My Wife

• Thread starterluvswatchinghotwives
  • Start date

luvswatchinghotwives

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2022
Texas
I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, sluthunt, xspree and 42 others
Damn she's hot ! I would really love to fuck her for you. You can even watch if you wanted. I'd send her home to you with her holes stretched out and face drenched in cum.
Do you have pics of her sucking your cock ?

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
Jf she ever sits at a hotel bar for long, I am sure she has been hit on a few times. Just a matter of if he made her panties wet and nipples hard, and she was in the mood.

Reactions: Tomcock and luvswatchinghotwives
She is so fucking fine!!

luvswatchinghotwives said:
I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
she got gorgeous body!

A few more

011.jpeg
010.jpeg
008.jpeg
012.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, exhibitionguy, GerryM and 14 others
Before she went blonde

IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, exhibitionguy, GerryM and 12 others
My god she's hot as fuck🤪
She has defo been fucked whilst away.
if she hasn't then there is something very wrong with the world.

• Haha
Let me share a post that may be different from others.

You say you don’t think your wife cheats while on her business trips.

Your honesty makes me more interested in your story- and in your wife.

Not because she is pure or something puritanical like that - but because it’s true.

So, she is gone for a long time.

Why?

I fuck my wife a couple of times a day.

Why is yours gone for so long on business? Is this what makes you want her?

Or, is it something else?

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
Very hot

Before she went blonde

IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg
She is very beautiful.
I am with you. I doubt she is doing anything on her trips. And absolutely nothing wrong with the fantasy. And it's better knowing u realize it fantasy.

Alot of story tellers on here. I'm sure some are true, but lots are not.

Reality is, we need to trust our wives and then if they do cheat they may tell us about it.

What all advice are you looking to receive?

JerseyguyMC said:
Let me share a post that may be different from others.

You say you don’t think your wife cheats while on her business trips.

Your honesty makes me more interested in your story- and in your wife.

Not because she is pure or something puritanical like that - but because it’s true.

So, she is gone for a long time.

Why?

I fuck my wife a couple of times a day.

Why is yours gone for so long on business? Is this what makes you want her?

Or, is it something else?
Not for a long time. If she is in the US then it’s usually a few days but if she is traveling internationally then it can be up to a week or so.

What makes me want her is the fantasy of her being wild and slutty with strangers and coworkers. Doing things that only a woman without inhibitions does. Thinking that some well endowed guy is filling her up and making her cum hard and often

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, JerseyguyMC and texxx
Jaandaj said:
She is very beautiful.
I am with you. I doubt she is doing anything on her trips. And absolutely nothing wrong with the fantasy. And it's better knowing u realize it fantasy.

Alot of story tellers on here. I'm sure some are true, but lots are not.

Reality is, we need to trust our wives and then if they do cheat they may tell us about it.

What all advice are you looking to receive?
Not sure really. I think I would like to know how I could open her up to the idea but she has specifically rejected it in the past when approached about it. Or if it’s even possible to do so. Like most women, when she makes up her mind, her mind is made up and nothing will change that

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
Perfect sexy body

Not sure really. I think I would like to know how I could open her up to the idea but she has specifically rejected it in the past when approached about it. Or if it’s even possible to do so. Like most women, when she makes up her mind, her mind is made up and nothing will change that
Well there is no way to force it. U have told her, that's about most u can do. I do recommend bringing it up from time to time. Not all the time. Just tell her understand her hesitation and respect that. And hope she can do the same with your fantasy. Talk about everything. Ask her kinky fantasies. Tell her you have told her your embarrassing fantasy so it's all fair. Be ok with fantasy. When and if she gets ready for more she will let u know

My x wife used to travel for work

I'd find alsorts when she came home, she got pregnant by on guy n tried to pass it as mine.

Before she went blonde

IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg
blonde or brunette ... she is always very hot!

fukit said:
My x wife used to travel for work

I'd find alsorts when she came home, she got pregnant by on guy n tried to pass it as mine.
What kind of stuff did you find?

What kind of stuff did you find?
Found that most of her dirty cloths had cum on them

She would come home after a week n I'd be horny and want her right there n then but she would insist on a shower.

One day I didn't let her and started to finger her n found she was FULL of there cum

• Love