My wife

• Thread starterrasp30
  • Start date

rasp30

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2009
My biggest dream is to watch my wife beeing fucked by a bick black cock. I have a small 5 incher and I thinks she secretly dreams of a bigger-
what do you think of her?
in34.jpg

in344.jpg

ingir.jpg

I agree....i think she need some big hard black cock......the sooner the better

rasp30 said:
My biggest dream is to watch my wife beeing fucked by a bick black cock. I have a small 5 incher and I thinks she secretly dreams of a bigger-
what do you think of her?

Shes lovely. Why dont you fake her having sex with lack guys, show her the results, and ask if shed like that? If she does loke it, come back her and ask for volunteers to do the job. She is beutiful, no question about it, and there will be plenty of volunteeers.

Send her this way,i'll do her for ya...

I will also love to se somone come on the pics of her :)

Some more pics of her. I would love to see a big cock beside the pics of her. And what do you think of her?
in35.jpg

ingirrrr2.jpg

A picture I took today.
ingr.jpg

ingr2.jpg

Hmmm!

I believe her ass was built by Dr Hyman Finetush!

:) thanks. Would love to see a bbc behind that ass :)

mmm I'd like some more comments :)

she's lovely :)

What do you think of my wife. Does she looks like a woman in need of a bbc :)

Last edited by a moderator:
she sure does look like a bbc would fit her just fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.....very hot and sexy photos of your wife.....I bet she would love BIG HARD BLACK COCK....A WELL HUNG BLACK MAN DEEP FUCKING HER SWEET MARRIED WHITE PUSSY WHILE YOU WATCH AND JACK=OFF....IT DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT

She has a nice body. If you have some pics or videos of her and you fucking or of her naked and playing with herself... Don't let any one stop you from posting them!

Thanks for your comments. She has never tried big so I think that would be a great experience for her :)
I dont have any naked of her at the moment but I will try to take some.

Post more pics of her.Great milf.

Found a couple of more I hadnt posted. I hope you enjoy while I try to convince her to take som nakedpics.

innnnnnnggggg.jpg

inhrer.jpg

love it

As someone that loves seeing white woman getting fucked by huge black cocks, i think her body is built for black. I shot of her on her back spread wide taking a black foot long dong would be awesome....then a shot of her 9 months later holding her mixed race son would be the cherry on top.

I agree biglee. Its nothing more sexy than a slim blond white woman taking a big black. I just hope I will se my wife do it some day. She probably will love it :) And her body is made for it.