My Wife

• Thread starterbobbimcgee
  • Start date

bobbimcgee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 13, 2006
She's had a big black man and loved him. His name was Eric and her daughter never knew that mommy was doing naughty things with this young black guy. She said he was so big she could hardly get him in her mouth and when he shot his cum she almost drowned on it. She actually sucked him off in her boss' office when he was out for the afternoon. Sucked him off in her boss' private men's room so she could watch herself on her knees in the full length mirror with a big black cock in her mouth. She loves watching herself perform like that. Eric grabbed her hair and stuffed her mouth full of cock and cum. A few nights later he invited her to his apartment, stripped her in the living room and fucked her on the floor. She said she couldn't take all his cock but he just smiled and said "I'm gonna make you take it all and love it". he fucked her like that. And then took her to his bathroom and made her bend over the sink while he fucked her again. By then she was so opened up and stretched she took him easy.

Just me

jus me, not been here in a while

Attachments

• sexyjules12_1212647.jpg
    sexyjules12_1212647.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,518
Julie-n-jersey said:
jus me, not been here in a while

very lovely :)

See my pics Julie :D