont mind her being loved by other men

Users who are viewing this thread