• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterHardwood
  • Start date
She has awesome hips, but I love the whole package!

do you have any new pics you l@@k hot

Fantastic! So hot, all of them. Every single picture.

So please tell us more about her hotwife activities.

nimrod said:
Fantastic! So hot, all of them. Every single picture.

So please tell us more about her hotwife activities.

I'm just going to post pics...........
Here are some newer ones as requested earlier.

Excuse the Slobbering Please

Hey Wood, your not the only thing hard around here today. She is a dick stretcher, a heart wretcher, a ball acher and a pie maker. :) ;) :eek: :p I would be on that pussy of hers like a duck on a june bug. Plus she fucks other men, this is some very hot stuff. Thanks to both of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
okdeacon said:
Hey Wood, your not the only thing hard around here today. She is a dick stretcher, a heart wretcher, a ball acher and a pie maker. :) ;) :eek: :p I would be on that pussy of hers like a duck on a june bug. Plus she fucks other men, this is some very hot stuff. Thanks to both of you.

Thanks, here are a few more than.

Incredibly sexy woman

She is the sexiest woman I have seen in a long, long time!

She looks incredibly sexy in these old pics, especially those luscious little titties. That bush brings back the 70's and 80's.

How is she looking these days?

lainalove said:
She looks incredibly sexy in these old pics, especially those luscious little titties. That bush brings back the 70's and 80's.

How is she looking these days?

That is something we all are curious about :p Is she shaved thesedays or does she still have a bush? She is really looking gordious with a bush, makes a 60:s guy like me long for the 80:s :p

Do you clean her up after she has been with other men? Tell us a little about her sexlife and what youre doing with her!

fadde said:
That is something we all are curious about :p Is she shaved thesedays or does she still have a bush? She is really looking gordious with a bush, makes a 60:s guy like me long for the 80:s :p

Trimmed not shaved.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now that is what i call LUNCH

Hot hot hot!!

smokin hot pics, i love her facial expressions, she seems very into it!