• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My ******* wife

• Thread starterCockMyGf
  • Start date

CockMyGf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 10, 2019
Looking for an older man to chat with about my ******* wife. Skype name is UnawareMilf message me. She's brunette, slim, fake titties, tramp stamp tattoo. 46 and looks younger than her age

Reactions: lapster and Wifeexposer
CockMyGf said:
Looking for an older man to chat with about my ******* wife. Skype name is UnawareMilf message me. She's brunette, slim, fake titties, tramp stamp tattoo. 46 and looks younger than her age
i sent ya an invite. I am glennjanousek@gmail.com. I am 60 years old with a big cock who knows how to use it

kokomojoe said:
i sent ya an invite. I am glennjanousek@gmail.com. I am 60 years old with a big cock who knows how to use it
any body know what ******* is. figure a way to s p e l l it.

Reactions: lovetolicktwat
CockMyGf said:
would love to hear about your slut wife

Users who are viewing this thread