• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterclikk
  • Start date

what u like most?

• Total voters
Sweet Ass Thanks !!!

Attachments

• assrelaxed.jpg
    assrelaxed.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 161
hi all - let me introduce myself

finally hubby said me about his post on this forum.
I read what he posted and as always i saw he never said nothing about me.
So, i'm Jeslini (the wife) im 41 y/o - mother of 2 kids.
Clikk, my hubby, introduced me with patience in lot of secrets about sex. Letting me to learn to appreciate them slowly. He started with analsex and in the last 3 years we start to swing with some nice cpls of friends. Latest of my discovery is about bbc. Well, i'm glad to be posted on here and read ur comments.
Feel free to ask me whatever u want to know.
regards
jeslini

Hey there clikk very nice ass

ty 649

oops 694 sorry

Jeslini

very nice body
would love to slide my cock inside you

MasterBone said:
very nice body
would love to slide my cock inside you

sounds nice:)

no commets today?

wow love the pic on p2 with you holding your feet and spreading
would love to eat you like that.........then fill you with cum

Now thats a real woman, nothing fake about her, see has a great natrual body.I love it she is hot.I'd love to eat her out and then fuck her long and hard.I'd give to her in every opening.Where r u located?:clap:

Blk.woody said:
Now thats a real woman, nothing fake about her, see has a great natrual body.I love it she is hot.I'd love to eat her out and then fuck her long and hard.I'd give to her in every opening.Where r u located?:clap:
Thanks!
I'm glad u like my pics.
I'm from Italy but travel alot for business.
greetings.
Elisa

Elisa, would you so kind as to post some more revealing pics of your gorgeous body.How would you like a young black bull like me to pleasure you with 11" of thick blk.cock.

Blk.woody said:
Elisa, would you so kind as to post some more revealing pics of your gorgeous body.How would you like a young black bull like me to pleasure you with 11" of thick blk.cock.

That's for u.....
the rest... i will told u in pvt

Attachments

• 2007_0817new750.jpg
    2007_0817new750.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 130
mmmmmmmmmm nice ass

very nice looking pictures

Perfect natural body love to spend hours making love with you. What size our those lovely titties sugar?They are perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
G Man said:
Perfect natural body love to spend hours making love with you. What size our those lovely titties sugar?They are perfect.

Hi honey,
tks for ur comment.
My tits are 34b.

God, I'd love to fuck u doggie style, and if u like I'd fuck that beautiful ass too. Does that sound good sweetie?:hitit:

Users who are viewing this thread