• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterwannabecuckold
  • Start date

wannabecuckold

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 28, 2006
How about it? What do you think of my wife? Would you fuck her?;)

Attachments

• My Wife.jpg
    My Wife.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,562
:cool: Yes, I would fuck her with my 9 1/2 inches of black cock. Show more of the sexy white slut. Do you want to watch and then eat out my cum form her well fucked cunt? Then you can suck me clean..

rite deep in her mouth, and asshole!

I would fuck the shit out of her. And if you're on here, she clearly needs a real man's cock.

Would you like to wank over her picture?

BIGBLACKCOWBOYDADDY said:
:cool: Yes, I would fuck her with my 9 1/2 inches of black cock. Show more of the sexy white slut. Do you want to watch and then eat out my cum form her well fucked cunt? Then you can suck me clean..

I would love to eat a black stud's cum, out of my wife's well fucked, unprotected, cunt, and then suck his black cock clean!!

Question

wannabecuckold said:
I would love to eat a black stud's cum, out of my wife's well fucked, unprotected, cunt, and then suck his black cock clean!!

Are you prepared for the fact that she might be hooked both emotionally and physically on the balck cock!

Even if you enjoy eating her out....she might already be getting pregnant...how do you feel about that?

Does she orgasm with you?

There are two young black men where my wife works, and while she shows no interest sexually(as far as I know), I would find it hot if she ened up fucking them, and being addicted to their black cocks! However there IS a divorced white guy about 15 years older than my wife, and I know they are sexualy attracted to each other. I would love it, if one day my wife told me she was sleeping with him, and even pregnant with his baby. I would raise it as my own.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
wannabecuckold said:
Would love to paly any game you and she would like to play! Let's meet!

Does she orgasm with you?[/QUOTE]

I do not satisfy here with my cock. I always go soft in her cunt. However, I am pretty good with my tongue! She always seems to enjoy that. I know she is attracted to other men.

Another picture of my hot wife

Here's another pic. Any thoughts on her?:)

Attachments

• My hot wife.jpg
    My hot wife.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 296
what we would do

I would sit with you in a corner and jack off your cock while my bf's took advantage of your slut and fucked her in front of us.

wannabecuckold said:

me too.. any guys in sydney australia.. please email me at innerwest2047@hotmail.com so we can hook up for some of this please...

the ultimate thrill

wannabecuckold said:
There are two young black men where my wife works, and while she shows no interest sexually(as far as I know), I would find it hot if she ened up fucking them, and being addicted to their black cocks! However there IS a divorced white guy about 15 years older than my wife, and I know they are sexualy attracted to each other. I would love it, if one day my wife told me she was sleeping with him, and even pregnant with his baby. I would raise it as my own.:)
Yes... the ultimate would be her getting pregnant and you raising the baby. But the greater thrill would be if she got pregnant by one of the young black men. Then everyone would know that your wife was a ***** for black cock.

You would get a thrill also when the baby was delivered and the nurses and Doctor's would know, wouldn't you?? Think of the looks you would get in public with the baby of her black lover! It would be a living advertisement that your pretty white wife loves the black cock. And why stop with one, when you could have several. What a thrill.
You know you have arrived when you see that precious black baby coming from that little white wife of yours.

prenant *****

my ***** got pregnant, her second one. we didnt know what color would come out

Attachments

• pregnat.jpg
    pregnat.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 361
so what color was it???

So don't leave us hanging... what color was the baby??? She should have only fucked black men... then there wouldn't be any question.

I'll bet that you are horny just thinking that she might be having a black baby. You are a lucky man to have a wife who loves black cock.

Let us know about the baby... lucky dog!

so far all white, but not for lack of trying the *****. she fucks anything. . and I mean anything. cant even post some of those pics up here - to beasty

she is not on hte pill so sometimes i only get to cum in her nouth, but that doesnt mean her clients dont cum inside her if they request it.

Attachments

• swallow.jpg
    swallow.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 347
wannabecuckold said:
Yes please, but only if you can watch!

needinme2

Shit thats hotter fresh fucked fox in a forest fire. Wife looks like she is a little white beauty. You know ever hard dick around is going to want to fuck her which is very good. Hope she takes care of as many as possible and that it turns you on. For her ! hope you keep black dicking and hope your belly swells again.Hope you and babies are healthy and you are all well cared for. The more the word gets around the more hard dicks are going to after you. HOT THANKS okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread