• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterjoey92-4
  • Start date

joey92-4

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2009
will be back soon

there are NO photos....let's see her

I have photos I just need to edit them bc she doesn't want her face shown so I will post them tomorrow anyways she is a very full 44DD with a big plump ass full of energy and loves taking her black dildo hard in her pussy I love seeing her white cream all over it. She has never had any real black dick and I would love to see someone with a 10" beer can thick dick fuck her brains out. Pics r sure to cum tomorrow!!! later

pictures finally here!!!

Here are the pics of her I hope you enjoy them!!! Please tel her what u would like to do to her and give explecit details on how u would fuck her!! thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice.

Would you fuck her?

she is made for bbc

What do u mean she is made BBC? What about her is it? When we use her dildo i try to get her going like saying woldnt like a big black cock behind u pounding your pussy and sucking my dick she kinda just nods her head so maybe if she sees what u guys have to say that will sway her to do it!!

A couple more of her

here are a couple more!!

Love her thickness,,,,love to be her long term bbc stud

Thanks, right we r just looking for a one time thing no strings attached. keep the comments comming i am going to show them to her tonight!!!

Is that all you guys have give us something?

:feedback:

Those big tits need black hands to maul and knead them.

I would love to see her be mauled by a thick black cock!!! keep the comments coming please!!

Doesnt anybody have anything colorful to say punn intended!! come on guys!!!

would anybody like to fuck her we would like to set something up but she wants to hear from people first!! let her know

Come on guys someone post something about what u would do to her post some pics so she can see what kind of Dick would be pounding her pussy we really want this to happen but she won't don't it unless she gets some positive feedback

She's nice :D

She must see my pics :D:D

She wants to know what that beast measures in length and girth to compare it to her dildo

Users who are viewing this thread