• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my ***** wife

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

My wife is a total ***** . she never gets enough cocks

Attachments

• temp 084.JPG
    temp 084.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,838
  • 2 (87).JPG
    2 (87).JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,630
  • 20061024-205079-4.jpg
    20061024-205079-4.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1,627
  • temp 047.jpg
    temp 047.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,122
  • Picture 094.JPG
    Picture 094.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,212
Reactions: moorehed, Vitall, Hornyhubb and 2 others
Wow, great pics!!!

yum yum baby

Lovely! More, more.....;)

Very nice.
EU

nice slutty looking pics!

hot looking wife

you are so lucky...I want to be inside her so bad...

MacNfries said:
babyruthizehubby ... I was a member of Ruthie's website for a while and really liked the vids and pics. Man, you talking about an insatiable woman, god, she certainly is one. Very interesting people ... you 2 are.

I could talk with you and her in a chatroom for hours and have a ton of questions. I do have a "I'm sure you've answered this a million times" question:

Q: How long has Ruthie been doing this and how many guys has she had thus far??

I hope you'll visit more often and share a lot more about her and you.
:D

thanks mac I will be here often . I don't remember you but I'm sure ruthie would . she really loves to IM you guys . although since she's never charged anything for webcaming sometimes she gets so many guys on there her computor locks up from the over load and some of the guys get pissed because she can't answer them fast enough. sometimes she gets 30 or 40 on webcam at the same time . She loves it though . I'ts nice to see someone here who knows her and knows we're for real. sometimes I wonder who's actually real here and who isn't .
ruthie has always been a slut . when I first met her I took her out on a date . we went to the Iowa state fair . When we got back to her place she didn't want me to come in for some reason so she fucked me right in my car in her apartment parking lot . I later found out she wouldn't let me come in because she had another guy waiting to fuck her inside and she didn't know how I would take that. when she finally told me the next day I knew right then she was the slut I wanted to marry LOL. It was nothing to be sitting over at her place and have some guy knock on her door that she'd never seen before and tell her that someone gave him her address and said she would show him a good time . Most of the time she let them in and did just that Unless he was really ugly or something .
I'm going to have to take a guess on how many cocks she's had . I know that she was in the 3 digit numbers somewhere when I first met met her . she never has told me the exact number but I guessed 200 one time and she just smiled . so it must be at least that . I'm not sure she even knows herself at this point . we've had the website open for 2 years and since that time I've taken pics and videos of her with probably around 150 guys . then there's the ones she meets when she's out shopping or at work something that I never see. so I would have to guess somewhere around 400 but I don't know for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Ruthie, you are hotter and hotter every time I see you. We are gonna have to get together sometime and have the hubbys' watch as we drive each other to the edge.
I just gotta have some real live pussy soon or I'm gonna go fuckin' mad. That would be so hot, makes me wet just thinking of it.
xoxo,
Jessica

Last edited by a moderator:
very thanks...

Bump...she's totally hott,I'm gonna try to get to meet her,I just love those little tits and big nips of hers..

Reactions: Milkymilf
My girlfriend is the same needs multiple cocks every day

Reactions: Milkymilf
Dingos said:

20220820_195454.jpg

Reactions: MajorHorner
How old is your wife? Any luck getting her knocked up?

Reactions: Dingos
Dingos said:
Where do you live?

babyruthiezhubby said:
My wife is a total ***** . she never gets enough cocks
I’d be interested in cuming in her often.

Reactions: Dingos

Users who are viewing this thread